[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Saturday night >eating Chinese takeout and ice cream,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1491606356422.jpg (38KB, 583x438px) Image search: [Google]
1491606356422.jpg
38KB, 583x438px
>Saturday night
>eating Chinese takeout and ice cream, drinking liquor, and watching children's cartoons by myself in my tiny apartment
Living the dream, lads.
>>
>>38396849
Chinese, hard liquor, and ice cream?

How did this combination seem like a good idea in any way to you? Unless you started first with the hard liquor and started making the rest of your choices from there.
>>
>>38396865
They're three things that I like and they don't conflict with each other.
>>
File: medamayaki_hanbagu[1].jpg (12KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
medamayaki_hanbagu[1].jpg
12KB, 300x200px
>been playing videogames all day
>found a nice guild in my MMO, younger brother told me about a semi casual hero brawler that is free this weekend and we had a lot of fun
>went for a walk and bought the ingredients to make hambagu steak tomorrow
>now getting drunk on vodka mixed with apple juice and about to dissect the current anime season
Life is good.
>>
>>38396849
>No mention of friends or family
Yeah, what a life.
>>
>>38396891
Those sound conflicting as fug to me. If I even tried to consume all three in the same sitting I'd just vomit.

But that's me. Enjoy your liquor I guess.
>>
>>38396849
bros should I MAKE hamburgers or ORDER pizza? i'm conflicted here.
>>
I meant to watch HxH all day but instead I got drunk and shitposted. Now I don't have the attention span to read subs. I just want to finish this goddamn show.
>>
>>38397088
Make hamburgers. It's cheaper.

Didn't you just have Chinese and ice cream? Slow down on the food, brother. Maybe just have some water for a bit.
>>
>>38397088
Make the hamburgers if you aren't too lazy.
Homemade burgers are amazing. Don't skimp on the onions.
>>
File: where.png (651KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
where.png
651KB, 1067x800px
>>38397079
Try not to be an idiot, anon. Just try.
>>
>>38397128
>>38397138
hamburgers it is. and no i didn't have china food. i haven't really eaten in 2 days. i'm not OP.
>>
>>38397158
Well, yeah, hamburgers. You can even add a spice packet from the grocery rack to make them different if you'd like.
>>
>>38397140
Try to swallow the whole bottle of pills, anon. Just try.
>>
>>38397265
Not him but
>you have to be a normie to be happy
Just fuck off, will ya?
>>
>>38397079
Just WHERE the fuck do you think you are? Because I think you got lost somewhere between Normieville and Chad Junction.
>>
>>38396849
Sounds great anon, I used my pasta colander and a pan to improv a deep fryer for my tendies, it turned out surprisingly well.
>>
>>38397393
Noice, I usually use one of these
>>
>>38396849

>work at Target
>watch 321 Penguins while eating Chicken Pesto Pizza and drink Ocean Spray Cranberry juice.
>RotMG
>sleep

>repeat until I die
>>
>trying to find anime recommendations hoping I'll get into something and not want to kill myself 24/7
living the dream :^)
>>
I ATE TOO MUCH ICE CREAM AND NOW MY TUMMY HURTS WHAT DO I DO
>>
>>38396950
y-you still there anon? What anime ya watching? What age are you, and do you go to university or are you NEET? How do you stay happy?
>>
>>38396849
Sounds fun but you're going to shit your guts out.
>>
>>38396849
>Just found a local argon gas supplier
Freedom, sweet freedom.
>>
Put the ice cream in the liquor, bromeo.
>>
>>38399897
Too late due to >>38398607 but I'll try that next week.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.