[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Family preventing me from moving out >work 36 hours a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1387413850522s.jpg (7KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
1387413850522s.jpg
7KB, 249x243px
>Family preventing me from moving out
>work 36 hours a week plus 18 more of slave labor (that gets ignored on applications)
How do I perform a proper murder-suicide, robots? I live in a noguns state.
>>
>>38397707
>38397707
why/how are they preventing you from moving out?
>>
File: yamero.jpg (13KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
yamero.jpg
13KB, 320x288px
>>38397730
Threatening to kick me out for attending driving lessons and obtaining a used vehicle. Says that's not "the right way" to do it, and that I should wait on/ask them since I didn't do it as a teenager. Then its "how dare you disobey me after all the times you failed" and then death threats.

You would think that if I was such a fuckup, theyd be eager to help me become self sufficient. I'm 20 now and its clear I have no future.
>>
>>38397707
Bump for the year
>>
File: 1448373504515.jpg (311KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448373504515.jpg
311KB, 1280x720px
>>38397707
Do it without them knowing? Ask a friend from work for help. Pay a friend from work. Pay someone who is aware of your existence from work. Walk to the DMV. Buy a bike and bike to the DMV.

The second you have the driver's license it's over and they can't physically stop you. You get the car and park it somewhere. You find a furnished apartment and stock the fridge.
>>
>>38397707
>noguns state
Do those actually exist? Wouldn't that violate the 2nd amendment? That's fucking terrible, I would blow my brains if I weren't allowed to own a- oh, wait...
>>
>>38398160
Can you really learn driving from just one person?
>>
>>38397889
how do you get to your job if you cant drive?
>>
>>38398183
Not in the 50 states of america it's not. Even in commie states like New York, Maryland, and California you can have guns. Maybe if they are from a territory they cant.
>>
>>38397889

> preventing me from moving out

>Threatening to kick me out

Doesn't sound to me like they are preventing you from moving out. What's really going on.
>>
>>38398483
>California

California's gun restrictions are a lot weaker than people think.

Sure; there's the list of "accepted types" that can be sold by dealers in the state; but really it's a gift to the police department.

* Any police officer can buy any gun, as many of them as they want.
* They can sell these guns to anyone

So everyone just buys from a local police officer rather than a normal dealer. The police make some more money, and most people are happy.
>>
>>38398426
Bus of course. But its limited where I live.
>>
>>38398522
What's going on is that I need to GTFO because I simply can't become a competent adult living this way.
>>
>>38398665

Where do you work? How much do you have saved up? How good is public transit where you live?
>>
>>38397707
I'm sure you have a hammer in your house right? Wait until your parents are sleeping, go into their room and you will have an opportunity to instantly kill one of them. Hit the one you want to kill first in the forehead with the hammer with both hands and use all your force. This will most likely wake up the other parent so it's recommended to have a knife with you as well. Stab him/her in the neck multiple times and then you have sucessfully killed your parents. I'm sure you can handle the suicide part. It's easy, you just have to build up the courage to do it.
>>
>>38397707

You always have options to get away from your parents, and never see them again.

Here are a few:

http://americorps.gov
https://www.peacecorps.gov/
http://en.legion-recrute.com/
>>
>>38397707
>west is plagued by muslims and corrupt politicians
>anon decides to kill his normie parents
Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>38398731
A hospital, $500, and its pretty shitty.
>>
>>38398896
Any skills that would be useful on another job? What do you do?
>>
>>38398665
I'm still confused. That doesn't answer what he said

>want to GTFO
>get kicked out by parents
>you are now TFO
>>
>>38398954
Mostly just wipe asses and change beds, do blood tests
>>38398975
Because then I'm homeless forever with nothing but the clothes on my back.
>>
>>38397889
I took all my driving lessons AFTER I was kicked out.
>find job
>secure shelter
>take driving lessons on the side
>move on to a batter job
Bam, fuck your family.
>>
>>38399343
Why did you get thrown out anon?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.