[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>24 year old KHHV >At the mall, there's a New Age

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1457830884162s.jpg (8KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457830884162s.jpg
8KB, 208x250px
>24 year old KHHV
>At the mall, there's a New Age "Crystal Healing Booth" on the way to the stylist
>Booth qt recognizes "the walk," smells blood in the water, pounces
>Too spineless to say no
>She pulls out all the stops in her playbook
>"You're frustrated that no one takes you seriously..."
>"Other people have betrayed your trust and hurt you in the past."
>(This continues for a couple minutes or so. I vacillate between playing along, but eventually I switch to full on buying it because she nailed everything perfectly)
>"Anon, these crystals will help you get over your pain and put you on the path to spiritual renewal."
>She waves them around for a few seconds
>"I can already see your aura returning to a healthy glow. You're a good person, Anon. Remember to be strong, brave, and confident. Continue to do your yoga, and stop by if you need any more healing."
>Realize that I just spend $60 to talk to some qt for a few minutes because I'm bored, pathetic, and lonely
>Return home and go upstairs to my room.
>Suddenly hear my mother yelling downstairs.
>"Someone took the $60 I put here on the cupboard. $60 that wasn't theirs!"
>My dad joins in.
>"Are you sure he took it?"
>"Yeah, he always does this."
>"Okay, I'll go talk to him--"
>"He can buy whatever he wants when he gets a paycheck!"
>Hear a knock on the door. It's my dad.
>"Champ, hey. We need to talk. Your mother and I have been talking, and we think it's time you got a job. I'm driving you around town to look for one, and I won't take no for an answer. Remember to go in there and ask for the manager. Stand up straight, look him in the eye, give him a firm handshake, and tell him you want the job. Simple enough, Champ?"

FML
>>
Don't take money that's not yours you thieving nigger. Fuck you.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.