[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be Black >Pretend to be extremely racist white person

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 1413603170712.png (27KB, 631x708px) Image search: [Google]
1413603170712.png
27KB, 631x708px
>Be Black
>Pretend to be extremely racist white person online
>Unironically hate my race now
Does anyone else do this?
>>
Bebe we all know it's you
>>
>>38393316
whatever happened to that bitch?

last time I saw her she literally made 80+ posts in a single waifu thread when someone asked why none of the waifus were black
>>
Just be openly black and hate blacks

Look up uncle ruckus as a rolemodel

Make sure to call blacks niggers with an emphasis on the r
>>
>>38393380

It's a fair question desu. She's still shitposting
>>
>>38393394
This Desu Desu

Originally
>>
>>38393311
I'm the opposite
White guy who pretended to be black hating whites
I now unironically hate my race and wish they would die out
>>
You are playing with meme fire.
>>
>>38393311
im the opposite but ironically
>>
>>38394395
I do this too, but I thought it was because I'm a cuck.
>>
>Be arab
>roleplay as a 14/18 white supremacist
>Unironically have yellow fever now
Eh
>>
>>38393311
Idk man, it's not your fault that the majority of your race is made up of crime and government leeches. Then when ever you try to speak correctly and act like a civilized human being they tell you that you are "acting white" good on you anon, don't fall for the retarded monkey peer pressure
>>
>>38394395
You are a massive cuck
....orgitigofo
>>
>>38393311
I'm a spic and I've garnered a deep resentment towards beaners...especially the ones in my city
>>
>>38393397
Even black men prefer whites and latinos over black women. Black women, like asian men, are the least liked of their sex.

Except of course Aboriginals, but I have yet to see a single attractive Aboriginal or either sex.
>>
File: delete-this-feel-men-s-t-shirt.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
delete-this-feel-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
I did the same thing. Being a blasian male is suffering. I'm too "exotic" for asian women and too "light skinned bitch" for a black woman, and just a novelty as best to a white girl. fuck my life.
>>
>be woman
>pretend to be woman-hating man so the other femanons don't ever date the men here

i'm doing god's work, you're welcome.
>>
>Non religious jew
>Pretend to be neo-Nazi goy online
>Unironically hate jews now
I can relate, blackanon
>>
oh so you a house nigga?
>>
>>38395156
You are doing God's work. I wouldn't stick my dick in any bitch that's lurking here. Fuck that.
>>
File: IMG_0496.jpg (59KB, 1020x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0496.jpg
59KB, 1020x426px
>>38394395
I do this because it makes other anons very angry and all they can do is be racist
but the racism doesn't affect me because I'm white
so i win
every time
>>
I'm a black guy that's been here since 2008 and I used to hate black people. After college I did a complete flip and now I hate white people and cops. I love heroine, but only because so man whiteys overdose every day.
>>
>white
>understand and logically agree with BLM and their arguments
>think right wing arguments are stupid
>still hate niggers though because they're ugly
>>
>>38393311
>immigrant
>absolutely redpilled
>don't care for political sides
>pretend I'm ignorant of everything the media tells people to do
>enjoy having murrikans try to educate me on their bipartisan antagonizing culture and why their side is the best one

I still want to come across some snowflake and ask them why they are dressed as a woman if they're a man/why do they want to be called a woman/she whatever. I'm gonna enjoy this shit so much.
>>
>>38395514
Found the edgy NIGGER
>>
>>38395539
Why are you so mad pol?
>>
File: 1500068854809.jpg (22KB, 265x259px) Image search: [Google]
1500068854809.jpg
22KB, 265x259px
>>38393311
Literally my situation, name is 'white supremacist' on steam, I just cant help it
>>
Nogs understandably respect you more if you don't pull the "I don't see color" shit, we all know you're full of it.
>>
>>38395312
You'll forever be a cuck, so you'll never win, anon. It might be time to kill yourself.
>>
I pretended to hate Italy just for shitposting reasons and once i realised i actually began hating Italy, pretty scary desu
>>
File: 1480977235193.jpg (12KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1480977235193.jpg
12KB, 512x384px
>>38393311
>that moment when a black person who's pretending to be a racist white person online realizes all the racist things he's saying are true
>>
>>38393311
It's psychology, my guy.
Look up "Stanford Prison Experiment."
>>
>>38395312
lol you are just a self hating faggot, probably will commit suicide in 3 months max
>>
>>38394395
>>38393311

I'm a black guy pretending to be a white pretending to be a black guy pretending to be a self-hating white man that wants his race to die out

>>38397205

You're a brainlet
>>
>>38393311
>be spic
>pretend to be white and constantly make x isn't white threads
who /devilish/ here
>>
>>38394395
let me BREED your women white boi
>>
>>38394494
>14/18

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's 14/88, mudshark.
>>
>>38398356
no one cares stormnigger
>>
>>38398343
why are blacks obsessed with white girls?
>>
>>38398726
Half the black grils are shit and the other half just want chads and tyrones so I have to lurk on qt autistic white girl who probably goes on tumbler to get any pussy that is at all fuckable I know she see's me as a another notch in her belt based on her retarded autistic ideology but what can a nigga do I just have to wait tell the day one of them needs some more points to show she isn't racist and take my virginity one day. It's depressing but I'm not a Tyrone so I have to deal sometimes I wonder what am I doing with my life parents came from a shit hole to give me a better life my iq is above average around 120 but I'm such a waste I do nothing I have no will power I can't even study I hate what I'm doing to my future but I'm to fucking useless to stop it I need help I need structure in my life but dad is not strict and I'm a pussy who gets comfy and plays games and watches vids all day forgetting my troubles. I need a role model or someone to show me the way I am lost and I know it no father figure never learned shot do nothing in life I need discipline maybe I'll go military I hate my life
>>
>>38399479
Africans can't be Tyrones. You didn't get the slave genetics.
>>
>>38399511
Don't need it got ok genes straight nose relatives all at least average but I look average or just below nothing special just another guy for Stacey's to ignore
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.