[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be beta kissless virgin smart kid in the class > be in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: wachulookinatbro.jpg (256KB, 800x1006px) Image search: [Google]
wachulookinatbro.jpg
256KB, 800x1006px
> be beta kissless virgin smart kid in the class
> be in team project with chad, turn out we both like board games
> go to house and play
> 8/10 qt older sister plays with us
> had good time and thought nothing about it
> now she says hi to me in the halls and smiles at me, want me to throw ball with her after class
what's the logical step to take from here? she's definitely qt in a tomboy way but 2 years older and can definitely beat me up. I don't see this working out as a relationship however i look at it. plus her brother would prob not approve and definitely not his dbag friends either.
>>
>what's the logical step to take from here?
leave 4chan because you are underage
if you are 2 years younger than a girl and she's still in HS you must be like 15 or 16 tops

this is the final warning, if you post again, i will contant a mod and get you rangebanned
>>
get swole so her bro wont fuck with you
>>
>>38390684

Or you could just, like, you know, hang out and think none of it like most people do.
>>
File: 1471878548587.gif (20KB, 232x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471878548587.gif
20KB, 232x200px
>>38390684
shes a dike you dense fuck
>>
File: ALL-GOOD-THINGS.jpg (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ALL-GOOD-THINGS.jpg
26KB, 400x300px
>>38390684
>now she says hi to me in the halls and smiles at me
You do know this is how normies act normally right?

It's just you've been so marginalized all your life you now interpret this as sexual interest
>>
>>38390765
>>38391124
I know this but she wants to hang out with me alone. I don't think that's normal.
>>
>>38392359
>she wants to hang out with me alone
Ngl realistically she has taken pity on you, because of her maternal instinct.

Another possibility is ur classic prank on the nerd where she pretends to like you and gets you to humiliate urself.

Finally, there is a 0.01% chance she actually has a weird-crush on you for whatever reason tho.

Not that she'd ever date you tho, even if that was the case, as she cannot be seen publicly with you since you're a loser nerd reject.

But you might get some kisses and fondling and whatnot out of it.

Is the massive, inevitable, eventual heartbreak worth it? Only you can know that.
>>
File: rugbygoddess2.webm (2MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
rugbygoddess2.webm
2MB, 720x720px
Tough women are the most submissive in bed.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.