[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if I kill children I go to jail >if I join the army and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

>if I kill children I go to jail
>if I join the army and kill children I get a medal
can someone please explain why this is?
>>
>>38399909
no you get tried for war crimes and get sent to jail
>>
>>38399909
Because foreign people don't have citizen rights.
>>
Brown people aren't human, so it follows that their children aren't either.
>>
Because our enemies would do the same to us if they had the chance. It is better to just kill them now before they grow up to do any real damage.
>>
It's still illegal to kill children even if you're in the army. My friend is in the military. For some reason if he killed my niece he would wind up in prison. The only medal he receives is metal bars.
>>
>>38399926
what about that american sniper guy
>>
It's so retarded that the military gets called "baby killers". Do people actually think grunts run around shooting children out of pure racism or something.
>>
>>38399909
that's considered a war crime anon, only mercenaries don't get put in prison for that shit yo
>>
>>38399909
Because killing isn't intrinsically wrong. Only certain contexts make it wrong.
>>
>>38399999
those are some pretty nice quints, anon. bless you
>>
Every non-white child you kill will save at least 100 white lives
>>
>When I blow up a hospital I get a life sentence
>When Israelis do it no one cares
>>
>>38399909
>everything is black and white
>e-except when it doesn't validate my shit point I'm trying to make!!
>>
>>38399909
The difference is that you're not joining the army exclusively to kill children you idiot, and you know that. If you walk to your nearest elementary school with a gun, that's not the same as being deployed into a third world country with enemy militia trying to gun you down, and their children happen to be caught in the gunfire while you're trying to protect your own life.
>>
>>38400055
again, that's because the israelis blow up a hospital full of brown people.
>>
>When I forcibly take money from someone it's called robbery
>When the government forcibly takes money from someone it's called taxation
>>
>>38400996
All profit is the result of exploitation. Read Marx.
>>
>when i steal from the rich i go to jail
>when the rich steals from the poor the government gives them money
>>
File: laughing_whores.jpg (198KB, 960x792px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_whores.jpg
198KB, 960x792px
>>38401011

>he bases his economic beliefs off the ramblings of a useless NEET
>>
>>38399909
If you kill somebody's kid, at home, maliciously or neglectfully, in a situation where there's the reasonable expectation of safety, you go to jail.

If 2 of your buddies in Fallujah have been blown to bits because kids ran up to them with suicide vests, you're there for a mission your gov't has authorized, you're already taking potshots on this patrol, and some kid runs up to your humvee, you don't go to jail for shooting him. Still fucked-up and obviously something you might wanna discourage, but still.
>>
File: marx vs capitalist academics54.jpg (229KB, 853x1009px) Image search: [Google]
marx vs capitalist academics54.jpg
229KB, 853x1009px
>>38401055
Marx wasn't a NEET.
>>
>>38401012
>enforcing debt collection is "stealing"

>>38399995
they just want attention. it's contradicting to emphasize 'love not war' while spewing hatred. you can bet on the fact that they are capable of violence, they just have a certain bias about how war is conducted.
>>
>>38399909
people dont yell at our police if you kill middle eastern kids
>>
>if you rape a child you get more jail time than if you killed them
>>
>>38400055
Palestinians really need to get the fucking message that they should fuck off from Gaza though
>nuh uh we'll sit here and wait until we are all killed and inbreed and drink mud water
>>
File: israeli_PR.jpg (193KB, 592x800px) Image search: [Google]
israeli_PR.jpg
193KB, 592x800px
>>38400055

Oy vey goy Hamas was using that hospital as a base. Stop being so anti-Semitic.
>>
>>38401085
>Friedman
>born of Hungarian Jew immigrants

>Rand
>born of Russian Jewish parents

>Rothbard
>(((Rothbard)))

>Marx
>ancestrally Jewish

Yes, rally round the political ideology, goy- I mean Individual participating in the Free Market or the classless society built for hard working go- "proletariats" like yourself!
>>
>>38399909
One is a law enforced to give illusion to safety, the other serves international oligarchs who own the means of producing war material.

Also out of curiosity. >>38399999
>>
File: snow.jpg (331KB, 850x1190px) Image search: [Google]
snow.jpg
331KB, 850x1190px
>>38399978
Those children were combatants.
>>
>>38400055
>>38399909
>war is evil

INCREDIBILE
TELL US MORE GUYS
REDPILL US MORE
I WANT KNOW THE TRUTH
I BET HUNGER IS BAD TO
>>
File: Wordcloud of this thread.png (308KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Wordcloud of this thread.png
308KB, 1024x768px
I made this. Hope you like it.
>>
File: cat.png (38KB, 637x590px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
38KB, 637x590px
>>38399909
u have to kill the right children anon
>>
>>38399999
Nice quints man
>>
your brain on statism
>>
Just kill yourself and that solves it all
>>
>>38401085
all that guy did was deflect OP's points, not refute them. christ, you commies can't do anything
>>
>>38404558
Marx had several jobs. The point is that most philosophers don't have "real" jobs.
>>
>>38399909
You don't even get medals. Your commander gets medals. You pull the trigger, you die, but you're just expendable. You're just enlisted. We crawl through the mud but that's expected. Our blood is what will colors those stripes red, but it's our commanders who'll be recognized for it. And even so, what is a hunk of metal? Our youth and our lives thrown into the furnace, and out comes a shiny sliver of metal, worn with "pride" on our gravestones.
>>
>>38402821
And to be fair, it's occasionally said that hunter-gatherers have pretty decent quality of life.
>>
>>38399909
Because the people who run the courts and the people who want to invade other counties are the same people
>>
because killing children is wrong and abortion is murder
>>
>government puts teenagers in a rape pit
>justice served
>I put teenagers in a rape pit
>wtf ur a monster

really synchs my devices
>>
>>38399909
It's not like the status quo is a manipulative and corrupted cesspool with little to no competance or legitimacy whilist the masses a brainwashed and shallow sheeple with little to no virtue or value.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWO84b1V1ug
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.