[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the EXACT difference between a normie and a chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1475193143221.jpg (96KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1475193143221.jpg
96KB, 633x758px
what's the EXACT difference between a normie and a chad? is a chad someone who has lots of sex? how much sex does a normie have to experience to become a chad?

reee
>>
chads are ultra-normies
>>
>looks
>goes to the gym
>confidence
>has money
>6'0 or taller
>>
Chads are popular normies.
Like jocks, etc.
>>
A normie is still kind of a failure.
It's just a regular dude, that goes through life without any question, problem or even sucsess, without much "depth" in their life. Generic people, the mass.
While a chaud is better looking, more confident, more sucessful etc...
>>
>>38395494
normie is someone that's had sex without having to pay for it

chad is the same thing, except that chad is handsome and getting a girl in bed requires less effort for him than it does for a normie
>>
>>38395619
Depending on where you live, it is easy to find working class Chads who are still partying hard in their 40s. The more metrosexuals your city has, the more this scenario is probable.

Money is a component of chad-ness, but not an essential one: once you have to compare 2 chads it becomes a great indicator, but a person can still be a decent-to-great chad while being extremely poor.

>>38395494
It's a bit of a cop-out, but here's my take: when you see a Chad, you just know it. It works, everything clicks in: every aspect of his look and personality somehow end up producing a character that appears to other people not only as charismatic, but also as "solid", "stable". You can't imagine him crying at night, or getting shy while talking to girls: you just know that he has figured out and refined every part of his inherent chadness, and he has done so for decades.
>>
Regular normies are the biggest losers of them all, playing chads game and losing at it without knowing. You rarely see a group of chads, its normally a large group of normies with 1 or 2 chads at the top jockeying for position.

All chads are normies by default but not all normies are chads. I don't envy normies at all, they're walking through life blindfolded.
>>
>>38395901

>Regular normies are the biggest losers of them all
>I don't envy normies at all
>they're walking through life blindfolded

So THAT was the endgoal all along for some wizards--- to try and turn their weaknesses and failures into some kind of virtue.

Funny that I never believed some of my colleagues could be this mind-numblingly foolish.
>>
Chads aren't real. There are only normies and robots, and normies are in the vast majority.

The term "chad" implies that there are a select few of people who are better than everyone else. The truth is this is not the case - it's actually vice versa. There are a select group of people who are WORSE than everybody else - us.

"Chad" is a myth.
>>
chad is the one that gets free shit
> be at mc donalds
> chad and friends arrive
> they order ice cream cones
> chatting up girl at counter
> she gives them free sundaes instead cuz 'they are hot'
>>
File: 1498053820801.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498053820801.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>>38396019
He's right tho.
I do envy normies unlike him, and I used to think like you, but then I started paying attention and realizing that normies are fucking stupid.
For one, they brag about the most inane shit to try and bolster their own ego. They try to incite drama because that's the shit they feed on.
The whole "normies are chill and that's why they have better lives than us" thing is a myth. That's not to say that all normies are mean and that all robots are kindhearted, but the sad truth is that human nature encourages normies to be social darwinists. Robots don't have that luxury, so we tend to be more fair-minded people.
>>
>>38396263

>I used to think like you

THAT I can guarantee that didn't happen.

The rest of your post is cognitive dissonance--- it conveniently ignores troll threads, the US election (we fucking loved the drama that produced), and the fact that even robots follow a social darwinism view--- it's just a race to the bottom instead of keeping up with the joneses.

So no, he's not right, and neither are you.

And while I have no contempt in my heart for either one of you, You're both myopic and delusional.

>t.cyborg
>>
>>38396127
nah chad's are real. They're basically friends with everyone and naturally put everyone at ease. They don't seem to have visible hangups / brain problems, their interests are generally stuff like fitness, or they're gearheads, etc. They played sports growing up. Most sales guys and C level executives are chads. It's a real phenomenon, I am SURE there are statistics to back this stuff up, it's more that just 'height' there's a whole set of common features.
>>
>>38396263
I think that robots tend to be crueler to each other than society is to us.
>>
>>38395494
A chad is someone that girls TRY to get with and fuck and are ok with being one nighted and left by

Normies have to try and get laid and take girls on dates and get in relationships with them and it only works with 10-25% of the women they talk to

/thread
>>
>>38396412

Sorry. I should clarify if I'm going to throw around something heavy-handed as 'myopic and delusional'

So! You're myopic and delusional because both of you think you're somehow don't possess similar traits to the ones you claim to despise.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.