[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my story Im 31 yo. I live in south america. I was sexually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1499746216134.gif (1019KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1499746216134.gif
1019KB, 500x373px
This is my story
Im 31 yo. I live in south america.
I was sexually abused when i was 5 by some gay guy (friend of the family) who "take care of me" when my mother was working.
I was sexually abused again at 7 by my sister.
I grew up hearing things like "fat ass, faggot, good for nothing" by my mother.
My father died when i was 13, he wasnt a bad guy at all i guess, he was alcoholic and illiterate, but he never hit me, or abuse me or anything. He was really old tho like when i was 13 he was 67yo.
Recently my only gf/fiance broke up with me (8 years relationship), i lost my job due a psychotic breakdown, i have no friends, im alone, broke, and I cry every night.
Im going to the shrink once a week, hes a cool guy, he really taught me about relationships, and to be at peace with myself, but I dont have the will anymore. I dont want to deal with people anymore. I dont have the strenght to overcome these feeling, I cant find any job. Im lying to my mother about how i feel. Im just think about getting a gun and kill myself. I want to rest, i want to sleep and i dont wake up anymore.
>>
>>38401440
I've read that there is a lot of child sex abuse in south america. Sorry you've gone through all that...Come to America, its way better
>>
>mother calls you fat ass faggot

Everything seems to be in order here
>>
>>38401440
Is there any area of your life you're happy about, where things are going fine?
>>
>>38401440
I'm 32 and I've never even kissed or held hands
>>
>>38401474
Thanks anon. One of my dreams is that, but i have no education, just a highschool diploma.
>>38401535
After the psychotic breakdown, the relation with my mother really improves, shes the only thing that holds me to kill myself like if i kill myself she would be devastated.
>>
>>38401561
Are you hideous? Do you have the change to do that and you blew it up?
>>
>>38401642
I wasn't really ugly, but I had crooked teeth and wore glasses and was really insecure about it. I was too afraid to smile or open my mouth so I avoided people as much as possible.

Now my teeth are fixed and I got laser surgery for my eyesight. I finally am more confident but I'm really lost now.
>>
>>38401440
things can get better, just try to eat healthy and drink enough water to keep you healthy in hopes of getting a job, try to consider jobs you have never thought much of before but you may be interested in, if you are this desperate. If you dont want to deal with people any more maybe there are certain jobs away from people, in a country side or something.
>>
>>38401840
Just keep trying anon. You surely will find a qt3.14.
>>
File: 13.jpg (191KB, 1205x802px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
191KB, 1205x802px
>>38401440
Just have sex with as many shemale prostitutes you can until you contract super aids and die in your sleep.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.