[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever wrote a story? Or drew a comic? What was it about?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_o1noxvGI2A1uoj639o1_1280.png (719KB, 1200x1416px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1noxvGI2A1uoj639o1_1280.png
719KB, 1200x1416px
You ever wrote a story? Or drew a comic? What was it about? Share if you wanna.
>>
I never drew a comic but I wrote a story about a boy nearly killing his sister but realizing it's his long lost and they both go around killing people because they have mental illness due to parental abuse
>>
A side from the cringeworthy garbage I had to write throughout elementary school, which contents I hope I could not recall even if I were to try, no.
>>
File: Sehr.png (77KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Sehr.png
77KB, 512x512px
A really long comic with horrible drawings. It had 7 parts.

1. A world with two species, blues and yellows, the blues are allowed to come back from the afterlife by the monarchy. A guy from the yellows without any memory accidentally gets into drama regarding the royal family and stuff happens.
2. Continuation, another yellow guy gets into trouble defending the city while he deals with love issues.
3. Continuation, this time the real protagonist appears, she joins the military because she wants to know who her father is.
The next 4 books just follow her story, leading up to a intergalactic confrontation against a guy who is trying to escape the comic to appear in the real world and become a god.
>>
i've been on-and-off writing a generic fantasy story about a farmgirl making a deal with a demon and being sent to a parallel universe with half-furry people (just animal features on human bodies, a 2 on the 1-5 furry scale), and subsequently trying to take down a deranged warlord general from a fringe group who lost a costly war many years ago. it's hardly 1/5th complete, however, and has been for the last 3 mos.
>>
>>38398980
>half furry people
Stop reading there please GTFO
>>
>>38399006
make me :^)

but really they're only half furry to support/defy the traditional character tropes associated with them, cos i wanna at least try something different
>>
File: oooooh.png (119KB, 326x330px) Image search: [Google]
oooooh.png
119KB, 326x330px
I wrote a book about a man who loses faith in women but then he finds a woman who is persistent in trying to seduce him. She tries to bring back his faith in women and eventually he falls in love with her. There's subtle hints throughout the story of her having a secret, being late at night, etc.

Then he has a child & gets married to her. He finds a recording of her having sex with a Chad who keeps cumming inside her as she moans and says how much she loves his cock. He finds more and more clips in the video of her having sex since the day he met her. and he realized he's been cucked from the start. He eventually finds out the child isn't his and he attempts suicide but fails. Later he divorces her, and she ends up taking his house, car and has to pay child support. Epilogue has him as a Chad that's fucking another man's wife.

I got bad reception so I had to take the book down.
>>
File: untitled.png (291KB, 794x773px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
291KB, 794x773px
Working on this right now.
I have a story idea that I'm passionate about, but I don't think it has enough concrete details to be shared yet. I'll say it's based off of Wu Zetian, though.
>>
>>38399199
yabai__??
what is this supposed to be titled?
>>
>>38399266
Eh? It's just one panel from a doujinshi; I failed to mention, sorry. I like doing my own little notes on the sides.
The title is probably going to be "Nuko(wai!) * Mahoutsukai * RabuRabuRenRenAi" or something LOL, my editor buddy wants to name it that.
>>
File: 1499367347656.png (102KB, 481x416px) Image search: [Google]
1499367347656.png
102KB, 481x416px
>>38399108
Whoa there.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.