[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chads that lurk this board. >Have you ever cheated on a girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1499803103257.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499803103257.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
Chads that lurk this board.
>Have you ever cheated on a girl?
>If so how did you even start in the first place?
>did the 1st girl stay?
>>
>>38401101
i wanna fucking die seeing lil pump

all ive ever wanted was to be a famous rapper and here this fucker is at 16 having the perfect life fuck
>>
>>38401240
the fuck are you talking about you crazy fuggy
>>
>>38401268
Lil pump the guy in the picture u dummy.
>>
>>38401268
cause i was born in the middle of nowhere forced to be a hillbilly and not even allowed to have drugs and this cock sucker is a rapper from south florida having the time of his life while i sit here getting old and more pathetic by the day

sorry i shouldnt have talked about something other than random sex fantasies
>>
>>38401101
Yes

???

We broke up shortly after but she never knew about it. Cheating on her is one of my great regrets. I was totally wasted but still knew what I was doing. I can't recommend strongly enough not to cheat on your girlfriend if you have a conscience, it is literal hell.
>>
>>38401101
All the time, I usually cheat once or twice a month.

So far I had never broke up because of that, it's usually that I start having a better time with a new girl so I replace my girlfriend. It's kinda hard, I live with my girlfriend so it's easier to get caught. Yesterday a girl came to town just to meet me. After fucking her and leaving her in the bus terminal I went to buy some beers and picked my girlfriend in her college.
>>
File: so-what-pic.jpg (240KB, 1762x1090px) Image search: [Google]
so-what-pic.jpg
240KB, 1762x1090px
>>38401101
I am not Chad but
>Yes
>It's hard for me to feel attached to people so I was using a girl just for sex and blow jobs at school. Suddenly a qt blonde caught my attention, didn't fuck her but I did "things" with her. But then also came my ex gf which I did bang. So I was cheating on three girls at the same time. Being an asshole I decided to start a mini war between them, by pretending to be loyal and showing them text the other girl was sending me to make it seem as if they're the ones trying to get at me.
>The ex gf won the battle, and so I dated her for a while but eventually dumped her.
Yeah I was an asshole.
>>
>>38402772
this is r9k its ok to be ana shhole
>>
>>38401101
>>Have you ever cheated on a girl? Yes
>>If so how did you even start in the first place? What?
>>did the 1st girl stay? Yes. Bitches will believe anything bro
>>
>>38403848
like how did you start cheating and meet the other girl
>>
>>38403848
Almost forgot to add, you can pretty much get away with anything if you're good looking
>>
>>38403940
Oh, it was my one of my gf's friends. I noticed she wanted me, so I just went for it and started flirting which eventually led to me banging her. It's a pretty easy process desu
>>
>>38403989
yo man what did you tell her to make her stay
>>
>>38404009
I Just baisically said that i wont do it again, and that im sorry, then I bought her a lot of expensive jewelry and makeup. She was honestly pretty dumb, so it was easy to manipulate her
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.