[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got back from a 20s single event and can confirm women are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Typical Tinder.png (27KB, 383x537px) Image search: [Google]
Typical Tinder.png
27KB, 383x537px
Just got back from a 20s single event and can confirm women are shit.

>Most dressed liked complete sluts.
>All make sexual innuendos, like sex is the only thing on their mind.
>Most drank obscene amounts of alcohol.
>Most expected the guys to pay for their food (only appetizers were provided for free).

I'm sure most of you will think I'm eating sour grapes right now, but that's not really the case. Most of these women were gross, not in physical appearance but how they conducted themselves. Don't know how things got this bad.

Only halfway positive thing was a pretty cute black chick I ended up talking with for a good while. She was not only physically attractive, but probably the only half-decent person there in terms of the way she conducted herself. But then she dropped the "...and my kid..." line, so obviously I bailed on that before anything happened.
>>
>>38400470
why the HELL would you go to a singles event? what is wrong with you?
>>
You shouldnt have expected good picking at such an event.
>>
>>38400470
>But then she dropped the "...and my kid..." line

You should have asked what happened to the kid's father. Maybe her husband died in an accident or something. That would make it okay in my book.
>>
Chad gets the nice 6/10-7/10 homely 18-21 yr old qt

We get his leftovers
>>
>>38400541
>Black
>Dad died in a car accident
No, he's been at the store for four years.
>>
>>38400470
>and my kid
That line kills me the most! I've been in San Diego for 11 months and I am really attracted to Latina's. At first it was heaven until I met 2 girls that I bonded with really well during the past months I was here. They both have kids and I am certainly not ready for one. One of them is 19 with a 3 year old and the other is my age, 24, with a 8 year old. I swear Mexican girls are so fertile that if you look at them long enough they'll get pregnant.
>>
>>38400532
this. women above 6/10 get propositioned everywhere all the time.
>>
File: a753si2iqt9z.jpg (35KB, 889x374px) Image search: [Google]
a753si2iqt9z.jpg
35KB, 889x374px
>>38400575
Oh shit, I didn't see that she was black. Oh well.
>>
>>38400609
Fuckin original kek
>>
>>38400523
You're on r9k, friend. Most of us aren't above these type of events.
>>
>>38400599
A lot of them weren't even that bad looking. I mean there were some pigs, but there were certainly a few I would have considered going on a date with if they acted like half-decent people.
>>
>>38400595
> fertile
all women at that age are super fertile. Latinas just have that catholic culture of no birth control and less stigma.
plus they are planning to demographiclly steal back the southwest, they even admit it, because someone the southwest woudln't be trash if it was back in mexicos hands. fucking retarded, they will get thier wish and end up having to move into the east coast because goverments create how nice a place is, not the place
>>
>>38400470
>20s single event

These exist?
>>
>>38400792
In my city, yes.

Don't know about yours.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.