[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why would I date a robot when there's men who aren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: womanlookingout.jpg (736KB, 1762x1145px) Image search: [Google]
womanlookingout.jpg
736KB, 1762x1145px
why would I date a robot when there's men who aren't misogynistic that are more attractive and have good jobs? Why would I want someone with no sexual experience and will be a complete manchild who needs to be taught where the vagina is at?
>>
>>38391708
You don't, but you're probably just a run of the mill whore. That or this is bait
>>
>>38391708
Why would you post on 4chan without your mammaries on display?
>>
You are of course correct. Now the question is why should I choose you over girls who are not fat and prettier?

t. normie
>>
>>38391708
The thing is you'll never really know who's a robot and who's not at a glance in real life.
>>
>>38391866
Good original joke.
>>
>>38391889
Most of the people who I thought were robots for sure are just redditfags and the few people I've ever met who also browse 4chan are very conscious about hiding their power level.
>>
File: BS13EP48.jpg (167KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BS13EP48.jpg
167KB, 1920x1080px
>>38391708
>why would I date a robot when there's men who aren't misogynistic that are more attractive and have good jobs?
i have a good job and im not a misogynist

> would I want someone with no sexual experience and will be a complete manchild who needs to be taught where the vagina is at?
w-why not... i mean you can do it with other guys too if you want, you can have both a manchild and all the chads you want on the side
>>
>>38391841
because the girls won't want you
>>
>>38391929
So the 20 or so girls I've fucked didn't want me? Damn.
>>
>>38391911
I'm honestly pretty good looking and work as a software dev. I'm pretty autistic but you can't tell without talking to me. I agree that you're way more likely to run into redditors.
>>
>>38391708
most robots, only hate on sluts and Stacies, if you are not one we would never sperge out on you.

but anyways the type of girls that think like that are usually entitled Stacies that bring nothing but their vagina to a relationship, no thanks desu
>>
>>38391708
I am relatively attractive and never had trouble getting a gf off in bed.
Point for you on the manchild and misogyny parts. If it helps, I hate males even more but it is you females I'll have to deal with for LTRs. So guess which hatred I get more vocal about?
>>
>>38391708
>why would I date a robot when there's men who aren't misogynistic that are more attractive and have good jobs? Why would I want someone with no sexual experience and will be a complete manchild who needs to be taught where the vagina is at?
no on expects you to, because you are biologically programmed to lust after chad's cock. just leave us be and go somewhere else where you can fulfill your need for chad and his beautiful cock. good bye.
>>
People still date?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.