[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if it's the right board to ask this, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: tomoko.jpg (6KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko.jpg
6KB, 210x240px
I don't know if it's the right board to ask this, but I'll do it

I feel like Tomoko. I'm antisocial and have very few friends (mostly aquaintances) I use most of my free time by watching series and anime and by playing video games. I really want to grow out of it and get shit done and yet I don't know how to do it.

Have you got any advice?
>>
>>38401487
kill yourself

originaguru
>>
>>38401747
rather than suicide, cant you give me a more mature reply?
>>
>>38401487
"just do it" is horrible fucking advice but that's literally all i can say

I was in your position and I found making myself get the fuck up and do something different for once went a long way in changing my routine up. The idea is that you're trying. Even if you say, get up, and take a walk for 10 fucking minutes, then go back in and play vidya, you've made a few steps. From there you can seriously pick yourself up. The idea is to break your routine. Make tiny little dents, and then you can start tearing apart the whole thing.

It depends a lot on your mindset but meditation can work wonders aswell in terms of making yourself a little more comfortable with your existence and hopefully less resistant to the change you want.
>>
>>38401892
no

originaguru
>>
>>38401892
There is no better reply. Death will solve all of your problems. If you kill yourself, you'll never worry about being a 'loser' or 'shut in' ever again. No more sadness, no more fear, no more pain.

Tranquility of nonexistence.
>>
>>38401915
I'm currently trying to hold conversations with people, but i found out I don't really have the will to listen them nor i could find a reply to move forward the conversation. People usually do the "small talk" but i'm not into it

>>38401917
kill yourself
>>
Improve your appearance anyway you can. Eat three normal sized meals per day, dedicate 20 minutes to exercise in your room, clean yourself up, brush your teeth, etc.
Improving fitness and appearance will raise your self confidence. Raising your self-confidence will give you the willpower to get closer to people. Getting closer to people means tfw no more no bf/gf.
I don't hate socializing with people and don't enjoy making friends but improving your self-image through action is the best way to give yourself the option to socialize if you wish.
>>
>>38401962
Why are you so miserable?
>>
>>38402056
*I hate socializing.
oops
>>
>>38402062
I'm trying to help OP. He is suffering, and there is a permanent answer to his problems.
>>
>>38402056
I have been doing exercise for two year, got lasik, etc.

My appearance has improved a lot lately and yet i didn't found the willpower to meet people
>>
>>38401487
Focus on small steps, find something you want, and work towards it "want to grow out of it and get shit done" is too broad. Don't force it and take it easy, the key to is consistency and not go back to the same lifestyle.
>>
>>38402144
In terms of getting shit done also, do you have a job or are you studying? Either way, I deleted all my steam games half a year ago and changed the password to my account. I'm much more efficient in terms of my work habits now.
Things have been fine and you realise how much of a time waster it is. I still watch anime everyday in the evening but life's a lot better if you just throw out your toys as they say.
I've come to view the happiness of people's lives being built on levels. First is maintaining your appearance and fitness, then maintaining your work/study/passion, next is social life in general, and lastly is love.
If you've mastered the first two levels then you should look around online and see if there's anything happening in your area. Going to events is a good way to meet people if you're looking for strangers.
>>
>>38402144
I have aspergers btw
>>
>>38402140
Yeah, fuck you too then.
>>
No advice but will you be my tomoko gf? (Male)
>>
>>38402222
Nice quads. If you have Aspergers then that changes things but in a positive light. My sister is on the spectrum herself and I know for a fact that there's many programmes out there for individuals such as yourself to meet similar folk. Perhaps exploring this avenue will bear more results then simply walking up to strangers.
>>
Welcome to the club, new
>>
File: watamote.png (396KB, 1024x565px) Image search: [Google]
watamote.png
396KB, 1024x565px
>>38401487
Make yourself a cute shy girl, instead of an awkward shy girl.
>>
I'm a guy ^^
Sorry folks
>>
File: fdgfdgfd.jpg (20KB, 322x156px) Image search: [Google]
fdgfdgfd.jpg
20KB, 322x156px
>>38402284
>oh you're half-retarded? dw about it.
>despite the fact that theyll think of you as a full retard, you'll be fine.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.