[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you agree that niggers, Arabs, Indians etc. should not be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: ann_nazi_by_baudelio-d4rj9ff.jpg (68KB, 900x606px) Image search: [Google]
ann_nazi_by_baudelio-d4rj9ff.jpg
68KB, 900x606px
Do you agree that niggers, Arabs, Indians etc. should not be given the legal status of human beings and should be seen as varmint? Serious question. I'm actually looking for a real opinion (because I'm one of the above-mentioned races).
>>
>>38405921
There should be some process seperating the primates of that group from the good ones.
>>
>>38405921
No. Most blacks are okay people. It's a very ugly and loud minority that ruin it for them.

As for the Arabs? Yeah, Islam needs to get fucked and Islam seems intrinsically tied up with Arabs.

Indians? Eh, they're super shitty but they were smart enough to make the bomb on their own so maybe leave them be. Pakistan is going to nuke them anyways sooner or later.
>>
nope. people are fine. cultures are sometimes a problem.
>>
>>38405921
Yes absolutely I do agree
>>
Everyone who is non-white or east asian should be gassed. No exceptions. They are all shitskins.
>>
>>38405921
How are you any better than them? What have you accomplished?
>>
>>38405936
this

most people today exaggerate reality in to push their agenda(s)
>>
I think anyone who has never accomplished anything in their lives by the time they are 25 should be classified as sub-human regardless of race.
I'm so sick of these cucks taking credit for something a individual does by transferring their credit to a race they belong to.
Also Paki's and all other Islam based countries should just be nuked.
>>
will your life really be this influenced by my answer? you pathetic incel. get your test levels in check cause it's low as fuck
>>
>>38406085
I don't know, you tell me. What if I told you I had to study linear differential equations and matrices and stuff like that in high school while you didn't assuming you are a Westerner. Surely, you'd refuse to accept it and try to prove I'm an animal by throwing some charts and graphs?
>>
>>38406081

>or East-Asian

gotta leave in room for that Asian gf you want so badly huh you faggot
>>
>>38405921
No. The only people that deserve to be killed are the rich.
>>
>>38406019
no i do not

t. arab
>>
>>38405921
No, I for one think they qualify as human beings, because of their intelligence relative to animals and ability to feel emotions. On the other hand, I do believe in isolating ourselves from muslim countries, as their believes and customs are fucking toxic. Just look at the situation in Germany or the UK. I also believe in isolating ourselves from Russians, because they are fucking land-greedy pieces of shit.
>>
>>38406174
yeah trust usas shitty garbage school system

even the dumbest fucking idiots know you can get a sub 2.5 gpa and land yourself in any college
>>
>>38406209
The Indian education system is much worse to be honest
>>
>>38406244
of course it is, 3rd world country aint it
>>
>>38406197
No you stupid shitstain, East asians are superior the whites in every single way. Give them a few peaceful hundred years and they will be the superpowers. Heck, id if i'd go as far as to say Everyone who is not east asian should be seen as a varmint. I don't care if this hurts your feels because you are white. These are facts.
>>
>>38406262
I hate people like you. Everything is a fucking meme to you, you ruin discussions and think you're so fucking funny. Whoever spawned an idiot like you deserves death.
>>
I wonder if people like OP ever actually talked to Arabs, Indians, blacks.

I met plenty of likeable people and have friends from each group. Sure there are assholes too, but so are there with white people too.

I sound like a liberal but honestly after living abroad and meeting these people they aren't savages or anything the way /pol/ describes them.
>>
to be completely honest, i dont like nonwhites at all,i find them ugly and their cultures disgusting, but i wont advocate for genocide, just make them gtfo out of white countries, why cant just everyone stick to their own
>>
>>38406303
>MUH SUPERIOR RACE
End yourself Sub-human varmint. That's what you are.
>Everything is a fucking meme to you
Even you yourself know this is true. Pathetic how you try to coat your real emotions my calling facts "memes". Seriously end yourself.
>>
>>38406352
Why can't whites just gtfo non-white countries. All whites living in USA, Canada, Australia and New Zeeland should be given the option to either return to Europe or be thrown in the gas chambers.
>>
>>38406406
idk, im from Europe, i dont really care much about USA or other colonies, i just want all the niggers pajjets and muhammads to leave
>>
>>38406303
If this is a meme, then yes kek lol muh m8

If you're not memeing, then no.
>>
>>38405921
I think the status of a "human being" with all of its rights and duties is something you should need to earn after puberty and be able to lose upon inflicting repeated damaging acts to society. With no exceptions for muh minorities, aryan master race or (((chosen ones))).
Races should get segregated by themself, with certain areas to mix and mingle, open only for those that have proven themself able to act as humans.
>>
>>38406443
What are you saying? Did everyone in here completely miss the point? Nevermind.
>>
>>38406389
>niggers in mud huts
>lower IQ
gee it must be their fucking skin that makes them stupid, right bro?
>>
>>38405921
They should be. Don't fall for /pol/ memes.
>>
>>38405936
It's a problem in US where this whole "ghetto" and gangsta culture developed.
I mean, the fuck is this. It's literally a subculture based on breaking law and shitting on police. Young people in suburban areas are influenced by it and then do stupid shit.
>>
>>38406244
And yet I know a lot more maths, physics, chemistry than you. I can actually prove this to you right now.
>>
>>38405921
I think such convenient and easy worldviews are a major issue with the human condition.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.