[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're a NEET, why not hit the road instead of sitting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: 1492853900742.jpg (182KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492853900742.jpg
182KB, 1920x1080px
If you're a NEET, why not hit the road instead of sitting in front of your computer all day?

Living as a vagabond is not hard, and you get to see the world.

I've been a vagabond in Japan for half a year now. It's comfy as fuck. I'm cheating a bit though, as I'm WWOOF'ing, but I could easily just live in my tent.
>>
>>38406438
>lol just be a vagabond, you won't die being homeless
>>
>>38406475
If you're a homeless bum who sleeps under a bridge and does nothing but drink all day, yeah, you die pretty quickly.

But if you're a sober traveller who's almost always on the move, then it's perfectly fine and fun.
>>
I'm a NEET because I don't like moving. I couldn't give less of a fuck about the world.
>>
>>38406438
With what money am I to do that?
>>
>>38406438
May consider it, nothing really bonds me to my current place of living.
How did it all start for you? Share some stories.
>>
>>38406625
You don't really need money, just camping gear and knowledge on how to fish and forage. The former can be bought for cheap, the latter can be learned on the internet.

>>38406635
I was tired of work and school, not really knowing what I wanted to do in life. So I said "fuck it", saved up some money, got a working holiday visa for Japan, and now I'm here.
>>
>>38406683
>You don't really need money, just camping gear and knowledge on how to fish and forage
So what about outside those couple summer months?
>>
>>38406700
Go with the weather. Head south for winter, north for summer.
>>
File: 1492411806891.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492411806891.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>38406715
What am I, Snufkin? It's a long-ass distance to go South far enough where it's not death to live outside.
>>
>why not hit the road
Because the roads are made for cars, not pedestrians.
>>
>>38406740
Then hitchhike. You can cover a hundred miles in a day easy.
>>
>>38406769
That sounds more of a bother. I don't want to deal with people.
>>
Honestly ive been thinking about this for a while. I make passive money so i have all the money issues sorted out. I guess the real issue is dealing with people. I wouldn't like that.
>>
>>38406795
>>38406799
Then just be yourself. Stay in the forests or along the coast. Travel slowly north during spring and summer, and slowly south during autumn and winter.

A pair of good boots goes a long way, literally.
>>
Life is not Skyrim, you fuck
>>
>>38406870
Sadly not, but you can still travel.
>>
File: 1428172484344.jpg (33KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
1428172484344.jpg
33KB, 436x436px
>Bro just leave all the things you have to take care of behind and go live out in the wild eating raw fish and roadkill
Fuck off, you even admit you're not really doing this. I know what WWOOFing is my sister does it. Having some hippie cucks feed and shelter you isn't "hitting the road", you know this is all just a romantic fantasy that would never play out like you imagine or you'd be doing it yourself.

Faggot
>>
>>38407016
Oh, I've been doing it. But it's rainy season now in Japan, and I don't want to be stuck in a tent during a week of torrential rain.
>>
I hitched out to the west coast. Managed to pick up then drop an addiction. Pick up and drop a puppy. Find a place to sleep temporarily. Now im out here in berkeley. Got a job. And im actually thinking of making it out to japan. Though i do have thoughts of using the government to get a place to sleep e.g. an apartment. So i can neet it up again and possibly collect neet money. But hey. I got a part time job which keeps me busy. Clean and sober. Im heading back into the gym so i can work on my physique to attract mlre attention to myself when i pick up my travels. Though i have grown exceptionally well these last few years. I feel i can keep at this pace for another 8 years. But i think the places i stay wont be around for another year or two. Unless i start paying them. So theres that. And then there is my aspir--- you said you woof. I do helpx sometimes. Its not cheating. Honestly. You should pick up an instrument. Learn how to craft or sing to get better at busking. It is a personailty thing. And we are the kind of people who are considered geniuses in our own regard. So therefors we must be able to create our own world. Ya know. Form our personailties. My biggest downside is when i look people in the eye i begin to absorb all of the energy of this world and honestly. If i am not bigger or more intimidating then like in avatar my will will be overtaken by theirs. ... Etcetera. I cant really our it to words. But i am somewhere between this and my other algorithm. Which is... Potentially i used to live in a small town near asheville. And there rent us pretty decent but min wage is poorly written so if ... I wanted to save up more than 10k or multiples of 10 to cushion my travels. And believe me. I travelled bare minimum. I just grew mire pride and dont like pan handling. Spanging. So theres that and then learning that you can ejther go down the enlightened route of accepting every fucking rhing. Or be normally hygenic. Not smelly dress acorrdingly. Blend in. I use
>>
>>38406625
>>38406700
>>38406740
>>38406795
You keep making excuses for yourself when there are solutions sitting right in front of you. Quit being a pussy.
>>
>>38407077
I use principles from the art of shenku. But now i am growing fond of research. Like ultimately years ago i wanted to just go to a foreign land where i just dont know and learn. But i already did that once with being born. Now i know sorta nice questions to ask but its all about finding my tribe or a partner to ease this passage of life. So im a college drop out and i just found out whay i want to study. Which is. First i will purchase books on the history of the dominican republic. Get it tatted. Along with my american flag. Of course because of southern heritage. I will get both the colonies and the confederate flags. Along with the dominican republics. But i will study the history of the land of my ancestors. With that completed i will hopefully have enough saved to buy a book from some odd scientist doctor person. It was all about the socialization of the japanese. So i can brin forth more of an air of knowing when i arrive. Plus. It makes life more interesting when you can socially analyze things. I have already gone to lengths to know i wont be able to have a pa-rmtribe because i am just so damn self absorbed. And if i do get one. Honestly it would be because i read the person. Cheated. By ... I will find my way. Nohow. But i wont manipulate an outcome id let it come naturally that way. When i eventually enlighten whoever comes my way ill--- you get it i get it. Hopefully it will never come to that. Hopefully i will find a land where i am welcomed. And i can be at peace. Like in anime. Have a normal job. Career. Spare time. Do things. Live life. And enjoy. The friggin scenery.
>>
>>38406438
>I'm WWOOF'ing

What is this? You get a place to stay in Japan, in exchange for working on a farm?

They feed you and provide a bed? Do you get paid, as well?

Are you saying I can go live in Japan senpai?
>>
File: 1499264118818.jpg (15KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1499264118818.jpg
15KB, 500x350px
>>38406438
I wish I had the ball to do that desu, but I'm a neet with zero life experience. I lived my whole life in a cocoon, I'd probably get killed in less than 1 month.
>>
Hmmm. A place where i can live outside and fish all day? Where is there a land like that? Though i am fond of technology. I dont neec it. I can always just buy a solar panel to charge. But even now all i do is browse and watch anime. But if i go over there i can pick up the language and watch my movies the way it should be done though it is syntax. I hope im readily prepared this time. America is such a bore. Or is too easy to end up suicidal out here. And the government. Ugh. My judge thinks they are doing a service. Which they are in their own right. I kust have charges that would be 5 years in jail or a coulle in the pen. But i can be free and get it all exsponged if i obey for one more year. And if i save up. Ill have a passport and supplies in no time. With enough to join a temple for a session to meet the townsfolk. Ya know. Doing things like that of a pc.
>>
Sometimes they offer a stipemd.
>>
>>38407239
>but I'm a neet with zero life experience.
Borrow a hammer and drive a nail into a board. Gained some experience in construction. Thank me later.
>>
i'm too ugly and insecure. traveling is for attractive normies.
>>
>>38406438
If I had that much drive and ambition I'd just get a job
>>
>>38407292
What's the point of posting such useless shit?
>>
>>38407239
I thought that way when i got in my first car with some long haired meth addict. Who dosed me up on that good stuff on my way to bolder colorado. Im a niggerfag from the south. Not many of us are out there. But it is our past and our future. All in all. History does say that we were travellers once. It just takes the desire for life. And well. Being suicidal. Being okay with it. If anything youll just get robbed. Not killed. And as we all know. You can make something out of nothing. Just don't be flashy. Be modest. Prudent. A little dirt goes a long way. Ah. Er. I always wanted this life. So im different. My pops always talked about how in their youth they traveled. Then one day too soon for me i found myself homeless in bumfuck newjersey. Sussex. Its been an adventure. And all i want to do is live simple. Or very fucking lush.
>>
If you have a fucking house. With any land get productive. You wanker. It takes 32 nails, a piece of 3 set of 4 equivalent pieces of wood. Some plastic or glass. To make a worm box. Where you can watch wirms eat stuff. Poop. And then you can use it or sell the poop as fertilizer.
>>
>>38407209
All that, except no pay. It's pretty good.
>>
Oh. So even op is making this up. Shit. And im out here livibg the dream.
>>
>>38407409
That's not my tripcode though.
>>
Apart from the occasional stabbing and illnesses you encounter, it's quite fufilling to be /bumcuck/
>>
File: 1445659242775.png (48KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1445659242775.png
48KB, 640x400px
>>38406475
>would rather have meals made by your parents at 28, socially crippled, lacking vitamin d, fat, shut in, and still bathe as much as a homeless person

wewww wew wewwwwwww look how sad they are wew
>>
>>38407423
Not my tripcode, this is the real Road NEET. Who else here /bumcuck/?
>>
>>38407440
????

Why, of all people, are you trying to impersonate me?
>>
>>38407016
wewww wew weww lads, his glowing computer screen and chemically loaded pizza rolls are LITERALLY ALL HE HAS wewwwwwwww
>>
I want to start travelling, but I can't fight off this apathy, that I've been feeling for couple of days now. Going abroad will surely help me tackle my depression.
>>
>>38406683
>knowledge on how to fish and forage
So the entire time you've been travelling (apart from this current moment where you are WWOOFing to get out of the rain) you've been able to survive on fishing and foraging? No outside help or using money to buy food? How do you manage to do this?

I'm actually really interesting in doing something like this, I love walking and exploring and my expenditures and resource usage are very low already. But I don't see how I could do it without saving up a lot of money beforehand.
>>
It's really easy to find a cute boyfriend while you're out on the road, lots of nice boipussy. who else here /bumcuck?
>>
>>38407411
Remember you gotta deal with the people you live with. And they kinda gotta like you. If its gonna be long term. But like itz like ya know psycology conceptz. And the world. Say there was a game with a normal questline. But a few routes of getting to the end game. A bronze silvr gold and whatever else. Live within your means. Or collect neet money and Live good. Save. And travel rich. Hostelz. Visas. Nice things. But it's just things. I would honestly trade all of this to live at home with patents. Play video games. And eventually die alone. But like that's my dilemma. All of our ancestors have gotten laid. And i kinda do wanna have a family. Shit this is point less
>>
There is a lot of boipussy and faggits out here. A lot of people didn't choose this life. But i aint into that gay shit. I'm so fucked up from my last girlfriend. Who had two boyfriends. Don't want to deal with women over. I think i might just save my money for myself and fuck whores.
>>
>>38407559
Thank you for bumping the thread my man
>>
Dude. I like it. Even though no body has yet to comment on anything ive losted its still cool. + one day we might meet but never know about this
>>
>>38407707
Because it's kinda impossible to reply to your inane posts. Sorry.
>>
>>38407760
You could reply to mine though yeah?
>>38407471
>>
>>38407471
Japan is very rich in wild plants during springtime. And yeah, staying near a coast will pretty much ensure fish every day if you're good with a rod.

Of course you can't catch shit like rice, so you have to supplement a bit with stuff from a store. But you can get by with very little money.
>>
yeah im thinking walking 3000km playing my guitar on the road for money (food n water), gonna travel some day maybe when itll be warm enough to sleep outside without no stupid tent or anything, and then after that when i hit the warm climate coutries im gonna live like that, in spain or portugal playing my guitar, sleeping on the bench or under the bridge, wont pay no taxes, though i have one thing that stops me : im gonna inheret 4 houses 3 appartments so after age ~50 im gonna live as a king but its too difficult i understand only street life.
>>
>>38407925
>fishing in japan
Yeah nah I'd rather have my fish not pre-cooked by that fukushima shit thankyou very much
>>
>>38406438
good way to get stupid neets killed OP
>>
op, i must say that being a homeless dude in japan is the epitamy of aesthetics. GOD thats aesthetic as FUCK

my friend were about to go to jland together and fuck around and maybe be homeless, but were slow on it. its a bad life decision i think, but still romantic and cool as all hell

did u date/slay any j girls while over there, op?i think the real reason why id go there after all the denial is just to date/slay japanese girls
>>
I'm seriously considering it.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.