[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here is /chad/ and likes to come here to laugh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: pepe51.jpg (72KB, 760x752px) Image search: [Google]
pepe51.jpg
72KB, 760x752px
Who else here is /chad/ and likes to come here to laugh at these pathetic losers
>>
>>38404307
I would say i'm alright,don't think poking fun is the way to go though.
>>
>chad
>coming to r9k to feel good about himself
>>
I laugh sometimes
>>
>>38404307
I just lurk and watch so that when I start saying robot things I know I've gone down a dark path
>>
>>38404307
Yeah, 6'10 Wendy's chef reporting in, I make over 500k a year, have a foot long dick and have a banging hot gf. Love laughing at all these total nerds online haha
>>
>>38404307
not really a chad but
>i had many gfs in highschool
>i lift 5 days a week
>in a relationship
>have many friends
>have a job
>>
>>38404307
actual Chad's don't do that dude. stay delusional though, I'm not stopping you.
>>
>>38404739
It's not so much to feel good about myself, it's just to get some laughs
>>
Chad here.

I bartend, model, and am doing a PHD in finance.

Still like the company of robots over normies.
>>
>>38404307
i've had a few ltr's and a lot of one night stands. I come here cause I still hate women, not to laugh at these people
>>
>>38405110
Why? Personally I prefer normies and people like me instead of a "robot"...but that's just my preference
>>
>>38404307
I'm /chad/ but I actually like to come here to try and help people who are having a rough time / tell people things that will help them. Try and stop this cycle of the blind leading the blind. /r9k/ was one of the only places I had to go to when my home situation was really bad in high school to escape. It wasn't frogs and feels back then but I still feel comfy here and I have the capability to give back so why would I not?
>>
>>38404307
glad to see a fellow chad here I'm make 500k a month as a professional body building carpenter and i just got my penis in-smallment surgery so now my cock is 11 inches since all of my girlfriends are hot asians and can't handle a big cock i love being a rugby player and doing mma
>>
>>38404307
>girl i've never seen in my life texts me out of nowhere
>wants to get to know each other
>meet her today IRL
>she's gorgeous
>have a "date" of sorts
>i drop her at her house and before the door closes
>"let's go out again sometime anon, i really like you"

a-am i chad?
>>
>>38405273
legit fucking laughed

lrifnnail
>>
>>38405261
Hey Fag stop trying to help people go die in a ditch nobody appreciate your "Help"
>>
>>38405323
>actually had a date instead of just straight up fucking her
Nope youre not a chad
>>
>>384043074
wouldn't consider myself chad, but anyways I come here to let steam off, to let all the misogyny/hatred/insecurities eating at me loose on people who I considered to be everything that I hate in this life.

I don't know if my rambling affects them in any way, but I like to think it does, I guess there is a little sadism to this as well, but I bet they understand where I'm coming from after all they did the same thing to me once.
>>
File: 1498960661889.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1498960661889.gif
924KB, 500x281px
>>38404307
I think I'm more of a normie than a Chad, but some robots might consider me a Chad. I'm tall, white, have a pretty good job, easily have sex, am charismatic, and have a handsome face. However, I don't have a body as nice as OP, I'm not extremely rich, and I value long-term monogamous relationships.

Either way, I do come here to laugh, but also sometimes have feels from the plights of real robots. I feel bad for the genuinely shitty lives many have led. Especially when it wasn't their fault. I also think women are inferior to men and like the threads about it. There's a lot of things here that I enjoy.
>>
>>38405549
I don't doubt this guy is more Chad than any of these other try hards in this thread. not to suck his dick, but a dude who downplays himself but still comes off as cool is probably more chad than someone who straight up calls himself Chad on r9k
>>
>>38405620
> still comes off as coo
wanna suck my benis? I am also come off
>>
>>38405620
>basically humble bragging
>this the guy whose dick everyone should also not be sucking just like me.

oh anon.
>>
Chad here. I don't come here to laugh at robots but to shitpost to pass the time at work.
>>
>>38405620
I appreciate what you had to say anon. I'm sorry that replying to my post got you bullied.
>>
>>38405818
Don't worry he's probably already used to it considering he's on this board
>>
>>38405818
>amazain
shitstain using compupeper
>>
>>38405818
jesus can you be more of a virtue signaling cuck?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.