[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a girlfriend? I'm not that interesting, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1486970453874s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486970453874s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
How do I get a girlfriend?
I'm not that interesting, and I'm not very atractive (my gramma says I'm handsome, but my dad says I'm ugly, so I guess I'm 5/10 or maybe 6) , but I always make people laugh and I try my best to be a good person. Why is it so hard for people to like me? Holy shit I fucking hate my uncle, he cheats on his GF, and is planning on dumping her so he can fuck more girls, while here I stand, a KHHV with a self steem as low as a woman's heart temperature.
>>
File: 1499021335763.jpg (35KB, 416x406px) Image search: [Google]
1499021335763.jpg
35KB, 416x406px
>>38395859
"You can get as many girls as you want when you work for a living, Champ. They'll practically be chasing you."
>>
>>38395859
bang your uncle's gf when he dumps her
>>
>>38395882
You just have to walk up to a girl, give her a firm handshake, and ask her to be your gf.
>>
>>38395859
i was havin the same thought. i dont have any friends so ill never have the friend of a friend girl. i also dont talk to girls in public because i assume they are all in relationships if they are attractive so online dating is all thats left and my sayain pride wont let me do that
>>
>>38396002

This, also I cant maintain a conversation with a stranger so yeah, impossible
>>
>>38395859
Umm be interesting? I laugh so hard when people dress up like Star Trek characters and ask that shit. Then again you must have mental disease to do that in the first place.
>>
>>38395859

> I'm not that interesting
Women like interesting men

> I'm not very atractive
Women like attractive men

> my gramma says I'm handsome, but my dad says I'm ugly
Women will lie to you to spare your feelings. Dad is being painfully honest.

> but I always make people laugh
Being funny is not enough. Even more so if you cant distinguish between laughing at you or with you.

> I try my best to be a good person
This clearly isnt working hindered by your looks and dull personality. Ask your uncle for advice. Some women dont deserve to be treated well.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.