[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw not masculine enough >index finger and ring finger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: asdf.png (516KB, 900x453px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
516KB, 900x453px
>tfw not masculine enough
>index finger and ring finger are the same length(meaning VERY LOW testosterone)
>pic related feminine face
>no girl will ever truly love me cause they are biologically wired to love masculine men

When you're not masculine women don't even consider you a man, when they think of men they think of the type of guy on the cover of a romance novel, they think of chad.
if they ever "love" you it's as a beta provider

This hurts me so fucking much I just want to die.

>tfw could have easily been avoided if only I had played sports as a kid to raise testosterone levels
>>
>>38391067
>tfw not masculine looking at all
>old men wink at me
>people call me buddy
>it's weird when you swear because you look so innocent

strangely lots of girls have expressed interest in me too. I don't understand it
>>
>>38391141
>lots of girls have expressed interest in me too

Cause they want your beta bux

It's the same with me, but I know they won't actually like me the way they do Chad.
>>
>>38391174
In high school I had no money, at work I was making minimum wage
>>
>me and coworker talking to manager
>he's 25, I'm 18
>I'm the youngest person there by far, next youngest is 23
>Manager says that a new guy will be starting soon, he's 16
>coworker says he'll start having to watch his mouth around him
>manager says what do you mean, do you watch your mouth around anon
>coworker says what do you mean, anon has as foul a mouth as any of us
>oh I never would have guessed
>yeah when I first started working with him I learned looks can be deceiving
Oh okay
>>
>>38391373
They still know they can control you though.

With a guy like Chad they aim to please him, they see themselves as lower than him, with us we're on the same level or below them so they use us as their beta providers.
>>
>>38391466
>you don't smoke or drink do you anon?
>I do
>but you don't use it heavily do you?
>not really
>him and his friend look at each other
>I knew it
>>
>>38391523
>have a sinus infection and lost my voice from coughing
>oh hey anon did you go to a party or a concert and lose your voice or something
>oh uh no I uh just have a cold
>oh okay
>I go to concerts all the time, I just never talk about them
>>
>>38391141
>strangely lots of girls have expressed interest in me too. I don't understand it

That is interest in the "Daww, how cute" way, not the "OMG, Chad!" swoon.
You can still manipulate your path into their bed by it, or even get lucky and find one who likes you but its still not the attraction you would wish for.
Still, it beats being average.
>>
>>index finger and ring finger are the same length(meaning VERY LOW testosterone)
what?
>>
File: fingers.png (71KB, 634x207px) Image search: [Google]
fingers.png
71KB, 634x207px
>>38392639
There's been studies done which found a correlation between the relative lengths of these two fingers and the amount of testosterone you've been exposed to in the womb.
Obviously correlation =/= causality but it's pretty interesting. I'm sure if you look at chad football player's hands vs gays/virgins you'd see some semblance of a trend.
>>
>>38392752
>suggested
>some scientists

Ayo gimme a peer reviewed journal to back that shit up
>>
>>38391067
>middle aged men I talk to give me fatherly pats on the back
>middle aged women always start talking to me out of nowhere
For some reason I awaken parental instincts in older people
>>
>>38393112
https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&q=digit+ratio&btnG=&as_sdt=1%2C47&as_sdtp=
http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/270/1529/2167.short
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38392752
Football players do have a lower 2D:4D than the general population: http://www.handresearch.com/diagnostics/digit-ratio-fifa-world-cup-football-finger-length.htm.
>>
>>38391067
>look even more feminine than the "feminine face" in that pic
>index fingers significantly longer than ring fingers
>low muscle tone and physical strength
>very bad at sports
>slender bones
>don't feel like a man
>former coworkers avoided swearing near me
>dependent and submissive personality
>look like I'm in my late teens despite being 29

however
>too tall and hairy and look just a bit too masculine to become a cute girl
>>
There's nothing wrong with being or looking feminine. Be glad you're not a stereotypical macho tryhard
>>
>>38393865
insane cope
>>
>>38391067
>tfw feminine face

Okay now I understand why only lesbians/bisexual women were always into me...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.