[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I sell marijuana? How much do I sell it for? I really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1471044633570.jpg (52KB, 731x644px) Image search: [Google]
1471044633570.jpg
52KB, 731x644px
How do I sell marijuana?
How much do I sell it for?
I really don't know jack shit about this. I live in a very nice city with essentially no crime.
>>
Unless you're moving high amounts there really is no point, the risk is too high for the reward at low levels. So unless you yourself are thre grower or know a grower to buy from, I really wouldn't recommend it, and even if you are then the competition might wanna get rid of you.
>>
>>38400865
I am the grower. I have lots of woodland to do it in where it will (hopefully) never be found.
>>
walk around the city and observe the towns people. you're gonna be looking with a jamaican man with some long fucking dreads that look like 4 dead cats tied togethers. every jamacain has the hook ups for the dankest buds you can get, besides that columbian gold stuff, but they have to smuggle that shit in submarines from what i hear. anyway, tell him you want only want a pound to start with. im not sure your area but this should be cheap as hell, especially jamacain budz.

once you have your stock, youre going to have to let people know but like straight up og gangster speakeasy style. the best way to do this is by hosting a local rap concert and have one of the rappers promote your buds, with your name, number, and email in the lyrics. once you got your name out there, youre down for life homey.

so clients are gonna hit you up left and right. be careful for the popo at all times. everytime you get a client tryin to buy, tell him to show you their dick, or vagoo. the reason for this is that undercover cops are straight up pussys and aint down for shit. start out small by selling ounces $20 bucks a pop. i know this sounds cheap as fuck but its for a reason. once your clients try that shit, they will be hooked, and they have to buy from you. raise the price incrementally by $10 each time. this also prevents them from doing too much and od'in. that shit will lose good customers

shit dog i straight told you everything you need to know. you might have to ask around your neighborhood for local drug territories, but thats no problem. anyway good luck to you, and welcome to the business of marijuana entrepreneurship
>>
im also planning on doing this, i know at least 20 people who want a cheaper source and they each know a few who want it too. ive got some friends who are willing to sell in exchange for free weed. i figured i could make at least make a 1500/month profit off just my small community, almost no risk since cops never bother anyone down here, a lot of them dont really care anyways.
>>
>>38401095
zoo wee mama thats fresh off the grill PASTA
>>
File: 1490749282991.jpg (51KB, 519x412px) Image search: [Google]
1490749282991.jpg
51KB, 519x412px
>>38401095
thanks dude. Its gonna be a wild ride
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.