[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>New qt quirky nerd girl starts work at my place >Over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: over.jpg (4KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
over.jpg
4KB, 480x360px
>New qt quirky nerd girl starts work at my place
>Over a couple weeks i get to know her, similar interests, games, movies, books etc
>She touches me a lot and we develop a bit of chemistry
>Last night one of our light hearted jokey discussions takes a sexual turn and she casually mentions "I have LOST count anon of how many guys i slept with"
>Me: "haha what's the bodycount"
>Im fucking nervous, is she just fucking around?
>"21 within 2 years or something ahahaha, but i was going through a lot and i waited for a long time until i went on that spree"
>I lose all cheerfulness and just stare at her
>"What the fuck that's a fucking massacre"
>"She laughes nervously"
>I just look away and continue my work
>She walks of nervously laughing talking about something else

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MODERN WOMAN CUNT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUC
>>
File: 1.png (426KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
426KB, 1600x900px
>even trying with 3d women in 2017

Anon.....
>>
>>38403811
Why do you keep posting Kayn, eufag?
>>
>>38403811
I dunno why but i really thought she was different. JUST
>>
File: 8.png (670KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
670KB, 1600x900px
>>38403844
Because he's fuckin' cool, and I got nothin' else to post.
>>
File: 1495144150732.jpg (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495144150732.jpg
2MB, 1200x1200px
>>38403762
I hear the same shit all the time, anon

We need white sharia NOW
>>
File: asuka1.jpg (455KB, 1920x1037px) Image search: [Google]
asuka1.jpg
455KB, 1920x1037px
>>38403762

Take the 2Dpill. Three dimensional women are not worth your time or effort.
>>
File: Seraphina_Cut-in_Image.png (99KB, 150x479px) Image search: [Google]
Seraphina_Cut-in_Image.png
99KB, 150x479px
>>38403901
He's right, you know.
Giving up on 3d has improved my life in many ways.
>>
>>38403762
They're not all massive slags you just happened to find yet another one.
>>
>>38403762
Imagine her pussy. Must look like a smashed avocado.
>>
>>38403762
When you've slept with a lot of women, you wouldn't care if they've had multiple partners or not. You're a virgin, aren't you anon?
>>
>>38403762
How the fuck do people do that? That's almost a new one each month.
Don't judge a book by its cover I guess anon. Even if you talk a bit and she seems sweet, I mean a person's sex life is their private thing, but damn can it be surprising. Make sure you really know the person
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.