[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a girl ever caught you looking up their skirt? I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

Has a girl ever caught you looking up their skirt?

I've been caught a few times but only once did the girl say anything. It was kind of awkward.
>>
>>38400645
When I was in elementary school I "dropped my pencil" ten times per class whenever a girl in a skirt was sitting across from me, I'm almost 100% sure they noticed.

I kept doing it anyway.
>>
>>38400645
No because I don't look at girls in public especially their bodies. Every time you do you give them your energy that nurtures their ego and gives them more power. And it's wrong.
>>
>>38400645
>only once did the girl say anything. It was kind of awkward

Yeah, just don't even tell us what she said. gj.
>>
i think i was flashed on purpose or accident dont know but she was talking about walking in dog shit and showing it to someone and basically flashed me
>>
once my coworker wore a low cut top with a cardigan
i thought i could look without being caught
i was wrong
she caught me and used her sweater to cover up her chest
i was so embarrassed and ashamed
now i glue my eyes to her face every time i talk to her
>>
>>38400826
>she still talks to you

fuck her
>>
>>38400645
I was in fifth grade art class and we were in groups designing a blueprint for a house. I had one girl in my group i thought was cute and she was leaning over the table looking at the project and then i notice her shirt was loose and i could see see down it and she was half asian so she wasnt wearing a bra. I must have beem straight up hypnotized cuz im looking at titties and all of a sudden she gasps and stands up straight clutching her shirt to her chest looking at me. I looked her in the face and went right back to the project. I just remember apathy to getting caught by her because i had the image of her boobs engrained in my head. All i remember 12 years later is that she has lighter colored nipples.
>>
>>38400661
kek, glad to know i wasn't alone while doing this, good shit anon.
>>
>>38400896
>and she was half asian so she wasnt wearing a bra

just like my anime
>>
>>38400698
It was on the bus home from high school. She was sitting exactly in the back row with a short jean skirt and plain white panties. She had her legs up on the seat in front of her. I was across diagonally and a row in front and she was talking to people the row in front of me. I wasn't in the conversation but was kind of paying attention. She was also a grade above me.

Anyway she noticed me staring and was like, I saw you - do you like that? I got really embarrassed and laughed and then went and stared out the window the rest of the trip.

She was a slit though. Got pregnant with in less than a year of that.
>>
File: thinking.jpg (2KB, 114x125px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
2KB, 114x125px
>Never been a pervert in the slightest

Im i to gentle or to fucking shy?
>>
File: 00111what.png (377KB, 598x916px) Image search: [Google]
00111what.png
377KB, 598x916px
>tfw 9 year old niece visiting during Christmas
>she has a cute skirt on
>sits without crossing her legs, get to see her pink panties every now and then
>she catches me doing it like three times
>avoided me the rest of the night
What did I do wrong?
>>
>>38401278
>niece
>What did I do wrong?
Figure it out for yourself.
>>
File: blowitoutyourass1.jpg (20KB, 376x429px) Image search: [Google]
blowitoutyourass1.jpg
20KB, 376x429px
If women don't want you to look, they need to wear skirts that pass the knee, or otherwise have it cut and sit in a way you can't see. Period. Anything else is pure denial of biological reality.
Anyone have that comic of a guy getting cut looking at boobs in low cut top and women being mad, 3d frame is women staring at his lowcut jeans showing off the top of his balls, and last frame is him being offended?Lost my copy.
>>
>>38400645
When I was in 7th grade, there was this hyper-developed blonde chick who sat in front of me. I would always look straight ahead in class pretending to pay attention while secretly looking at her boobies. She was ridiculously overdeveloped, ended up being a DD or bigger and around 6'0
>>
File: mockup.jpg (230KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
mockup.jpg
230KB, 1632x918px
>>38400645

Yes, short story time...

I was the awkward dork in the school in middle school. In one class the teacher had us rearrange the desks and change seats. I didn't like the view of the desk where I was always staring at the teacher (cause she was ugly and annoying) and decided to avert my eyes one day to a girl I never noticed and she was wearing a skirt and accidentally saw her panties. She noticed me looking and closed her legs fast. I looked again because I dunno why not and she purposely let me look again.

The desks were set in a way where noone could see her doing it so this went on for the rest of the year (until we got new schedules for classes). When she started purposely doing it she came to this specific class with her skirt turned in a fashion where the slit can reveal more (in picture) and when in a different class she goes to the bathroom and affixes it in the correctly.

One time she told the teacher to go to the bathroom and came back not wearing any panties. It just so happened that day the teacher told us to change seats (again) and then she was in a potion where the teacher could see her so she kept her legs closed. I messaged her on facebook once pretending to be someone I'm not and she found out it was me...that didn't stop her from stopping what she was doing, though.
>>
>>38402822
not facebook...myspace doh me
>>
>>38400645
Looking up skirts is a great feeling. I've done it a few times but I don't think they noticed. I ain't risking getting labelled a perv.
>>
>>38402894
How did she find out it was you on myspace and not some random goober?
>>
>>38400645
yes, I have the most points
>>
>>38403034

One time in another class I had free time because I finished my work early and decided to go on the computer. I downloaded a halo demo and all the boys were surprised I was playing halo on a school computer. That's when she got suspicious "the quiet boy who is boring is suddenly so good with computers?" or some dumb thing like that and said to me "so it was YOU who messaged me ". I don't know how she came to that conclusion so fast but maybe the messages I sent her were to giving.
>>
>>38403126
And you didn't play dumb?
>>
>>38403126
Boy that's a shot in the dark. You should've done this >>38403205
>>
>>38403205
>>38403231

I didn't say anything I just kept playing the game. But she just concluded it was me.

I wish I still had the old messages but as I remember it now she deleted her profile and then I deleted mine years later.
>>
>>38400645
What did she say though?
>>
>>38401260
you care what other people think of you
>>
>>38401278
you're supposed let them get comfortable with you before you do the perverted shit, anon
>>
I used to be a perv in High School at the beginning. I'd actually stand under the stairs to look up girls skirts. Best moment was the day I saw my crush's underwear at the end of one year. It was the only day she wore a skirt all year. It was the cutest thing I'd ever seen.
>>
>>38402822
>>38402894
>>38403126
>>38403833
>You aren't ferociously tapping that to this day.
Man these never end how you want em to.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.