[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another mom trying to start an argument with anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 11

File: 1466883567944.png (5KB, 275x293px) Image search: [Google]
1466883567944.png
5KB, 275x293px
>it's another mom trying to start an argument with anyone she can episode
>>
>>38391762
>it's a dad threatens to kick the shit out of you, but does nothing again episode
>>
>it's a everyone today keeps telling me to get a job and a gf and "fix my life" episode
>>
File: 1 NZaNH0SFe67HtTxKrPXkAg.png (289KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
1 NZaNH0SFe67HtTxKrPXkAg.png
289KB, 580x282px
>>38392223
Im not even memeing im legitimately mad about it today. Im tired of having to explain that i dont want to be Chad
>>
File: Anon.png (2MB, 1300x865px) Image search: [Google]
Anon.png
2MB, 1300x865px
>>38392223
I wonder what's wrong, I've never seen anon with a girl

>pic related
>>
>tell mom i'm constipated and ask for her laxatives
>suddenly other people in the house know i'm constipated

You can't trust women to keep anything private, ever
>>
File: 1496289911714.png (115KB, 523x394px) Image search: [Google]
1496289911714.png
115KB, 523x394px
>it's another mom trying to explain what's wrong with her laptop but being too tech illiterate to describe anything properly
>>
File: 51761730.jpg (194KB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
51761730.jpg
194KB, 1024x942px
>its a bald step dad tells you to not look in his ehes when he talks to you episode
>its a step dad buys a $6000 quad bike and a $800 guitar for his kids birthdays episode
>you get clothes and a knife
>its a step dad tells you to play guitar good or dont play at all after 3 weeks of practice, ruining your drive to learn the instrument for the next 4 years, but when his youngest son starts playing he lets him and his freinds use the studio in the garage episode
>>
>>38392244
>not even secretly wanting to be chad
>>
>>38392771
>step dad
Call him by his first name, faggot. He's the cuckold whose taken over your real father and deserves fuck all until he proves himself
>>
>>38392834
My real father is a crackhead with no drive, not fucking hard to "prove yourself" compared to that; Jeff works full time laying tile and loves my mom. But even if he suddenly had a change of heart and accepted unconditional universal love, you cant undo years of putting your wifes kids down all the time because your insecure about your shit dead end manual labor job being taken over by spics. The fucking dude didnt go to his own sons graduation because he decided to go live with his mom, BECAUSE WHO THE FUCK WANT TO LIVE IN A 2 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH 7 PEOPLE? Lil nigga just wanted his own room, but i still gotta share a room wih my little brother and my lttle sister.

Sometimes i just wish the doctors didnt remove the cateracs i had at birth, the more i look around the less there is thats worth seeing
>>
>>38393192
so my point stands. Keep calling him jeff and Put a real spic spin on it. Ask pointed questions about his employment
>>
>>38391762
>it's another mum asks you what you want to eat and you say you've already eaten but she makes you an elaborate and delicious dinner and either you eat it out of guilt or you don't and she throws it out immediately despite you asking to save it for the next day episode
>>
>>38393295
I've been analyzin the motherfuckers personality for 11 years waitin for the day my word is no longer bound by the fact that i live under his roof, so i can eternally B him TFO. Assuming of course peacfull reconciliation fails. I honestly aim to be a lot like him in terms of his handyness and work ethic, but his morals were built in a destructive household of negligent chain smokers, and to see those thing ocasionally rise to the surface to hurt my family while being powerless cause his ego takes up the whole fucking tri state area.

3 taurus' in one household my dude, fucking kill me
>>
File: 1499371201073.jpg (192KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
1499371201073.jpg
192KB, 500x477px
>it's another mum pushes me to go give my "depressed" brother a visit like it's my responsibility to be his emotional tampon episode
>>
File: 1496261682726.jpg (249KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
1496261682726.jpg
249KB, 863x752px
>it's another being forced to go abroad on your own birthday to watch your mum marry an abusive cunt episode
can't wait!!!!
>>
Worst episode desu. Skip it.
>>
>it's another wanting to vent about toxic parents but can't because parents are glorified in society and almost nobody wants to admit that they can be shitty people too episode
>>
Onee-chan noticed I wasnt waking up so she took me until I did.

I woke up to lewd wet sounds and pain as I had already ejaculated, but was still being taken.

Now I have to install crown molding or risk prostate damage.
>>
>>38393477
>I've been analyzin the motherfuckers personality for 11 years waitin for the day my word is no longer bound by the fact that i live under his roof, so i can eternally B him
>so I can eternally blow him
That's gay as fuck anon
>>
File: 1462038827502.jpg (117KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462038827502.jpg
117KB, 600x600px
Who /alcoholicparents/ here?
>>
File: image.png (44KB, 833x886px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
44KB, 833x886px
>it's another "dad tries as hard as possible to rustle my jimmies (by deliberately being as vicious and irritating as possible, you can literally see him act it out), get baited,I get mad at my dad, mock him for his stupidity, feel guilty, apologize to him and remember him that in those moments I have basically no control over my behaviour, proceed to get mocked by my dad for having no control" episode
>>
>>38395188
>dad drinks everynight
>he's chill but irresponsible

>dad skips a night
>he's hyper productive but his personality becomes untolerable, no one I know can stand him when he tries to sober up
>>
>>38392223
If you are 20+ please get a job already, you are worrying everyone and really are just hurting your own psyche by being an unproductive zombie.

Go be stubborn all you want but stop being a burden to everyone else.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.