[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be spic >go to city filled with white people >don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 43281934981289.jpg (49KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
43281934981289.jpg
49KB, 1200x630px
>be spic
>go to city filled with white people
>don't get social anxiety
>go to city filled with niggers and spics
>get social anxiety

anybody else know these feels?
>>
>>38404475

no

I get nervous around ghetto nigs but that's not social anxiety, that's common sense
>>
>>38404475
I live in a city full of black people. It's not bad. I wouldn't go out alone at night though. Seen too many stories about people getting randomly shot or stabbed on the local news.
>>
>>38404491
>live in white neighborhood
>can do whatever the fuck i want at night
>cut through peoples' property
>never in any danger
>black guy walks through town
>on public roads
>people call police and notify them that a black man is walking through town
>police drive by every few minutes to keep close tabs on him
White America is truly great.
>>
I take night walks in the suburbs (ghetto nigger) just to scare folk like you
I get to scare white people and I might get shot by the cops, win win
>>
>>38404475
>live near baltimore
>26th most dangerous city in the world
>nig areas are war zones
it's amazing that the homicide rate is so high. pretty much every homicide is a nig despite there being 30% whites
>>
>be white in southern California
>Never got to grow up around other whites.

My parents should of left this horrible state before I was born. I Can't walk around in public without worrying about some Mexican or black stabbing me because im white.
>>
>>38404640
why do blacks hate spics so much?
>>
>>38404782

they compete in who has it the worst.
>>
>>38404782

My family hates niggers, and we're spics. Actually, all of my spic friends say they hate negros too.
>>
>>38404782
a spic is literally my best friend. Blacks don't hate spics or at least not the ones they live alongside
>>
>>38404836
So spics have poor reading comprehension too.
>>
>>38404782
CHI CA NOS are apes, literally on the same level as low life niggers.
I'm from the north part of mexico and I knew quite few guys in college that loved niggas because they are fun and chill, I've met few Tyrones that love spics too for either reason (food, chill, etc)
>>
>>38404914

Spics hate blacks just as much as blacks hate us. That's what I was saying, anon.
>>
OP, I think you're confusing "social anxiety" with regular anxiety, cause niggers and spics will try to rob you or beat you up if you let them.

And no, I'm not white, I'm mexican myself. Unfortunately I just know how many of us hispanics act like.
>>
>>38404547

This is what people are talking about when they mention "white privilege." As a white person, you dont have to worry about such things. As a minority, you do.

I'm sure you meant this post as a joke but unfortunately it's very real in many places.
>>
>>38405008
>commit 50% of all crime in the country while being a little more than a tenth of the population
>people have the completely logical reaction of becoming apprehensive when they see you walk through their safe and peaceful neighborhood
>cry about "privilege"
>>
>>38404774

most socal whites are either white trash or elites.
>>
>>38405008
Its not white privilege, but black failure.
>>
>>38404475
But the white city will probably try and get you jailed or sue you. Especially if it's a rich white city.
>>
>>38405008
Privilege is something that can be taken away. I like to think of safer environments being white as more of a white benefit. You only lose your so-called privilege if you do something felonious. Being colored has its benefits as well, but no one would dare use the word privilege on reference to those sorts of things.
>white man so evil they did dis to us!
Fuck off with that and take some responsibility.
>>
>>38405722
If by jail you and sue you, you mean "award you scholarships and walk on eggshells so not to offend you" then yes that is what a white neighborhood would do for a Latino.
>>
>>38405722
>this is what spics actually believe
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.