[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are any of you hebophiles? Can you tell me a bit about your experience?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4605.jpg (273KB, 1274x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4605.jpg
273KB, 1274x1600px
Are any of you hebophiles? Can you tell me a bit about your experience? How does it feel to have objectively repulsing impulses? Have you ever acted on them and become a monster or do you repress that shit?
Pedophiles not allowed in, you're not even worth the second thought.
>>
>>38404377
Falling for Objective morals meme

Be a good goy and leaves the qts to us
>>
>>38404377
I hate to break it to you OP but if you aren't a hebephile then you're either asexual or have low libido. Sorry :(
>>
>>38404636
Oh wait I forgot to add, if you're neither of those things and you still think you aren't a hebephile then you're lying to yourself.
>>
>>38404636
>>38404670
Hebophilia is a perversion of little girls ages 12-16. I do not believe all men over 30-40 are attracted to 12 yo and can be classified as hebophiles.
>>
>>38404849
Not necessarily ages 12-16, and not necessarily an attraction to girls either. Good to see you're as ignorant as you are dumb. It's an attraction to pubescent individuals, which is natural and is only frowned upon because of arbitrary moral structures like the first replier pointed out. Keep taking your blue pill, goy.
>>
>>38404889
You know what I meant, no need to get smart mouthed. Being attracted to minors is considered unpleasant because an adult sexual relationship with a minor pans to leave mental imprints on that minor later in life. Not to mention the non fully developed mental disadvantages of the minor during the time of a hebophilic relationship.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.