[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes I wonder, with all my failures in my life, am I a bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: elderly-man-staring-out-window.gif (73KB, 502x310px) Image search: [Google]
elderly-man-staring-out-window.gif
73KB, 502x310px
Sometimes I wonder, with all my failures in my life, am I a bad human being? I mean, I know I am trash, but do you ever get the feeling you are not good?

Like you are actually an evil, selfish person, but you are very fucking subtle about it. What is it about me, and probably many of you, that makes us think it's somehow OK not to change? What the actual fuck is wrong with us? How did we become this way, how are even aware of this and yet incapable of changing?

We must have the power to change, but since we choose not to, we must neccessarily be evil. I don't believe the depression meme as much as I believe in the concept of evil.

What's your thoughts?
>>
>>38396269
I wouldn't say I'm actively evil, but I'd also say I'm not good.

I think where I'd dispute you is your saying that we have a moral imperative to change somehow. I'm guessing you'd say we have a moral duty to be good whereas I'd only say we have a duty to not be evil.
>>
you could say it has a domino effect. You are neglecting yourself, no1 wants to be near you, so you become depressed and lash out on others, causing others to suffer. If you would take care of yourself ppl wouldnt be aversive to you.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.