[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a month to live but I don't wanna die, convince me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4986.jpg (170KB, 848x725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4986.jpg
170KB, 848x725px
I have a month to live but I don't wanna die, convince me. some how that dying will be the best thing that will ever happen to me.
>>
>>38402237
We need more context. Greentext your story please.
>>
if you're a robot past point of no return you will be happy to die. if you're a normie or failed normie, I don't know take LSD or something.
>>
>month to live
do you have cancer or something? is it painful?
>>
Pros of being dead:
>no worries
>no stress
>no need to work
>no low self-esteem
>no boredom
>no pain
>no more competition

Cons of being dead:
>will never get to see the ones you love, again
>>
>>38402237
Follow Jesus Christ and you will go to Heaven. That's way better than anything you could have on Earth.
>>
>no taxes
>no breakups
>you're going to die anyway
>you know how you're going to die
>you aren't going to be murdered
>you don't have to go through emotional pain

you're living the dream anon.
>>
Fucking elaborate

im calling bs tho
>>
File: 2011-11-11-beartato-talktowomen.png (96KB, 800x1048px) Image search: [Google]
2011-11-11-beartato-talktowomen.png
96KB, 800x1048px
>>38402237
I'm confused. How did they get the dog inside the watermelon?
>>
>>38402334
was the dog put inside the watermelon, or was the watermelon put around the dog?
>>
>>38402253
What do I greentext, my life story?
>>
>>38402276
I have Melanoma. And no, for the most part it doesn't hurt.
>>
>>38402367
id enjoy a nice life greentext. one final hoorah to tell some random guys and get shit off your chest before you fade
>>
>>38402435
damn dude im sorry

how does it kill though, sorry you dont have to respond if it hurts to answer

wish you the best
>>
File: IMG_1692.jpg (111KB, 604x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1692.jpg
111KB, 604x431px
"In the moment you die, you also experience EVERYTHING that could have possibly happened in a life. Which is obviously good and bad, but after that you're dead so your troubles are really over anyway."
A quote I just made up
"That thing I just said about experiencing everything, it might not happen. But you still are headed to the peace of nonexistence, which trumps everything."
Another one.
Hope this helps.
>>
>>38402451
Huh, I guess that'd be fine. I've never made a full greentext story before so sorry if its shitty.
>well, be me
>lets start at highschool
>all around had a good time at the beginning
>I had a good friend group, good grades, played a bit of sports, and had a girlfriend
>3years go by and now I'm a Senior
>this is where things get rocky
>this is the year when I caught my gf cheating
>I felt fucking angry and sad but I knew it would be unreasonable to think that we were gonna stay together forever
>This relationship ending was a first start of shitty events
>I became kind of depressed and resented my friends

Sorry for stopping, but I kinda wanna see the other comments just for a short bit, and also wanna see if ya want me to cont?
>>
>>38402237
What do you plan on doing for the next month?
>>
>>38402357
Even the greatest of philosophers debate on this question.
>>
>>38402709
yes continue pls
>>
>>38402306
Jokes on you, no one loves me and I dont love anyone. Hah bet you feel pretty foolish right now.
>>
>>38402684
Any comment that makes death comfortable is helpful. Thanks for taking your time to write something to help me out.
>>
>>38402709
originally continue senpai
>>
>had gf
Hurry up and die already, normalfaggot.
>>
>>38402756
Hey man, I love you no homo, or really homo. Doesn't really matter at this point desu.
>>
>>38402709
well anyways back to my biography I guess
>I was depressed and resented my friends
>Grades started to plummet
>Parents got reasonably pissed at me because of this
>well anyways just to save time a bit I'll just say shit got worse
>the hole kept getting deeper and everytime I tried to...well try I kept falling back down
>this is also when I saw a weird black mole on my hip
>I never recalled seeing a black mole on my side
>I ignored it
>worst fucking decision of my life

>Anyways skip a few weeks later and I realized I've been really lightheaded and throw up a shit ton
>go to the doctor because of this

>Doctor said that the mole on my side is actually a tumor.....
>"You have Melanoma"
>nonononononnononononono
>I couldn't fucking believe it and neither could my parents when I told them
>we went for a second opinion
>still came back positive...

will con't just checking other comments for the time being, also kinda need to eat
>>
>>38403005
jeez that's sad. did you go through chemo?
>>
File: 1491960105412.jpg (212KB, 600x1594px) Image search: [Google]
1491960105412.jpg
212KB, 600x1594px
>>38402306
>>38402319
>>38402684

But what if there's an afterline you guyse?
>>
Because once you're dead, it's finally all over. The pain is just gone, and there's nothing left but endless, comfortable, silence.
>>
>>38403005
Bro I'm really sorry for you. Hope everything works out, and if it doesn't, get some ghostly pussy for us man o7
>>
you won't realize you're dead, cause when you dead you gone bro...You won't notice, no worries
>>
>>38403005
fugg OP

that's some real shit there, and I thought I was having a bad year
>>
>>38402237
Start paying attention to the planet Earth and its goings on. Holy fuck are you kidding? You're the luckiest fucking one of us.
>>
>>38403668
Well we've lived through one hell.
>>
>>38404512
Why would he start paying attention now? he's gonna be dead next month this is the perfect time to unplug and forget about the rest of the world
>>
Just remember all the embarrassing things you've done and all the mistakes of your life and it might seem like death is the better way to go.

My best friend killed himself, before he did he talked about how no vision of life was attractive to him. Doctor, lawyer, billionaire, famous, all meaningless at the end of the day. Life will never make you happy, there is no such thing as being happy, just accept your death.

also pretty sure your story is bullshit because people pretty rarely die from melanoma
>>
I'm sorry, op. That's all I have to say to be honest with you. I'm sorry.
>>
THIS LUCKY ASSHOLE
AAAHHHHH
>>
File: 1417511256481.png (734KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1417511256481.png
734KB, 500x500px
i hope this story is bullshit ;-;

i have horrid health anxiety, since i was 16 years old, i've had instances in which i was convinced i was dying, lying in bed all day, feeling weak and sick only to go the hospital where they'd say nothing's wrong

i've worked up a stupid amount of debt because of this

please be okay, OP
>>
Everyone dies OP, early or late it doesn't matter, we are just tiny beings in this humongous univers, we were all born from stars and maybe stars we will be. Nothing really dies, so have a good journey my friend, maybe some of your atoms will be part of a very important person in the future
>>
>>38407907
meh, you get used to the fact that you're probably going to just drop dead one day

>chest pains
>palpitations
>stomach pains
>leg pains
>pains everywhere, some severe at times
>bones crack

This has been going for 5+ years and I'm still alive, with heaps of energy and can get pretty strong too. What gives? I don't know, don't care.
>>
>>38408518
i've gotten better lately with it, getting a job has helped, but I'm having anxiety issues again right now, the first I've had in probably a year or so

i hope it doesn't get me fired because it can bring me to a halt
>>
File: 1499769588211.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499769588211.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>38402237
wish i could die instead of you anon
>>
>>38403005
>Melanoma

Wow it's fucking nothing

I had it as well and all they did was a surgical excision
>>
Damn OP, thats gotta be terrifying. Im a major hypochondriac, guess Im going in for a check up tomorrow.
>>
>>38409687
If you ignore melanoma for long enough it will spread to other parts of the body
>>
>>38409848
Yeah and that's not the case here

So it's literally fucking nothing
>>
>>38409907
>literally
protip: google "literally meaning"
Also notice what he said:
>>38403005
>I ignored it
>worst fucking decision of my life
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.