[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi robots I'm on the brink of killing myself right now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_5316.jpg (41KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5316.jpg
41KB, 583x583px
hi robots

I'm on the brink of killing myself right now

can anyone give me one good reason not to

kek
>>
tell me everything. Don't sperg out about it at first, start with twenty words or less
>>
>>38400525
hey my dude not going to pretend I know how you feel but have you tried getting help? theres always a possibility to turn your life around and b happy : )
>>
>>38400576
I have and I'm convinced some people just can't be fixed
>>
>>38400555
I don't really know what there is to say other than I feel like my time is up, it's been up for a long while now
>>
>>38400642
greentext some of your reasons at least
>>
If you're gonna do it at least spend all your money on cool shit or travel.
>>
>>38400659
>tfw I've dropped out of school twice, coming on three times now
>tfw I can't even leave the house without getting a panic attack
>tfw I wrecked my car and have no independence
>tfw I've already been through rehab once
>tfw I can't afford a therapist
>tfw the medication isn't helping
>tfw I have a personality disorder that's eating me alive
>tfw my only friends are online
>tfw no one in real life would even miss me
>tfw the only reason people would find out I'm dead is because I won't show up for work tomorrow
>tfw I'm hopeless
>>
>>38400699
try settling for mediocrity.
life begins when you turn your back on yourself
>>
>>38400728
>tfw I've already convinced myself I'm lower than mediocrity
>>
>>38400525
Don't do it. Jesus loves you.
>>
>>38400699
you sound young still, theres plenty of time to turn things around. what were you in rehab for?
>>
>>38400863
Cocaine addiction/suicide attempt

Shit fucked me up and I thought I had turned my life around but I'm right back at square one
>>
>>38400525
Jojo Part 5 Anime Adaptation
>>
>>38400525
There's always hope for something better in the future, hold on to it. You have people who care.

I care.
>>
>>38400875
Just go back to drugs OP. If you really feel that way at least go out in a big way.
>>
>>38400525
Neck it

Originalifag
>>
This thread won't give you the answers you look for, you know that. Talk to the ones who actually know you.
>>
File: 50079387.jpg (15KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
50079387.jpg
15KB, 240x180px
>>38401033
Not trying to tempt you. Just speaking from personal experience. Although as i'm sure you know it doesn't last forever.

Drugs were my escape but right now I have a drawer filled with them and I'm still not happy. Yeah I'll get fucked up and then really high tonight but I'm still miserable. Man my life sucks, I got no hobbies, my job pays shit and is soul crushing, I have no friends, i'm a virgin.
>>
There are people who care about you. They love you and want to help you. You can make it through this. Trust me. Nobody else has the balls to go through what you've been through.
>>
>>38400699
Your still better than the normalscum. What most normies consider success is really just pointless hedonism. The whole idea of success is a retarded societal construct.
>>
>>38400699
If you kill yourself, you lose. Prove to yourself that you won't be a victim of life. You can make it anon, idk you but i know everyone is capable of changing themselves for the better.
>>
OP here

Thanks for all the responses guys, but I'm just going to take a bunch of pills and go to sleep

See y'all on the flip side
>>
>>38401289
stop it, just talk to me
im begging you
>>
>>38401289
Not that easy OP. Please don't do this.
>>
>>38400525
Get some help. Don't kys. We care about you.
>>
>>38401289
please just talk to us already
we've been here for you this entire time
>>
File: 1499334826868.png (101KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499334826868.png
101KB, 400x400px
>>38400881
>jojo part 5 anime
>the 2nd to worst part (zipper boy is best boy)
Just
>>
After all that you've been through, you can't let it end like this. Every second of happiness is worth the way, every moment you smile is worth living for.
>>
you know, i cant really think of one
do you have a cat? i mean you need to feed your cat if you have one.
well acutally, cats are pretty good at being self reliant.
maybe just leave the window open so your cat can get out, and your neighbors can smell your rotting corpse eventually.
but thats if you kill yourself, which you shouldnt do
because you probably have a few extra bucks
maybe go to a steak place and order one of those angust steaks with a potato
yea life if full of twists and turns around every corner
you never know what youre gonna get

good luck op
by that i mean if you do try to kill yourself, which you shouldnt, i hope you do a good job of going all the way so that you dont seriously maim yourself and ahve to live with a life degrading injury/condition

just dont
do it though
>>
Please be here, answer to me.
I'll do anything, just say something.
>>
Why go for the trouble of killing yourself, i mean, no one knows what lies beyond death, you culd just relax, grab something to eat, maybe get some sleep, and tomorow you can get a nice haircut and go to the cinema, there is no point in suffering all of this and not knowing what life will give you tomorow.
>>
Things will get better, you're in a rough patch. Tomorrow you might meet a nice bitch and she'll start satisfying your weiner right away.
>>
File: tfwywn,kms.jpg (127KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
tfwywn,kms.jpg
127KB, 800x601px
>>38400525
How old are you OP? I had been pretty set on kms ASAP, had a plan and method all rdy. but more recently im leaning towards sticking around until im 21 so i can at least become an alcoholic first, b4 kms (oh and buy a makarov)

other than that my only reasons to not kms are that i want to try DMT first, and as pathetic as it sounds, ive gotta fucking win a aspie game of War in the East before i Cobain it. I'll accomplish both of those within a month though so idk what ill do to keep going after that
>>
>>38401289
OP can you still type?
write out some better words than
>see you on the flip side
Tell 'us' how are you feeling?
im genuinely happy for you
I hope you enjoy the other side
>>
I really hope OP just pukes the drugs, regrets all of this and comes to us in this thread, or maybe some other thread. I really hope we're able to help him if and when he comes.
>>
i never talked to you but i hope your happy now anon
>>
File: 1457617700302.jpg (7KB, 241x267px) Image search: [Google]
1457617700302.jpg
7KB, 241x267px
>>38402723
>>38402604
>>38401449
>>38401438
>>38401372
>>38401338
>>38401332
>>38401323

what happened to the chan i used to know
>>
File: 175.png (609KB, 884x648px) Image search: [Google]
175.png
609KB, 884x648px
when that poll came out that showed that 75% of the users on r9k crosspost to reddit also, i thought it must've been a mistake.

I see now that there was no mistake.
>>
File: 1282336785587.png (9KB, 381x398px) Image search: [Google]
1282336785587.png
9KB, 381x398px
OP has become an hero. Godspeed directly to hell, good sir.
>>
>>38403172
If he isn't streaming it, what's the point of encouraging him to do it?
>>
>>38403172
anon im >>38402604
im actually very happy for OP
he can finally rest in peace
>>
welp riperino

personally i just stick around for the future, its all whatever yaknow
>>
>>38401289
Sleep well, samurai
>>
>>38400525
But anon you have so much to live for-
>IMG_5316.jpg
never mind
>>
File: buddhayard.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
buddhayard.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>38401289
sleep tight OP! I hope you find everlasting peace where you are heading! ;)

dont listen to these normies telling you to stop OP, they are unwittingly trying to prolong your suffering.

best regards,
-anon
>>
>>38400699
>Dropped out of school twice, coming up three times
Okay, fair enough, get a GED and forget school
>can't leave the house without getting a panic attack
It's called ambien
>wrecked my car and have no independence
Get a job as a cart jockey at a grocery store near you, bike there every day, save up money for a car. Eat cheap shit. For lunch, have one of those two dollar tuna snack packs. They're great, and make life worth living I'm being 100% honest
>been through rehab once
At least you try unlike some people.
>can't afford a therapist
Can afford a priest. Even if you're not religious, find a good one, and in general they're just there to help you. Catholic priests are the way to go, contrary to first thought. They aren't in it to get you into their scam.
>medication isn't helping
Don't take it
>personality disorder
Learn to live with your personality
>my only friends are online
They are people though, that's what counts
>no one in real lief would miss me
You don't know that, your parents would or should if nothing else
>only people from work would care
I mean, that's fine, if I died and didn't live with my parents, it'd be a day or two before anyone knew because I'm a bit of a shy person myself.
>I'm hopeless
No you aren't. Nobody is.

Let me cut to a year and a half ago. No friends, no job, 230 pounds, 5'8", weirdo atheist sperg who didn't even know how to talk to girls, or anyone for that matter, whose only interactions involved family and family friends.

Now? 171 pounds, plenty of people like me, I can talk to girls without going into absolute panic mode, still 5'8" unfortunately, Navy aspirations, learning shit, getting shit done, and things are doing good.

I did this by not feeling sorry for myself. Saying "Enough's enough, I'm not good enough right now and I can change that".

It sucks. It really does. I'm not saying it's easy, it's fucking not, it sucked the whole way there.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.