[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do i change? I just went out with the hottest girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: mew.jpg (54KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
mew.jpg
54KB, 500x750px
How the fuck do i change?

I just went out with the hottest girl i ever met in my life last night. (Looked like pic related) She was interested enough before meeting me that she texted me all day long, every single day for a week, ALWAYS initiating. Then i met her and things just went south. Now she's hardly talking to me and I'm really upset about it. I was so looking forward to meeting her and wanted to have a good time, but my anxiety and sperging out brought me down again.

I realize now that i have absolutely nothing to offer. No personality, no money, nothing. Somehow i manage to get dates and super qt ones at that, but i guess looks/height really don't matter if you have nothing else.

And i don't know how to get any of it.
>>
>>38399356
We can't help you if you don't give us more info.

What happened with the meet? How did your texts typically go?
>>
>>38399423

Texts usually small talk and questions about each other. I think maybe we texted too much before the date and i didn't know what to say to her. But i only texted her so much because i had a fucking turboqt trying to talk to me and i wanted to keep her attention.

The date had some awkward pauses, my voice was kind of weak because i was trying to contain a panic attack the whole time. I thought maybe she understood how first dates can make people nervous, and enjoyed my company regardless, since she spent so much time with me without looking at her phone or wanting to leave (4 hours).

Idk if it was my dull conversation, shyness, or the fact that i didn't kiss her that turned her off. I really don't like to kiss on the first date if it's mostly talk that's not serious flirting.

I got so anxious when i went home that i texted her asking if she got home alright (we had drank a little). She didn't reply til this morning. I said thanks for coming out, i had a nice evening with you and she said "yeah same". I asked if she'd like to do it again sometime and she said "yeah when i'm back in town i'll hit you up". I said that works or i could come out by her on one of my days of. She said "nah we can just hang out when i'm home".
>>
I don't want this to be it. How can i convince her to a second date? I don't think it's fair to write someone off on a subpar first date.
>>
>>38400380
By the end of your last post, it's clearly over dude.
You'll getem next time Chad
>>
>>38399356

Where did you meet this girl? Tinder or real life encounter? And how did you ask her out? Sorry OP, but you might've just been used for a free dinner. It's happened to me before, don't let it break your heart.
>>
>>38400431

Tinder. She had been texting me for a few days before i asked her out. My heart is kind of broken. I know it's just a date, but i'm not feeling 'there's plenty of fish, onto the next' here. She was seriously the most beautiful girl i've ever gone out with.
>>
>>38400380
You have to chill out. The ball is in her court. She'll either contact you again or she won't, don't keep talking to her or you'll look clingy and women can smell desperation from a mile away.

About first dates, yeah they can be a little uncomfortable. What's been helpful for me is being more deliberate in what we do. I took a girl to an outdoor play last night and it was a great choice because it both gave us a chance to talk and do something interesting. Just keep at it and the more dates you go on the more comfortable you'll be.

I got laid by the girl last night btw. Dating takes practice like anything else, just keep at it and don't let her get you down even if she doesn't contact you again. Sometimes women are strange and unpredictable, there's no point trying to understand their thought processes because a lot of the time they make no fucking sense. Good on you for going on a date.
>>
she probably wanted you to make a move but you betad out. all you needed to do was give here a little slap on the rump and take her by the hand to a dark corner. gently whisper the size of your penis, in inches, into her ear. you can probably figure out what to do from there - im not your dad.

but before you even get there you're going to have to win her back. just text her youve been thinking about her like all day and you cant get her out of your head, and your heart has been beating so hard it hurts your chest. sing her a little song if you can play guitar, or just read her a poem about how banging her body is. she should be in absolute shock after this, so what you do is tell her where to go. she'll be there.

Let us know how it works out! good luck op!
>>
>>38400380

Desperation never works, she either wants you or she doesn't. Since you seem desperate now, you may have seemed that way to her during the date, which repels pussy. You may have been too concerned with being successful which kept you from being more authentic and spontaneous.

You have to not give a fuck, say what's on your mind, treat her as if you have 10 more of her waiting in line and she is expendable. It seems mean, but the fact is if a girl decides she doesn't like you there is nothing you can do about it, so you have to act in a way that's congruent with that reality.

Girls are like water, the tighter you squeeze the more that escapes, but with an open palm you can contain it. Let go.
>>
>>38400564

>Tinder
Yep, that was problem number one. Most Tinder dates are shallow desu, and I guarantee she's already got 10 different dudes lined up for her. She probably saw you as an easy target for a free dinner. It sucks that you didn't even get sex from her. People finding the love of their life on Tinder is really rare.

>She was seriously the most beautiful girl i've ever gone out with.

Problem #2. You were intimidated by her beauty, so you acted like a sperg. Hot women are trained to only want to breed with alpha males who can handle them.
>>
>>38400568

I will never score a qt like her again. Took me 25 years to find her, i want to cry but i can't let myself submit to that level of pathetic.

It fucking sucks realizing i had a girl like her interested in me in some form, and i blew it. I really could have made it happen if i made the right moves, as she was interested enough to come out and meet me. I don't think it was for the sole purpose of a free meal, she was talking like she genuinely wanted to know more about me before i asked her out.
>>
>>38400640

This really hurts to read.

We were originally going to meet halfway between us on tuesday to have dinner in some town, but rescheduled because of the storms, and waited until she came home to her parents (who live in my town).

She was about to drive an hour and a half to meet me a few days ago. Would she really consider doing that just for a free meal?
>>
File: mew.jpg (82KB, 439x659px) Image search: [Google]
mew.jpg
82KB, 439x659px
>>38399356
MEW is GOAT
>>
>>38400747
>Would she really consider doing that just for a free meal?

Honestly, it's kinda hard to tell at this point.

A couple of months ago, I met a girl off Bumble (app that's kinda like Tinder, but girls message first) and she texted me a lot before our first date. At the end of our first date, she kissed me on the cheek and I lightly grabbed her ass, but she wouldn't let me kiss on the lips. After that, we texted a few times, and she gave me the "let me check my schedule" excuse and we never went on another date

Now I just stick to meeting girls in real life, those online apps kinda suck desu
>>
>>38400856

Shit fucking kills man. I'm tired of hearing about how i'm doing 'the game' all wrong. When will i ever find a girl i can just cuddle with, relax, and not worry about a damn thing?
>>
>>38400564
>tinder

I just got out of a long-term (abusive) relationship a couple months ago. Literally one of the first things I did was download Tinder (after fucking the girl my ex had been insecure about our whole relationship, fuck her.)

I got a ton of matches, went out with one and got 3 more numbers but after that first date (which was awkward as all hell) I just feel completely dead to the dating world. There's a serious qt in my matches that I want to message, but I don't know.
>>
File: cuddle.jpg (48KB, 606x527px) Image search: [Google]
cuddle.jpg
48KB, 606x527px
>>38400909
>Shit fucking kills man. I'm tired of hearing about how i'm doing 'the game' all wrong. When will i ever find a girl i can just cuddle with, relax, and not worry about a damn thing?

I wonder the same exact thing. I'm hoping the wait will be worth it, and there's a nice qt girl waiting for me at the end of the tunnel. Try not to get bitter, it'll only make things worse.
>>
>>38399356
>She was interested enough before meeting me that she texted me all day long, every single day for a week, ALWAYS initiating.

Text means nothing. I've texted with dates and it seemed like we clicked but when we met it was a big fat zero.

>t. Chad
>>
>>38401018

I'm only bitter on some days. For the most part i'm just broken and defeated.. By my own self. I know i could have slain these girls with proper game, but i don't fucking know how to play it.
>>
>>38401073

Snapchat too. She had to have been somewhat attracted to me if she snapped me back and forth all day. Right now we're best friends on snapchat with an 8 day streak, meaning she swapped pics back and forth with me more than any other guy.
>>
File: 2017-07-15-23-19-39-.jpg (8KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-15-23-19-39-.jpg
8KB, 244x206px
I know tf
>I had a chance with a chick and she was pretty into me, but my anxiety took over. She felt too awkward and uncomfortable and never spoke to me again after one date.
>>
>>38400677
After reading the thread I doubt she just wanted a free meal, she is obviously attracted to you in some way. Sometimes personalities just don't click. I know it's hard not to take it personally but you gotta internalize that the first date is to see if you're compatible with each other and a lot of times it doesn't work out. Neither party is at fault sometimes there just isn't chemistry.

I hate to give you the "plenty of fish" line but it's true. If you could get this qt to go on a date with you, then you can get another one. Sometimes you have to let it happen naturally. I was celibate for a year after my last gf and I broke up. Once I stopped giving a fuck about finding women they started serendipitously appearing. Just don't try too hard to force anything and remember

>just be urself :^)

oh yeah and stop asking for advice on 4chan, especially fucking /r9k/. guarantee you that at least half the people ITT are dateless kissless virgins and for all you know I could be as well.
>>
>>38401211

I literally can't even find anyone as qt as her on any of the dating apps or walking around irl ;-;
>>
>>38401120
Eh, still doesn't matter. All that matters is meeting face to face.

That's why online "relationships" are bullshit. It's not reality.
>>
>>38401277

Whatever. I want to die.
>>
And although it's kind of shitty, tinder is the easiest way for me to meet qts. I talk to more attractive girls on tinder than anything. Fatties and goblins turn their noses up at me on pof and okc.
>>
>>38400856
>Now I just stick to meeting girls in real life

I have a story somewhat akin to OP's that's been bugging me for over a year:

>used to work as cashier
>regular girl customer gives me her number and says she wants to hang out after hearing that I'd be quitting in a week
>she texts me a few days later asking if I'd like to hang out, I say yes
>says she's waiting to get off work
>ask for an update several hours later
>still at work
>after that, never texts me again

I didn't even get to the date stage, and I can't figure out why she'd abruptly change her mind like that.
>>
>>38401704

some girls change their minds quickly. Or maybe some other dude got to her quicker
>>
>>38401704

Op here

>3 years ago
>qt redhead at work from the office part of work always visits me at my part
>slips me her number on a little love note one day
>isthisreal?
>Been crushing on her but too scared too talk to her my god i was thrilled when she gave me that number
>text her
>find out she has a kid
>starts sending me nudes
>find out the kid is half black
>find out she's not even single
>find out her bf beats on her
>leads me on saying she likes me and wants to be with me once she can move away from bf
>stupid me tries getting her to hang with me so i can get her away from her shitty life and maybe cum in her
>never once sets time aside to see me outside work, always makes an excuse
>came in to work with black eyes one day
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.