[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how THE FUCK did this 0/10 caveman-looking ass motherfucker get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

how THE FUCK did this 0/10 caveman-looking ass motherfucker get a 6/10 wife when as a 6/10 I can't even get a landwhale to go out with me on okc?
>>
>>38395102
Hairline Law bro, it's all about the hairline.
>>
>>38395102
Because he has money and was smart enough to invest into something.
>>
File: rich.png (110KB, 626x221px) Image search: [Google]
rich.png
110KB, 626x221px
>>38395102
this is why, doesn't take much to figure it out
>>
>>38395182
So just having money can get you a qt gf? why didn't elliot have one then? he had a fuckton of money and was at least a 7/10
>>
>>38395222
probably because he was quite narcissistic
>>
>>38395222
He did NOT have a fuckton of money, his daddy presumably did. His mom gave him like a 500 dollar allowance every month. That's like hyper-poverty in California.
>>
File: costanza disgust.jpg (4KB, 212x218px) Image search: [Google]
costanza disgust.jpg
4KB, 212x218px
>>38395102
Because the world, the measure of human beings and the reason people get into relationships with eachother is not determined by how attractive they are nor should it be

Casey Neistat as a millionaire golden boy filmographer that travels the world documenting experiences and people. He examplifies all the best of the digital age and is admired by everybody for the sheer reason that people like him

You are an idiot neckbeard that has an infantile appreciation of human relationships and rather than try to understand you platicize people and their experiences with the only logical delimiter being "everybody is as shallow as me"

You stupid fucking entitled neckbeard cretin

I'm an extremely low-key and reasonable person and I cannot remember the last time that I became angry and somebody's sheer level of stupidity

Shut. The fuck. Up.
>>
>>38395722
Projection: The Blog Post
>>
>>38395757
You have no idea what projection means.
>>
>>38395767
lmao, projecting again.
>>
>>38395722

Wrong sweetie, the reason people get together is because they are attracted to one another. It's all based on how attractive you are. Attractive people get women because they are attractive. This faggot loser in OP got a gf because he's rich and a very, very tiny celebrity. I gurantee a divorce in a few years.

Women want good sex (attractiveness) and money (good job/celebrity).
>>
>>38395102
Dosh.
Lots of cash.
>>
>>38395102
>Casey Neistat

He looks like an uglier version of Sean Penn, but he's probably smarter, because Sean Penn is literally dumb as rocks.
>>
>>38395722
This is actually a quality post and beautifully written, even if I don't agree with the entirety of it.
>>
>>38395102
you are not 6/10 if you have any trouble getting girls to fuck/date you.

you are not even 4/10. i've seen average looking guys suck at dating and always get dumped after a few months, but i've never ever seen a decent looking man be single for more than a year unless he wasn't looking.
>>
>>38395790
This is utterly untrue.

You view human beings through a telescope and are cherrypicking the most convenient aspects that you can extrapolate into an imaginary scenario.

Not only this but it doesn't even make sense. You're looking at a millionaire ladykiller beloved by everyone that "looks like a caveman"

But saying something doesn't make it true. If you have some kind of inteligent rebuttal for why this is supposed to be true, feel free to let us hear it.
>>
>>38395102
Money and status duh, he's a YouTuber with millions of subscribers
>>
>>38395917
JIDF picked up on this thread fast
>>
>>38395722
>the measure of human beings and the reason people get into relationships with eachother is not determined by how attractive they are
While that may be true for a very few lucky people, it's mostly untrue and you shouldn't held such a moral highground based on that shit assessment. Now I don't have any study to back me up, but you can go anytime on kikebook and take a look at a lot of relationships people are in. People's attractiveness in most of them are at most 2 points apart on a 10 scale.
Then there's rich people that some vapid hoes are going to fuck.
All in all, ~6/10 bait.
Back. To. Reddit.
>>
>>38395955
haha hilarious

I know it's nice to dick around in ambiguous memeland all day where you're exempt from having any opinions that anyone could argue with, but memes aren't reality and this is an actual thing you are doing and promoting.
>>
>>38396018
People don't care about your arbitrary ranking system.

If people date eachother because they like what they look like then it's because they like their hair or because they think their freckles are endearing. It's still monstrously overshadowed by virtually everything else.
>>
>>38395917

What are human relationships then? Explain it. Because women are attracted to looks and money.
>>
>>38395182
>>38395133
>>38395123
He could be fucking funny and cool to be around.
Ugly people have it worse but they can be decent people if they try.
>>
>>38395102
There are three things that will get you laid in this life. Status, Looks, and Personality. Everyone who gets totter has a good ratio of one of these. Neitstat has cash (status) plus I bet he is a cool dude which literally none of us are.

Nogs who get with beautiful women lack severely in looks and don't have shit but are hyper masculine and overly confident which none of us are.

It works like a balance the less of one you have the more you need of the other to compensate. I drive a 30k C6, look good but I am so severely autistic that I have zero friends and I am either browsing this shit hole or cruising throughout town alone in my car.
>>
hes a rich jew
>>
>>38395222
he was actually unironically mentally ill

but that's not the case for the majority of /r9k/
>>
>>38396223
They're attracted to things that are interesting. Men that have been thrown to the wolves, made the best with the tools they had and came out the other end a specialized and personable individual.

Money is sexy because of power. Like the scene in 50 Shades of Grey where the guy pulls out the drawer and there's 50 ties
of very slightly different shades. It's interesting in the context of the world, he needs those because he's an incredibly important businessman and he needs to look his best.

As far as "looks", Prince, James Gandolfini, LeafyIsHere, Ramsay from Game of Thrones (the kid that tortures people), Casey Neistat, Jason Segal, Steve Carrell and Robin Williams are all "female hearthrobs" depending on who you ask which isn't a far cry away from the average group of women.

If this sounds familiar it's because I've said it before and I'll continue to
>>
>>38395406
I get paid 50k per year, am unattached and single and only have 700 per month to live off of after taxs rent and bills, 500 per month is not poverty especially if he just has that money to fuck around w/
>>
>>38395222
He only wanted 10/10 blond top models girls.
I'm sure he would have scored if he lowered a standard a bit (not saying he should have fucked uggo, but 6-7/10 qts)
>>
File: 1497818958163.png (216KB, 432x413px) Image search: [Google]
1497818958163.png
216KB, 432x413px
>>38396399
>coping this hard
nice try normie
>>
>>38395222
>>38396546
No, he was just a narcisistic twat with no outstanding qualities
>>
>>38396588
Not everybody does things as projections of their insecurities.

Cute pelican, though
>>
>>38396628
It's a budgie
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.