[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we discuss Randy Stair or in his mind "Andrew Blaze"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: stair7.jpg (31KB, 661x482px) Image search: [Google]
stair7.jpg
31KB, 661x482px
Can we discuss Randy Stair or in his mind "Andrew Blaze"

Do you think he is living as his ghost persona he dreamed of? or do you think he's just rotting in the ground?
>>
Did anyone know this kid in any kind of way personally?

I wonder how the voice actors feel about after this whole shooting happened, if they feel responsible for contributing to his work. Have they voiced their opinions yet?
What about the animators he apparently contacted have they voiced their opinions did they ever say why they didn't animate for him?
>>
File: DBxRpvvXcAEcJpO.jpg (92KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DBxRpvvXcAEcJpO.jpg
92KB, 1200x675px
This is where he thought he could go to after he died.
As illustrated by Andy -
"Andrew Blaze" as Himself (Left)
Mackenzie West *his love (Right)
>>
He only managed to kill three people in a shooting.
Edgy faggot couldn't even do it right.
>>
Anyone live in the area of his grocery store he shot up?
>>
>>38392053
why do they look so uncomfortable and nervous in every "drawing"?
>>
>>38392078
he destroyed the produce section though
>>
>>38392078
His delusion was that if he "recruited" 3 people for ghost squad, he would be admitted as well. That's why he didn't just off himself.
>>
>>38392020
What if the "ghosts" didn't accept him cause he failed so hard?
>>
>>38392020
It's kinda weird how he wanted so much recognition for his acts, but he never actually planned his shooting to kill more than 3 people. He worked at the store, and planned to shoot up the place after hours, when he knew exactly who was going to be in there. Really odd to hear him talk about how the names he gives his guns will never be used the same way again when he obviously knew that his kill count was not going to be anything special.

Kinda shows how out of touch this guy really was. Or maybe he just hyped it all up for show. Him being a youtuber that tried almost all methods of trying to reach fame known to man for a number of years with none of them working, it's not a stretch to believe that he was well aware of the amount of kills he was going to get, and played it up 10x.
>>
>>38392078
Killing more than 3 people wasn't a part of his master plan. His plan was to shoot up the store at like 4 a.m when he knew there would only be 3 people there, and leave no survivors.
>>
>>38392039
know in what way?
in his autobiography, he mentions a close friend or two
someone on /r9k/ said he went to the same school

>>38392078
he did it right because he didn't want to kill more

>>38392662
autism?
>>
>>38392039
Someone on /pol/ posted proof they worked in the same store as Faggy Blaze but only saw the guy in passing because they worked opposite shifts. Apparently he was polite but quiet and always looked burnt out. About what you'd expect.
>>
>>38392039
I remembered seeing his user around the columbine forum a few months before it happened. It was one of those "oh shit" moments.
>>
>>38392779

He made a point in one of his tapes though that just shooting up his college would be pointless because he may only manage to kill 3 or 4 people, "so it wouldn't be worth it"
>>
>>38393160
The voice actors knew him in a way, they worked with him on his animation projects
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 1800x1358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 1800x1358px
>>38392020
This is Sandy Blairs mother, it's one of the many he watched My Lttle Pony
>>
File: image.jpg (490KB, 1900x2791px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
490KB, 1900x2791px
This is Trandy Stares kindergarten teacher, he dedicated his grocery store stocking career to her
>>
File: image.jpg (493KB, 1900x2549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
493KB, 1900x2549px
Here we find Crabby Bears first crush
>>
>>38392897
I wish the egs was real but instead he's actually rejected and not actually in the squad
>>
>>38392078
Fifty shells on three people though
>>
File: image.jpg (379KB, 1900x2540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
379KB, 1900x2540px
>>38393959
>>38393971
I'm not sure I agree
>>
>>38393971
Did all the shots hit the victoms? Or just random shots
>>
So I'm confused, was he in love with Ember or with this McKenzie? Wasn't McKenzie a fictional character made by himself?
Also he is also a girl? So he wishes he was a lesbian?
>>
>>38394164
>Also he is also a girl? So he wishes he was a lesbian?
A lesbo without a butthole.
>>
>>38392020

He wanted to kill as many people as possible, but his aim was so terrible (just look at those videos he recorded while being in a firing range) he just managed to kill 3 people.

He was even more loser than Elliot
>>
>>38394422
>>38394422
at least he kind of made cartoons, what did Elliot ever accomplish besides spending daddy's money...?
>>
>>38394450
Wrote a shitty novel.
>>
>>38394450
That's what I was going to say , he was becoming a pretty talented animatior, well in least in comparison to some of the trash you see made by people his age on YouTube
>>
>>38394450
My Twisted World is a kino tier manifesto, only surpassed by Kaczynski's
>>
>>38394725
>My Twisted World is a kino tier manifesto
How? it's some rich kid bitching about his well off life?
>>
>>38394873
no man, you gotta read it from a different perspective and realise that man is a social creature and even with material wealth, he can still suffer if he doesn't fulfil that need for companionship. it pretty much confirms maslow's hierarchy of needs to be true by extension.

you can even go a step further and say that his material wealth caused his social failures, thus meaning it would have been better for Elliot to have been born a poor or average kid.

a lot of food for thought
>>
>>38392020
He failed at being a failure. That ironically takes some skill.
>>
>>38392053
>unironically me on the left
>>
>>38394935
You can try and justify it all you want, but it just boils down to the angry ramblings of some loser who couldn't get laid. I'm an ugly fucker who can't get a date either, but I'm not so entitled to think I deserve it for simply being alive.
>>
>>38394095
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjgDnzzgGog
this
>>
>>38395360
>this nigga's got you cornered in the bakery, end of the line
>blam, you hear a car alarm go off
>the fuck is this faggo--
>blam, the cashier slumps over dead
>oh shit dog must be my lucky da--
>blam, the dairy section is leaking milk
>why are you doing thi--
>blam, cantaloupes covering the walls
>I see
>blam, ghosts himself
>>
>>38395360
He is such a horrible shot
Is that where majority of his 55 sells went? Missed targets
>>
>>38392020
Why did he change his name to Andrew when he said he was a tranny?
>>
>>38392053
Can someone explain this McKenzie character?
>>
>>38395360
I ask this every single time I see this, but why the fuck do lanklets who can't into guns always get a PGO? They're fun to fuck around with when you're out shooting with buddies, I get it, but if you're trying to learn how to shoot\be effective, especially with a 12 gauge, use a fucking stock.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (10KB, 185x185px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
10KB, 185x185px
>>38395647
I think the fictional character in his series was named Andrew Blaze (pictured) but was clearly a self insert character, the character Andrew kills himself and becomes what you see on the left here >>38392053
The character just keeps the name Andrew after death.
It's not until close to Randy's suicide that people started to realize how much he actually believed in this shit.
>>
>>38395743
Did he actually have his own animators? Were they exclusively edgy, autistic teenage girls?
>>
>>38395786
I know he hired a female voice actress who had no context of the situation, and was regretting voicing his work after the suicide
>>
>>38395822
The animations on his youtube don't look like he did them.
His last animation looks unfinished
>>
>>38395786
He did all of these animations by himself,
The animation itself isn't that terrible like I said before there is far worse on YouTube.
Example is his opening he made >
https://youtu.be/kT06KJxZ6F8

In his last video he made he makes a final fuck you message to the animators he was trying to collaborate with / pay to animate his school shooting movie which was supposed to be about like an hour or so or a little less.
I imagine they just thought it was creepy and they didn't want to do it. His last video showcases basically the raw script of what he wanted, only a couple minutes is actually animated (by Andy himself) . The whole thing I assume he wished was animated by professionals he just wanted to see his EGS series look good for once. The video here skip to 13:42 for the actual school shooting animation >
https://youtu.be/WdBC9ndPCWA
>>
>>38395822
Is there a source that I can look at where she talks about the aftermath? I don't see anything about her making a statement.
>>
>>38395906
Why do you think he didn't do them is there proof I'm genuinely wondering if you have a source.
>>
>>38396032
I think there was just a small youtube comment, no idea where it was
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.