[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i move to a big city? Im thinking of getting a full time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (9KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 275x184px
how do i move to a big city? Im thinking of getting a full time job and just saving for the rest of the summer or something. I really want to go to a city and even live out of a motel or something and not be in the middle of nowhere and work as a security guard or wait tables or something i dont care how poor i am
>>
>>38406182
Don't DONT do NOT go to a city.
They're wealth redistribution centers and unless you scrounge welfare you'll just be overcharged for everything, overworked and mistreated. And for what, the privilege of being able to get fried chicken at 3am?

Nah huge blunder. Skip it. You should seriously care about how poor you are.
>>
look for the outlying burbs of which ever major city you had in mind. A lot of times there are small universities in those suburbs, then start searching ads for people in those areas looking for a room mates, there should be a lot of them, who also don't care if you are enrolled in the school. And, have something in mind to do work wise when you get there.
>>
>>38406182
Look for a city with a cheap standared of living and decent wages.

There are a bunch of them
Skills are also important
>>
>>38406208
i cant live like this anymore. my lifestyle is only like half my fault its all this place thats ruining me. I set tinder to 50 miles and i dont get a single fucking person to swipe and i set it to 65 miles away and i get unlimited people to swipe through but they're all in fucking canada cause i live on the border. this is so fucked everything is hours away not just half an hour not an hour but fucking literally 2-6 hours wtf wtf wtf wtf
>>
>>38406236
i hate living in places where everything is spaced out and you have to drive everywhere tho i want to be in a crowded space where i can take trains and busses and shit everywhere like nyc or downtown in a big city
>>
>>38406682
Oh you're a horny retard.
Yeah sure go to a city.
>>
>>38406867
I like to have sex at least once a year yes
>>
>>38406941
Just get on a bus then retard better yet get a car then you can drive to the pussy yourself.
Cars are really useful.
If you get a job you can get money for a car.
>>
>>38406768

unless you are willing to live in a No Go Zone level ghetto, you arent going to be able to afford to live there on a security guard/waiter salary.

Most of the major suburbs of big cities have their own little down town districts. With night life and all that. But, anyone tellign you you can live in NYC or LA as a security guard is pullign your leg. You'll be living in a dangerous ghetto with 20 room mates.

And if you never lived in a place like that, let me tell ya, It's Not Fun
>>
>>38406985
i want to live in the ghetto then but it doesnt sound impossible to me to live in a subpar neighborhood as a security guard or waiter with roomates
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.