[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>offer genuinely helpful advice to someone """"""""""suffering""""""""""

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 43367370_p0.jpg (780KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
43367370_p0.jpg
780KB, 800x600px
>offer genuinely helpful advice to someone """"""""""suffering"""""""""" from """"""""""depression""""""""""
>"lol haha thanks you sure cured me haha xDD"
the fuck do they want, then? why are depressed people who bitch and moan about how depressed they are so fucking insufferable?
>>
Is that Heather Mason? She's unironically my waifu, I mean not really but if I met a girl like her irl I would be in love
>>
>>38397794
They don't actually want to fix their problems, they probably just want to talk to someone about all of their shit going on in their lives.. Or they're just attention seeking whores. Could be the 2nd one idk
>>
>>38397794
A depressed person would sooner fix their social deficiencies than any other malady they have given the choice.
>>
It pisses me off too. I was bitched at for "playing therapist" but what the hell else are you supposed to say when someone strictly talks about an heroing.
>>
>>38397794
they just want to get something off their chest, that's not depression. if you have real depression it's useless to talk about it and there really isn't much to say.
>>
a good friend listens to their friends problems because it helps to talk about it, not because they're looking for a hard solution. Listen and ask good questions to keep the chat going, empathize with them but don't derail the conversation from being about their issue. That's how you be a good friend.

If all they ever talk about is their depression, or their problems, and it's a drag, then they're not really a good friend to you, but that's a different story.

If you feel a depressed person is insufferable, imagine how rough it is being that person.
>>
>>38397794
"Depression". Lmfao. What the fuck does that even mean?

I swear, whites are the ONLY people who "suffer" from shit like this lmfao.
>>
>>38398180
as a nigger you have an animalistic instinct to live. it's normal that you can't feel emotions such as despair and hopelessness.
>>
>>38397794
You probably told them some stupid normalfag shit that everyone says to depressed people. It's hard not to be sarcastic when you've given up all hope.
>>
>>38398288
Aaaand you're a terrified bitch who can't even leave your room. Lmfao.
>>
File: 1469259840146.png (30KB, 472x533px) Image search: [Google]
1469259840146.png
30KB, 472x533px
>>38398180
>I swear, whites are the ONLY people who "suffer" from shit like this lmfao.
I kind of want to just wave this off as a guy posting bait but I know a lot of people believe this sort of shit. I've actually had black friends confess they can't open up about their personal issues because their family actually does unironically believe "depression is a white people problem".

Honestly it's kind of sad.
>>
>>38397794
Agree, but i guess depression has no cure. However if they start getting sarcasting i just tell them to fuck off. A depressed person will probably be like "oh right, thank you" even if he knows your advice works like shit.

>>38397928
are you that anon who posted her a lot some time a go? she is a top tier waifu.
>>
>>38398180
isn't the native american suicide rate higher than the white suicide rate in america?
>>
>>38398509

Nah not that guy I just like her look and personality
>>
I have severe debilitating depression because i don't get laid.
Your words are useless. Come over and give me a handjob to cure me.
>>
>>38397794
They just like to bitch
>>
>>38398518
Yes, most of them are alcoholics too
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.