[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do all female alt right figureheads look and sound like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1500004198147.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500004198147.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
Why do all female alt right figureheads look and sound like vapid bimbos?
>>
>>38395356
Because they are. They're only "alt-right" or "conservative" because feminism doesn't pay well, or get them enough attention anymore. Women have no sturdy morals of their own, they just follow the crowd and go whichever way will get Chad's attention.
>>
Because looking fuckable and being the perfect bimbo housewife while having strong opinions (as long as those opinions are the same as the man who owns them) is what they strive to be.

The only reason women are allowed to talk at all in the alt-right (also the only reason men are allowed to talk in alt-left(?)/sjw/"progressive left") is because they need someone to both gather support from that sex and to show that they aren't sexist. It's kind of like "I'm not racist, I have black friends" kind of thing; "Our political agenda isn't sexist, see we have women/men who support everything we say and regurgitate what they are told to say under threat of being ejected from their community."
>>
Because all the ugly and fat ones are already on the left using feminism as a crutch.
>>
A Wife with a Purpose just got exposed as a lesbian who cucked her husband with another woman

Commonfilth was right again
>>
>>38395356
Because that's what females are.
At least Lauren Southern is attractive, for a kike.
>>
>>38395356
Because only the good looking ones get popular enough to rake in the shekels from gullible teens
>>
>>38395356
Laura Southern is my e-celeb waifu.
>>
Alt right women are the most likely to fuck black dudes

Weird huh
>>
It makes sense that lefties would congregate on /r9k/.
>>
>>38397285
>implying /pol/ isn't just /r9k/ + politics

Or at least it was before r/T_D moved in. Now it's just reddit with racial slurs.
>>
It's some horseshoe bullshit, sane people don't spend all day making youtube videos about how shit society is from either point of view
>>
Honestly, it's a simple man's hobby. Why even bother with Laura's reductionist explanations when you could be reading Thomas Powell's Basic Economics. It's definitely a mass of underage impressionable male teens creating their special echo chamber
>>
>>38395356
That's what women are generally like if they're not pretending to be a man.

The ones who are more intelligent and aware of politics know that women shouldn't be figureheads and don't try to be one.
>>
>>38397403
>Thomas Powell's Basic Economics
>le black economics man

Also he doesn't talk about actual issues like demographic replacement or white identity like Laura does so he is garbage.
>>
>>38395356
>alt-right
Doesn't exist
>>
>>38397447
Race aside, he was an incredible man. If you want a fairer skinned man, then read Milton Friedman. It doesn't really make that much of a difference. Also, a lot of the "demographic replacement" stuff seems like a whole lot of voodoo to me. I've seen a few other podcasts debunk her positions with her own sources.

As far as white identity goes... I'm not sure what it is, but it's good that people are proud of their heritage, white folks have come a long way. Yet, the liberal agenda sort of pins down the horrible actions of a few ancestors to the whole lot. Seems pretty unfair to me
>>
>>38395356
Because they are fucking women anon, show me an area where they dont fucking sound that way
>>
>>38397447
Just because he isn't an expert in white identity doesn't make him garbage. I'd rather have experts on specifics subjects stay within their fields.
You wouldn't want Steven Linker building aircraft, and you wouldn't want Lauren in charge of manufacturing televisions
>>
>>38397787
It's become a forced meme though
/pol/ was full of people denouncing it as a convenient umbrella term but the fucking tribal election hysteria won out in the end and now people post it unironically
>>
>>38395890
But her husband wanted her to cuck her. And she repented from it

Common Filth is still right tho. White "people" need to be gassed

>>38397253
Ironically, the best girls are basic bitch swpl liberal types. Mostly because they passively inform their political views from society at large, and dont use it as an opportunity to whore around

>>38397285
Trump is a shitty meme president for a shitty meme country

>m-muh kekistan
>>
>>38397936
Yep
MSM and normies doesn't understand whats going on. So instead of learning or trying to understand it. They just call it alt-right and say it's le new nazi white supremacists.
>>
>>38398068
>They just call it alt-right and say it's le new nazi white supremacists.
>implying it isn't

I see we have a "/pol/ is just ironic bro" civic nationalist here.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.