[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to /pol/ >always 400+ post thread about people hating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: punch.png (27KB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
punch.png
27KB, 360x400px
>go to /pol/
>always 400+ post thread about people hating trannies, posting images of botched surgeries, surgery webms, cringe twitter screen caps etc.

>go to /v/
>same fucking thing even though it's fucking /v/

>go to /r9k/
>always tranny threads up, same thing, going on and about how we're all mentally ill, all will kill ourselves etc.

>every fucking day just the same people who despise trannies for no reason spreading hatred of us to people who could have gone there whole lives without ever caring just to make life more miserable for the 1 in 10,000 people that are trans when we already have a high suicide rate anyway

WHAT IS THE POINT
>>
>>38398713
do you go to 4chan and think
>man i cant wait to see all the good things people think about trannies!
nobody fucking cares, just deal with it
>>
>>38398713
There are other boards other than just those 3 full of kekistanians
>>
File: 1481180220772.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1481180220772.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>38398713
oh boy, i sure do love those mentally ill degenerates who want to mutilate their genitals". do you feel better now, op?
>>
File: 1485244553762.jpg (129KB, 895x1315px) Image search: [Google]
1485244553762.jpg
129KB, 895x1315px
>>38398713
>WHAT IS THE POINT
to make you miserable when you're finally able to be happy with yourself
ignore and move on cutie pie!
>>
>>38398744
>posters whose parents had their penises forcibly mutilated against their will as children saying that it's wrong for people to modify their own genitals of their own free will
>>
File: 1499306137708.jpg (503KB, 1056x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1499306137708.jpg
503KB, 1056x1500px
>>38398749
No you, you're the qt one satania
>>
File: dec9kfv7u9hy.png (1MB, 4832x5787px) Image search: [Google]
dec9kfv7u9hy.png
1MB, 4832x5787px
>>38398791
RULE BRITANNIA, BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES. BRITONS DON'T HAVE THEIR FORESKINS CHOPPED OFF.
>>
>>38398713
Are you trannies so retarded and delusional that you cannot see your dedicated /lgbt/ board?
Everyone hates you for a reason.
STAY IN YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD SCUM
>>
>>38398713
Because tranny garbage is shoved in everybody else's face all the time, without having to go to 4chan to see it.

People should be made aware of the risks of surgery.

The more normalised your lifestyle becomes, the more people will be likely to adopt it.
In 2001, only about 23% of people who expressed feelings of gender dysphoria as children still felt that way as adults.
This is partly due to living in a society that didn't legitimise "transitioning".
In a society that enables and in some cases encourages weird gender shit, the 77% of kids who end up getting over their identity issues and living a normal life might end up becoming a tranny weirdo and ruining their lives.
>>
File: download.png (12KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
12KB, 229x220px
>>38398791
My foreskin is intact, so I can say whatever I want about you degenerates. Even if it weren't, it wouldn't have been my choice to have it chopped off, so i could still criticise you for wanting to mutilate your own.
>>
>>38398791
>modify their own genitals of their own free will
LOL this is what these morons believe
>>
>>38398963
>Because tranny garbage is shoved in everybody else's face all the time, without having to go to 4chan to see it.

That is not my problem. That is the retarded media's fucking problem.

>People should be made aware of the risks of surgery.
The vast VAST majority of trannies do not have any interest in that stupid surgery whatsoever. The ignorant masses think tranny = surgery which is unbelievably infuriating to people with an actual problem.

>In 2001, only about 23% of people who expressed feelings of gender dysphoria as children still felt that way as adults.
That's not gender dysphoria. The definition of gender dysphoria has been massively broadened by morons, if you had it as a child it will NEVER go away on it's own.

>In a society that enables and in some cases encourages weird gender shit
There is no society on planet earth that encourages people to be trans. You are seeing CNN , /pol/, and twitter and thinking that somehow reflects reality
>>
>>38399036
>That's not gender dysphoria. The definition of gender dysphoria has been massively broadened by morons, if you had it as a child it will NEVER go away on it's own.
That is the point.
A person without gender dysphoria may be lead to believe that is the source of their identity issues.

>There is no society on planet earth that encourages people to be trans
But some subcultures do.
It is not direct encouragement.
>>
>>38399084
>A person without gender dysphoria may be lead to believe that is the source of their identity issues.

And I think that's a shame just the same as you. In fact I'm almost certain that it bothers me far, far more than it bothers you because so many fucking idiots are pretending to be trans these days and I get lumped in with them.

>Tranny garbage is shoved in everybody else's face all the time
We are making the same complaint. I don't want to go to /v/ and see a million threads about how ugly and weird trannies are, I want to go to /v/ and talk about video games
>>
>>38399036
Somehow the entire world's population of trannies, less than 1% end up on this website and shill their way to every board with
>why don't you become your own gf
>roasties on suicide watch
>tfw no trap gf
And it's not transexuals in general, it's these trannies on 4chan. Stay on /lgbt/. It's pretty much /tttt/ transboy anyway. You guys don't even let ftm have a space. It's all beta boys trying to be anime girls anyway.
>>
>>38399036
>implying people don't get more involved with their own subcultures than with society as a whole
>>
>>38399141
>why don't you become your own gf
>roasties on suicide watch
>tfw no trap gf
None of the people making those kinds of threads are trans, being trans is horrible

>Stay on /lgbt/
Have you been to that shithole?

>You guys don't even let ftm have a space
My point exactly. How do I have any responsibility whatsoever for what those idiots do?
>>
>>38398713
It sucks being trans. If it makes you feel any better I respect you because you're a lot braver than me for actually transitioning. I'm too afraid about not passing and how it could possibly make my already shit life worse to do it. I hope people stop hating you for no reason.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.