[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are girls so mean brobots? >tell cashier my order >she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Why are girls so mean brobots?
>tell cashier my order
>she's visibly annoyed and passively rude
>next customer shes all smiles and helpful
>>
I've noticed this. I don't even know what I do wrong. When I shop I say hello, bag my stuff and say goodbye when I'm done while often the cashier says nothing but when the next customer is there she greets and chats with them like normal.

I don't get it, I feel different.
>>
>>38400437
Guess that's why we're robots
>>
File: 1447086635385.jpg (51KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
1447086635385.jpg
51KB, 540x429px
>sit behind qt in class because it's close to the white board a few times in class
>get there before her one day
>she sits in a different spot
I wasn't even being creepy, what did I do wrong
>>
>>38401061
>what did I do wrong

You exist

I tell you this as a bro because women are awful people, they don't think of you as human so they need to trash you without thinking about how feel, they don't give a shit
>>
File: IMG_2520.jpg (22KB, 297x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2520.jpg
22KB, 297x297px
I'm a dude but this is how I feel about it, if the person I'm ringing up isn't looking at me or is preoccupied reading a magazine or on their phone I usually assume they don't want to talk and just get their order over with quick. I do it for the sake of saving their time as they clearly don't want to talk.
>>
>>38401109
I tell you something, I can read facial expression but for some reason normies can't do this, they'll talk to you even if you're obviously giving vibes that you don't want to talk
When I talk to someone and I see that they are bored, they don't respond well, they don't seem to give a shit then I stop but fucking normies can't do that, they keep talking and talking
If I did what they do they'd tell me to shut the fuck up quick

Why?
>>
>>38401097
I didn't ask to exist
>>
>>38401391
guess you're not disgusting to them then, whew close call
>>
you have to initiate the smile first. otherwise she will see you as a threat.
however, this might cause her to think you are thinking about her naked
regardless if you are or not, give her a nod like a sensei or something, just to show you are submissive, and have an open mind
it's going to take some practice, but once you talk to girls for a while, it become second nature
you just kind of have to read her mind by observing her non-verbal cues, and voice inflection
this is important because women lie about 83% of the time (i read in a study while at work last week)
so yeah hope that helps. dont be a creep either.
>>
>>38401590
I've smiled before and girls just think I'm into them
>>
>>38400121
Do you happen to be a minority? I'm white but I've seen this happen where a cashier is a bitch to the darkie/Asian/curry in front of me but perfectly friendly to me.
>>
File: 1489474896303.jpg (156KB, 848x1205px) Image search: [Google]
1489474896303.jpg
156KB, 848x1205px
>ordering food at Burger King
>cashier is acting all pissy and being generally rude
>fed up I ask her "What the fuck is your issue?"
>she gets all offended "whats YOUR problem" blah blah blah...
>say whatever and then leave

Why do women think it's ok to be a rude cunt to random people, customers at their job no less? Then when they're called out it's all deer in the headlights like I just called Jamal a nigger or something. Like it's unbelievable they were called out on their bullshit.
>>
>>38400121
I've never had a woman be rude to me tbqh
>>
>>38401061
mayb she didnt like her spot so much when there was someone sitting behind her watching her all the time.
>>
File: 1497168492866.jpg (206KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
1497168492866.jpg
206KB, 850x637px
>Go to burger dispensary and order
>Have to repeat myself because I talk to low
>Roastie says "not to be so high next time"
>Spend rest of the night pondering my demeanor

I'm pretty sure my 8 year neetdom has killed my speaking voice and makes me dwell over everything. Ah the boring life of a sperg is kinda comfy sometimes though.
>>
>>38400121
This only happens to me when the cashier is a mexican or nigger.
I feel like ever since trump was elected theres this unspoken passive agressive pact among non whites.
Its annoying as shit and its actually gotten under my skin.
>>
>>38401203
Why don't you just tell them to shut the fuck up then, Anon. You know they would do the same to you. You're not responsible for the emotions of others. It could be easy.
>>
>>38400437
Honestly, Im married, polite, a normie and well liked by most people I know.

That being said, Ill enter some random bars, order a drink, keep to myself yet the female bartender will sometimes give me a fuck you at attitude despite the fact that Im polite, only have a few beers, read, keep to myself and tip well.

Keep in mind these are bars where most of the clientele are subhuman.
>>
>>38400437
Blessed with bad voice tones and facial expressions I would guess.
>>
>>38404181

Should've asked to speak with that cunt's supervisor and complained, nigga.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.