[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I only have two friends which are siblings and they've been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0590.jpg (59KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0590.jpg
59KB, 535x577px
I only have two friends which are siblings and they've been my friends since I was a young lad. today I found out that my friend got a black eye from her brother and has been getting physically abused by him for awhile now. She told me everything.
He would kick my ass if I confronted him about it and I don't want to get the police involved because he's also my best friend.
I don't know what to say or do in those scenario... I'm fucked up, guys.
>>
>>38404625
tell the sister how you feel and that you feel stuck
she might get hurt that you don't immediately protect her but she might understand too
there's probably a reason she hasn't told the cops either
>>
>>38404625
anon, tap into that rage, that primal rage that fuels that desire i know you have to defend your people

he knows who you and your friends are and spit on you both, his feelings no longer apply
>>
>>38404656
She was so torn up about it. It was like she almost blamed herself. A few months ago I noticed she had some blemishes on her face, but I assumed it was smeared makeup. She told me it was bruising that she tried to cover up. We've been really close for awhile and I think she doesn't want me to hate her brother because we are also best friends. I'm still at their apartment and it's hard to look him in the eyes.
>>
>>38404747
Ask him how things are between the two of them, because she doesn't seem like herself lately. Maybe he'll feel guilty and confess.
>>
>>38404747
>We've been really close for awhile and I think she doesn't want me to hate her brother because we are also best friends
i'm sure she'd understand then
just tell her what you feel and that you're worried about losing one or both of them

have an intimate moment and be sad together
>>
>>38404762
He's acting like they're both getting along great. They got an apartment together a little while ago and I feel like it's only going to complicate things for her safety and me visiting her. I don't want to cause issues. I only want to help her.
>>
>>38404805
Alright, rephrase it slightly. Ask him if he knows about anything happening to her recently because she doesn't seem like herself and she says she's fine, but you can tell she's lying.
>>
>>38404793
It was hard to talk about for her. She was almost in tears on the way back to her apartment and she tried to gain composure before we pulled up so that her brother wouldn't know she was crying. All the times I talked so highly of this guy and claimed he was such a nice person she would reluctantly agree or brush the statement off. Now I know why.
>>
>>38404871
>It was hard to talk about for her.
hard subjects are the most important and possibly most meaningful

i hear you on being hesitant though
that whole situation is just really sad
>>
>>38404830
Okay. I'll insist to him that something is bothering her and that he must know more than me. Do you think alcohol would get the truth out of him? Maybe if I let him get really drunk and emotional, he'll spill everything and I can try to approach him politely.This guy could fucking murder me so I don't want to say the wrong thing. Especially if he's as violent as he is towards his sister
>>
>>38404919
I love this girl, man. I'm shaking from frustration. I'm the only person she's told any of this to and apparently it's been going on for awhile. I think she's afraid of anyone knowing because she's afraid of her brother. How she kept all of that inside is beyond me. Man... I'm so fucked up about this... I noticed she had a black eye awhile ago and I never asked... I thought it was makeup... fuck I could have tried to do something beforehand more damage was done.
>>
>>38404954
Sure, get him fucked up. Get a taser if it makes you feel safer.

>>38405020
>I love this girl
As more than a best friend?
Don't blame yourself, you didn't know any better.
>>
>>38405056
We've been talking since February. I didn't want to tell her brother because he has hated and has beaten up every one of her boyfriends. I didn't want to be on his shit list if things didn't work out. This should have added up months ago that something was an issue with his anger.
I want her to move in with me but she just got a new place. It would be best to sort all of this out before making any big decisions. It's hard to think straight because I'm not only angry, but also sad and shocked.
>>
why the fuck does a grown man hit his sibling? this is something that's common in kids but this is really weird. I have a feeling there's more layers to this story than up knows.
>>
>>38405234
I agree. I'm going to talk to her personally about it tomorrow. She got cut off when we pulled up to her place because he was outside. I don't want to pry information out of her and make her feel uncomfortable but I think it would be best for her to get things off her chest or seek help... or get the fuck away from him.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.