[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw daddy issues have literally been scientifically prov

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: serveimage.png (112KB, 460x250px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
112KB, 460x250px
>yfw daddy issues have literally been scientifically proven to be true

High quality fathers who spend a lot of time with their daughter produce daughters who are much less likely to engage in risky sexual behavior.

Low quality fathers, or even high quality fathers who are often away or absent from the daughter's life, are associated with risky sexual behavior.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22293012
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/06/170608123723.htm
>>
>>38390396
>well raised individuals are less likely to make bad decisions
wow, who would have thought?
>>
No fuckin shit
Pretty much every conservative value ends up being proven beneficial by science
>>
>>38390396
what kind of issues do dominant women have? that's the kind of woman i want
>>
The best way to know if a girl is a slut or not is to see what type of relationship she has with her father, if she even has one.
>>
>>38391275
Dominant women are less than 1% of the female population. You have to win the lotto to find one.
>>
Girls growing up without a father figure end up wanting one as adults. Who would have guessed?
>>
Why only daughters, wouldn't it be the same for sons?
>>
>>38391309
nah, more like 15-20%

they're more common than you think but not common enough, on this we can agree
>>
>>38391248
This. The reason these things became 'traditional' is because they worked, and people noticed that it worked, so they kept doing it.
>>
>>38391331
Because men are superior to women. They overcome shitty childhood factors through effort, intelligence, and resilience, becoming famous inventors, scientists, artists, etc.

Whereas a woman with a shit dad will just suck a lot of cocks
>>
>>38391534
But all those guys get other father figures though.
>>
>>38391561
That might be true. But they don't go sucking the cock of every replacement father figure, like women do.
>>
>>38391331
>Why only daughters, wouldn't it be the same for sons?
it is the same for sons
men who grow up without fathers are much more likely to be criminals and have unprotected sex
>>
>>38391248
i don't think any liberal advocates for fathers to be absent from their children's lives
>>
>>38391248
>having a good role model in your life is a conservative value
wonder what republicans are going to claim next
>>
>>38391880
False. This study hasn't been replicated with men. Links in OP posts are published in scientific journals.
>>
What if you're a male only child with an absent father and raised by a single mother?
>>
File: singlemothers.png (751KB, 797x1351px) Image search: [Google]
singlemothers.png
751KB, 797x1351px
>>38392055
>False. This study hasn't been replicated with men.
>>
>>38390396
>tfw have/had hard working, hard working, kind and loving father
>tfw have/had bipolar type 2 emotionally abusive, lazy, selfish mother
It's true I don't engage in risky sexual behavior, but I also hate most women because of my upbringing. I am a lazy shut in with no social skills, and my father buys video games and snacks for me, and I wish I was a boy just so I could be like my dad.
All those sluts who had no dad and a loving mother had it easy. Atleast they fit some sort of a fucking mold.
And it is definitely true, what they say about daddy issues. I went to high school in a ghetto ass city and most of the girls there had no father, and would give hand jobs to the boys during fucking class.
No father figure for a girl means she's a whore for life.
>>
>>38392154
absolutely btfo, excellent.
>>
File: why the vote was wrong.png (595KB, 1500x3719px) Image search: [Google]
why the vote was wrong.png
595KB, 1500x3719px
>>38391901
>>38391908
Leftists don't specifically advocate for no father figures, but what they do advocate for is the dissolution of the family unit; a cornerstone of conservative ideology.
>>
>>38392638
>posting a reddit screencap
feel free to fuck off back where you belong
>>
>>38392997
That screencap isn't from reddit you mentally impaired fuck
>>
>>38392638
Source from a left wing writer/author please.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.