[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you know if you said the right keywords in a certain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 12312451516516.png (225KB, 392x462px) Image search: [Google]
12312451516516.png
225KB, 392x462px
>tfw you know if you said the right keywords in a certain order you could have a gf by now
>mfw I could get a gf today if I knew the correct sequence of words to use on them
>>
You cant just say the words in any way though, it has to be a certain way. And you have to present yourself correctly
>>
Bro I have the eact same thought. Literally just being able to say the right words can accomplish anything.

I stopped looking into mbti a while back but you must be a very heavy dom Ti user like me. We view everything i life as a system that can be manipulated to achieve ends our problem is usually just being too fucking dumb lazy or ignorant to do so.

While people with high Fe are completely unaware of the system society and socialization works on yet can amass large amounts of friends and followers just by having charm and actually liking people.

I believe the secre to charm is legitimate non-needy interest and fondness for the lives of others which is something us on r9k are too far gone to ever achieve
>>
File: 1480881411675.jpg (46KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
1480881411675.jpg
46KB, 540x438px
>>38393387
>if I left my house and met a girl, there are certain words that if said in a certain order would get her to tell me her phone number or even have sex with me
>tfw even if i knew the words, i'd never know what order to say them in without losing my spaghetti
>>
The words are "I have money".
>>
>>38393491
This, i think us robots are too jealous from having lack of these experiences in our lives. I have a roommate that has a CD and they are coming back from spending a month touring europe, the guy even flunked out of university because it was "too much reading". I am extremely jealous of How easy his life has come to him and how I wish I could have had those opportunities. This in turn only worsens my plight, I think I'm going to murder suicide one day ffs
>>
>>38393620
Gf* I meant
>>
>>38393620
>I think I'm going to murder suicide one day ffs

If you get the high score, I'll make a blog about you
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.