[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>terrified of one day becoming old and dying in a hospital

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (132KB, 540x572px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 540x572px
>terrified of one day becoming old and dying in a hospital
>terrified of dying in an old folks home
>terrified that if i ever tried to kms before i got old that id survive as a vegetable and have all my knives and guns taken

FUCK

how am i supposed to deal with these feelings
>>
>>38399256
>>terrified that if i ever tried to kms before i got old that id survive as a vegetable and have all my knives and guns taken
This is actually the one thing that keeps me from trying to kms.
>>
>>38399256
Live a dangerous lifestyle then, if that's really your biggest fear. Do risky things long enough and you won't have to worry about growing old, right?
>>
>>38399271
if i were to do it (only if i ever get old and shit) would be out in some woods some place

and by shotgun
>>
File: gbhijyh.png (46KB, 603x473px) Image search: [Google]
gbhijyh.png
46KB, 603x473px
>>38399256
you need to relax anon, just take a deep breath
>>
>>38399297
I love smoking cigarettes but i fear getting cancer not becuase of dying but becuase i feel like people would rub it in and call me an idiot and . should i pay them no mind?

and what are somethings i can do to live a dangerous life besides drugs and stuff like burglary and robbery
>>
>>38399327
Anon your fears are exactly why people get married and have children. You have a woman to grow old next to, you have children to check in on you every now and then and possibly pay for a nanny/helper so you don't need to go to an old folks home.
>>
>>38399256
you overdose on caffeine or some shit,
>>
lol youre a faggot fuck of
>>
>>38399327
No, I don't mean detrimental dangerous stuff. I mean more adventurous.
What's your life like? Do you have obligations? A career?
If you can, maybe try volunteering somewhere dangerous in the world. Or look up local legends and go on a treasure hunt. Try spear hunting large game like boars and bears. Go freediving in the Ocean with minimal snorkeling gear.
Do things that make you seem badass and reckless. Not only will people like you more (first hand experience) but you live such an interesting life that you almost give no mind to the distant future of possibly growing old and ill.

Also, smoke if you want to! Sure cigs look kinda trashy, but who cares? Honestly, if you switch to cigars or a wooden pipe, you'll look pretty cool too.
>>
>>38399539
>Also, smoke if you want to! Sure cigs look kinda trashy, but who cares? Honestly, if you switch to cigars or a wooden pipe, you'll look pretty cool too.
do you think 5 a day is gonna fuck me up any? i just dread the thought of "well you shouldnt have smoked you knew it would give you cancer" but honestly i know an 80 year old who has smoked 60 cigarettes a day for 50 yearsand is fine

lol heart attck would be okay though
>>
File: ngbbs3fd98e8b7ca3c.jpg (32KB, 236x300px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs3fd98e8b7ca3c.jpg
32KB, 236x300px
>>38399323
Y post brandis tho?
>>
>>38399585
Haha, I don't know Anon. I only rarely will smoke on special occasions an expensive cigar, but few and far between. I think it all depends on the individual. I think it wouldn't make much of a difference once you start smoking more than 1 a day.... well until you get the point of going through a pack or more a day, which is ridiculous.
I hope you don't get heart problems or any other malady, but I think if you just have a couple here and there you should probably be ok.
To be honest, I don't know how much the health risks are blown out of proportion. My only recommendation would be to not breath in too much of the smoke, if possible. I usually just puff it in my mouth/ cheeks for the aroma without putting that stuff deep in my lungs.
>>
Dont be a smoker and fucck dem lungs son
>>
Lol ciggies are shit
>>
>>38399641
Cause he cool yo

yeet
>>
>>38399327
Lung cancer isn't better than old age. You'd will have to go to hospice if you get terminal cancer.
Also you can legally an hero in any hospital if you're terminally sick, just refuse from food and water. They'll pump you with drugs so you won't suffer and you starve to death.
>>
You talk about failed suicide but Is there even a chance to fail in carbon monoxide suicide? The way I see it, if you have a closed enough space and a realiable source of CO you will die. You could either burn coal or mix formic acid with sulfuric acid to produce the CO. This is the way I want to go when I'm old enough, screw old folks' homes and hospitals.

Some people have even killed themselves by accident with charcoal grills in closed spaces so it seems like an easy way to die. Yet I don't see this method often in suicide discussion. I guess it's less known than common hanging or shooting methods.
>>
>fear of death
>fear of getting old, stemming from fear of death
>fear of danger, stemming from fear of death
>fear of doing anything, stemming from fear of death
>>
>>38401024
ill look into that

i mean i never wanna kms ever but still

wouldnt a gunshot to the head be instant death tho?
>>
Have you guys ever been to an old folks hospital? Not a hospice, but an actual old folks hospital where people just wait to die.. very grim, and a miserable way to go.
>>
>>38401053
Guns aren't available where I live so that's why I've looked into carbon monoxide. If you can get your hands on a shotgun that's probably a great method for suicide.

I've read some stories by CO poisoning survivors and they told it was just like falling asleep so it should be a painless way to die. You just have to gas yourself properly and make sure you don't get rescued, otherwise you could end up living with brain damage.
>>
>>38401186
>If you can get your hands on a shotgun that's probably a great method for suicide.

like i said i never wanna kms but where would one aim for instant death you think? i used to think a bullet just made a uniform hole but i think if aimed above the eyes even if you were at a hospital youd die. i wonder if its liveable though
>>
>>38401249
I've never even held a gun so this is all guesswork, but I'd probably put the gun in my mouth and aim towards the back of my head through the roof of my mouth. With a shotgun you could probably destroy most of your brain with a well-aimed shot and have no chance of survival.
>>
>>38401124
My grandpa was at a residence (and one of the nicer ones I might add) not long before he died and it was depressing as all fuck, I can't imagine how it is in a hospital.
>>
>>38401350
think the forehead is sufficient enuff? i agree thru the mouth would work too
>>
>>38401397
Sorry but I have no idea. You should be able to find information on gun suicides on google.
I've mostly looked into gassing methods with either CO or Helium. Using pure Helium seems very nice but manufacturers might have mixed oxygen in their tanks so that they can't be used in suicide. This is why carbon monoxide is appealing since you can just make it yourself.
>>
>>38401480
>you really haven't done much homework, huh? high gauge shotgun (not a cannon),
So a 12 ga to the forehead is that survivable or not i know nada about gunz
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.