[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can any trapanons here reccomend me hrt treatments without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1500099035240.jpg (59KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1500099035240.jpg
59KB, 736x736px
Can any trapanons here reccomend me hrt treatments without going to the doctor?
>>
File: 1498133110835.gif (326KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1498133110835.gif
326KB, 500x269px
>>38390588
go to an informed consent clinic op,
All you have to do is sign a paper that says you understand what youre doing
I go to planned Parenthood personally, i even get a discount on my meds and only pay $35 per refill w/out insurance
>>
eat like an Asian
>>
>>38390649
Will they judge you or give you strange looks? Not op but been considering lately but been too scared what they will think of me.
>>
>>38390671
You mean eat lots of ramen and rice?
>>
File: 1489458395075.jpg (223KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489458395075.jpg
223KB, 724x1024px
>>38390746
>underage
post k-on
>>
>>38390742
They are the least judgy people i interact with they even ask if you have a preferred name/what pronouns you use n sheit

>>38390746
Ye you would have to either be 18 or have parents sign i think
Either way, i hope it works out if youre really under 18 youre in the prime time to start hrt and stuff
>>
>>38390837
Could you tell your experience then the first time going in? Thanks that really makes me feel better to know that.
>>
>>38390746
You get a sugar daddy and let him fuck you in the ass in exchange for HRT pills. You can train yourself to cum from prostate simulation, have a bit of fun and get your aesthstic by the end of it.
>>
>>38391304
Sounds like a boring way to cum desu
>>
>>38391047
first thing that happened was i called the nearest clinic and asked to set up an appointment regarding hrt, and after giving my birth name they asked if i had a preferred name on the phone

Once i got to my appointment, i had to fill out all my info and all that, no biggie.
Once i got called back (they use whatever name you prefer) they were all really nice (asked me about my plans, and ask basic medical stuff to make sure you can take hrt meds and not die) and the whole time i got zero (0) judgement from the people that work there or other patients. In the waiting room everyone keeps to themselves which is nice
im a little out of it rn so if i missed something youre curious abt just ask
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.