[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

-some girls don't have partner to go on prom, anon why you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1500143922026.jpg (25KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
1500143922026.jpg
25KB, 446x373px
-some girls don't have partner to go on prom, anon why you aren't going?
-I don't want to
-but anon, think about roastie. Don't you think she'll be sad?
WHAT THE FUCK. WHY THE FUCK EVERYONE WANTS TO GUILT TRIP ME INTO GOING TO PROM. I DON'T FUCKING WANT TO. I DON'T CARE HOW ROASTIE WILL FEEL, WHY NO ONE CARES ABOUT MY FEELINGS? REEEEE
>>
>>38403851
Damn, OP. That sucks that people act that way to you. I can tell you that aside from going to one prom my sophomore year (per being asked), I skipped out on the other opportunities and I don't regret those decisions at all.
>>
ORIGINAL MOTHER FUCKING BUMP
>>
>>38403851
>frogposter is selfish for literally no reason
>blogs here about his little life story as if anyone cares
like clockwork
>>
>>38404091
Your school had a sophomore prom or did you just manage to go to a prom as a sophomore? I thought there was just junior and senior proms
>>
>>38404156
>selfish
Why I am selfish? Shouldn't it be teacher and whole rest that tries to guilt trip me into going to prom? Because you know, if I'll go there without consent i'll be sad
>>
>>38403851
why do you people talk to roasties/normies at all? is it really that difficult to ignore people? I don't think I have spoken with anyone for the past 6-7 months excluding cashiers
>>
>>38404200
it's not bad that you're a selfish prick. it's bad that you are also an attention whore. the idea of prom keeps you up at night? what a hard life!
>>
>>38404161
There was, but sophomores were permitted to attend only if asked by a junior or senior.
>>
>>38404246
>teacher speaking directly to you
>ignoring her
How do you think it is supposed to work?
>>38404258
I still don't know why I'm selfish. Fuck off normal
>>
>>38403851
Boys see only what is within themselves.

Men look outward and change the world around them.
>>
>>38404302
you didn't say teacher in the OP
well she cant force you though? sit there and stare at her until she gives up, clearly she is wasting more energy than you are
>>
>>38404302
Because you're acting like a child. Fulfill your social obligations, autist.
>>
>>38404343
>my social obligations are to pander to every whim of women
No, slave
>>
>>38404343
>fullfill your social obligations
society failed to give that anon a GF, whyu should he care at all?
let it all burn
>>
I kept waiting for someone to ask me why I wasn't going to prom so I could rant about how shit women are.

Nobody ever did.
>>
File: insecureintenfies.jpg (120KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
insecureintenfies.jpg
120KB, 790x843px
once you go virgin you stay a virgin
>>
>>38403851
I know that feeling anon.
I went to a prom with my friends sister. It was fucking shit and awkward. I hated every minute of it. Now some stupid roastie cunts want me to go again. Fuck off. I'm not wasting all my hard earned cash on this shite. Leave me the fuck alone.
I dont want to participate in your stupid popularity contest.
>>
>>38404302
>teacher
>prom
children need to leave
>>
>>38403851
I'm sorry to say that but OP is an ultranormie.

No one tried to persuade me to go to the prom, no one ever insisted on that. I was literally invisible for everyone else in my class.
So I just came to the official part of the prom,dressed completely casually and with no flowers, which made a couple of my former classmates butthurt about how disrespectful I am, took the diploma and went to the place where my old friend lives (that wasn't far from the school). He had a bottle of vodka "Zelyonaya marka" and...well, that was good.
>>
But Anon, don't you want to go to Prom with the ugliest roastie around that will then ditch you in short order to hang out with her friends because you were just an excuse for her to go so she wont be alone?
>>
>>38406216
Am I looking at a mirror? The way this describes my walk exactly is scary...
>>
>>38403851
Get out underage friend
>>
>>38404246
>I don't think I have spoken with anyone for the past 6-7 months excluding cashiers
do you need a hug ?
>>
>>38408448
I want a hug

Otorocofo
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.