[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys ever thought about delivering for uber? You don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0348.png (585KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0348.png
585KB, 1000x1000px
Have you guys ever thought about delivering for uber? You don't even need a car. You can use a skateboard, bicycle, moped, roller skates, or you could even walk. There's only one condition. You must be living in a participating city e.g. Los Angeles, San Fran, Philadelphia, etc. or be able to reach such places.

Sign up with my referral code and I'll give you 40% of the referral reward! Shoot my a skype message if you're interested. Pique_117 or discord if you prefer that Elizerbeth#8727
>>
File: IMG_0347.jpg (113KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0347.jpg
113KB, 750x1334px
>>38402333
Look! I made almost 80 dollars from only riding my bike around the city. This is a little more than $12 an hour. I'll be a little more serious for a moment. This isn't a replacement for a real job, just something to keep you with pocket change until you find one. On top of that, you get some exercise while you're at it.
>>
>>38402333
>>38402382

Fuck off you dumb roastie. sage
>>
>>38402739
>turns down easy money

ok.
>>
Completely shameless bump.
>>
>amerilards are too lazy to *go* to mcdonalds
>>
Have you ever thought about being my gf?
>>
File: 1499040798637.jpg (29KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1499040798637.jpg
29KB, 396x385px
>>38402333
How much to deliver your pussy to me
>>
>>38402382
uber eats doesn't let me tip in the app. What's up with that?
>>
>>38403821
I won't lie to you, some guy I delivered for had me take him McDonald's that was literally 2 blocks away.

>>38403829
>>38403911

I'm not a woman. My wife's middle name is Elizabeth and I just fell in love with the name.
>>
>>38403985
>I'm not a woman.

Abandon thread
>>
>>38403934
The courier has to have agreed to receive tips through the app otherwise you cannot tip them. Also, some cities don't have the tip feature yet.
>>
>>38403985
What the fuck is a turbo normie like you doing here?
>>
I'm not sure why Uber suddenly became such a hated company. There didn't seem to be any proof of anything, just lefty buzzwords being thrown around. Sounds like Lyft started some shit.
>>
It asks for SSN when registering, and I don't know mine, plus it would probably need a bank account or credit card to receive money anyway. Fuck it.
>>
>>38404020
They stole a company out from under Google.
>>
>>38404125
If you have a bank account open, you can receive the money with no card of any type required. Only a routine and account number. Sad to see that you cannot join though. :^(

>>38404020
Pay cuts for more riders, small benefits for drivers, little driver support. Mostly people who take it too seriously. If you do it like a weekend hustle thing then you have nothing to worry about.

>>38404018
I want to help you guys make a bit of pocket cash since the lot of you are always complaining about being broke. I'm even offering to give you money.
>>
>>38404125
...how do you not know your SSN, robot? Please tell me.
>>
>>38404456
I don't know where the papers are that would have that information, and I don't want to ask my parents.
>>
File: 1493678959560.jpg (46KB, 507x542px) Image search: [Google]
1493678959560.jpg
46KB, 507x542px
>>38402771

This entire thread and this comment in Particular
>>
I signed up to do dog walking for an app called Wag but no one will book me because they make you include a pic in your profile and I'm ugly and creepy looking

maybe i'll try uber eats
>>
>my mcdonald's branch does this
>only 1.5 mile radious of the store
>constantly giving out deliveries
>my experiences of working at McDonald's have lowered my opinion of the general public
>realisation that people are too fucking lasy to walk 30 mins there and 30 back lowers my opinion of us as a species even further
>>
>>38404741

>yes goy we'll pay you the excellent sum of next to nothing to cycle all day to deliver junk food to other goyim while we take the profit. It's win win!
>>
>>38404765
Don't forget to use my referral code if you want a boost in cash (message me for details). I'm ugly too but they make you upload a pic. Your appearance plays no factor though.

>>38404811
I felt the same on some trips. People are too lazy to even walk 5 minutes to pick yo their lunch. It's okay though. I'm making money off of their laziness while exercising.

>>38404682
You can retrieve your SSN from the official website I think. I don't know that whole process through.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.