[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have the pic of here where her one eye is covered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1490087484960.jpg (92KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490087484960.jpg
92KB, 675x1200px
Does anyone have the pic of here where her one eye is covered by her hair and she looks really beautiful? It just disappeared from my pictures
Someone post it pls i think its prty rare though
>>
>she looks really beautiful
>that frizzy tangled ass hair
>beautiful
>>
>>38406282
But it looks awesome and her eyes are cool
>>
>>38406296
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU EVREYWHERE
>>
>>38406296
What is k on

?????
>>
Ciara may be a terrible person but I want to bust a fat nut in her tight little body.
>>
>>38406060
She always looks beautiful desu
>>
>>38406120
Looks like shit. Like a try-hard emo bitch.
>>
>>38406296
I have originally seen k-on
>>
File: IMG_2835.png (220KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2835.png
220KB, 500x374px
If her dox info was right then she's actually in my area.

Not sure why I'd drive a few hours to meet a 4chan-famous druggy though.
>>
>>38406467
1277 Brookstone Drive Garnet Valley PA 19060.

Have fun.
>>
>>38406296
Mugi can be adorable but, Mio too.

i should re-watch it.
>>
>>38406514
Oh
Guess it was wrong cuz i heard she was in delaware.
Enjoy your ban i guess
>>
>>38406444
How is spirit tracks? the stylus gameplay turns me off but it's supposed to be very goodd
>>
>>38406559
She moved from Delaware last year, dude.
>>
>>38406605
No. It's some cuck from Baltimore who posts his own eye.
>>
So did this bitch die?
>>
>>38406643
YEah got remsted in her home town no worries though her father and mother did not disappoint but her brothers. Not ugly to lok at to be precise but a not what they would call a pretty girl at all. Bproabbly bullied in high school and attenton on the internet seeking but hey thats what you get. She should be able to think on her own but no just the internet and think that high school does not exist but it does exist en she knew it
>>
>>38406060
>literal man
>she
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>38406686
>YEah got remsted in her home town no worries though her father and mother did not disappoint but her brothers. Not ugly to lok at to be precise but a not what they would call a pretty girl at all. Bproabbly bullied in high school and attenton on the internet seeking but hey thats what you get. She should be able to think on her own but no just the internet and think that high school does not exist but it does exist en she knew it

What???
>>
>>38406726
Never went to high school kid? No worries kid let the grownups talk kid
>>
>>38406726
No fucking clue
>>
File: dab.jpg (166KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dab.jpg
166KB, 900x1200px
>>38406120
cute. how recent is this?
>>
>>38406767
No faggot that wasn't even english
>>
>>38406563
I thought it was pretty good but its been a long time since I last played it.
The travel time between areas is pretty tedious though.
Have you played phantom hourglass? I remember liking that one way more.
>>
>>38406920
Okay kid then how do you explain what happene to her then kid? Just keep thinking high school doesnt exist only the internet look where that will bring you kid. Look at what happened to heer and her father and mother did not disappoint but her brothers. She thought bullying or not no worries. High school does exist you cant just rely on the internet kid. Time for you to grow up kid but now let the grown ups talk kid
>>
>>38407176
>my sides

bravo
>>
Reminder she lies about being raped
Doesn't brush her teeth
Sends nudes to Jews and blacks
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.