[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> go to normie parties >get to sub 10% bodyfat with muscle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5443.jpg (119KB, 484x593px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5443.jpg
119KB, 484x593px
> go to normie parties
>get to sub 10% bodyfat with muscle
>do over a month of nofap
>cold approaching
>attend a fucking RSD bootcamp
>get wasted at normie parties
> wear shoelifts to bring me to 6'4
>skin care (retin-a, vitamin c serum, daily sunscreen)
>next up: get a hairsystem

These are all the things I've tried to lose my virginity, what haven't I tried yet?
>>
>>38389503
a hooker? origino
>>
>2017
>not mewing

Well no wonder you're not getting laid.
>>
because you probably have an ugly face m9
>>
get a gf it might help
>>
>>38390008
Forgot to mention also doing this 24/7
>>
Did u try approaching women
>>
If you're some awkward fuck or are an uggo like >>38390039 pointed out, it's all to no avail.
>>
>>38389503
have u tried being yourself m8
>>
File: 1480239414043.png (189KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1480239414043.png
189KB, 500x375px
Have you maybe tried being yourself?
>>
>>38390103
Ah thanks :):):):) orofimehux
>>
Get a tan. Bitches love tans.

And pheromones.

https://www.amazon.com/Pheromones-Pheromone-Cologne-Attract-Women/dp/B014LYHMOM/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1500139334&sr=8-3&keywords=pheromones+for+men
>>
>>38390246
Thanks for the ref link :D
>>
>>38390290
Then just search for pheromones you paranoid booger.
>>
>>38390310
Meh i might give it a try, and if I do I'll do it through your link because why not. But the fact that you sent a ref link indicates it's not actually effective
>>
>>38390365
It's not a referral link, I just copy and pasted from my URL bar.
>>
>>38389503
>sub 10% bodyfat
>nofap
>RSD bootcamp
>shoelifts to get to 6'4 LMAO
>retin-a and vit c
>mewing

These are all cope dude. If you still don't look good after having done all the above, then I'm sorry but you will probably never look good unless you get extensive surgery done.
>>
Lower your standards, fine the funny and interesting girl in the 5-6/10 range. Datebang a few, learn, improve, swing higher, repeat.

It's just like lifting -- you gotta build up.

No fatties tho, there's plenty of 5/6s that are near HWP
>>
>>38390539
Fuck dude you're really handsome. Actual chad aesthetic. Your hair honestly doesn't look too bad to me desu but I suppose you're the best judge of that.
>>
>>38390539
Honestly dude don't waste the money, at this point I think you might be the probelem, try not getting shitfaced at parties and focused on hooking up
>>
have you tried talking to girls? your face isn't attractive enough for them to approach you
>>
>>38390539
You look really good but maybe pass the vibe that you're too vanilla, I would get a tatto.
>>
>>38390539
Just LOL at looking like that and not being able to get laid. How do people fail life on hyper-easy is beyond me.

How big is your penis? If anything above 6 inches, then you're fucking pathetic and genuinely suck at life.
>>
>>38390608
The getting smashed at parties is just one of the things I tried, it's not something that I do as a lifestyle
>>
>>38389503
Lmao literally just show up. Do you all actually try this hard? WHY? If you're going to have to put in this much effort for no success just get a hooker it's probably cheaper and better sex anyway. Maybe they can smell the desperation?
>>
>>38389503
>RSD bootcamp

This is prolly the most pathetic out of all this shit, even the stilts.

Which faggot did you have coaching you?
>>
>>38390539
You look great, I'd say focus on beefing up your neck with shrugs and neck curls so roasties can tell you're muscular even with clothes on.
>>
>>38390654
Just a bit over 6 inches, but girls haven't seen it anyway
>>
>>38390539
You look fine dude the problem is 100% that you're a shitty desperate person and nobody wants your shit personality.
>>
>>38390695
Julien
>>
What the fuck is mewing
>>
You're probably give off a weird vibe, like you're trying way to hard to impress people because of your insecurities. That turns girls off. They can sniff your desperation a mile a way. You want to be validated so bad by women, even strangers on the internet (posting ur pic). You have mental problems you need to fix.
>>
File: 1500052150247.jpg (20KB, 319x374px) Image search: [Google]
1500052150247.jpg
20KB, 319x374px
>>38390740
>he doesn't mew
>>
>>38390730
Maybe, but I'm only a try hard when I'm actively "picking up girls". Other than that I'm a pretty normal, nice guy I think
>>
>>38390739
Give some details about that night, I'm curious. Did you come close to closing and what did the fat faggot say when you didn't pull? Also how much did it cost
>>
jesus christ, do you people think life is an rpg where after you reach a level you get to have sex?

how out of touch with reality are you anon?
>>
>>38390775
Sounds like some normie shenanigans to me
>>
>>38390740
get a load of turbonerd!
>>
>>38390808
Normies don't mew. That's why half of them have orthodontic problems and underdeveloped faces.
>>
>>38390781
It's possible, but when people are being insufferable assholes and don't realize it they usually are all the time. Do you have friends you go out with? Maybe you can ask them what's going wrong? Maybe you're getting too drunk and you're a bad drunk, maybe you're too desperate, maybe you're a whiney bitch? I have no idea what you're like and it seems you don't either.
>>
>>38390539
Grow your hair out a little you dont need a system yet
Consider growing facial hair your bottom lip area is weird
>>
File: don't do that.png (41KB, 235x236px) Image search: [Google]
don't do that.png
41KB, 235x236px
>>38390781
>nice

yeah I've found the problem
>>
>>38390787
It were 3 nights. To be honest he didn't say much. He kept saying I was doing fine and that he "would do the exact same things". He left at 2am every night telling us to keep going to "learn to game by ourselves". His assistant dimitri was actually a vert cool guy. At the end of the last night I just texted him I pulled because he was gone anyway and I felt pretty embarrassed
>>
>>38390827
So it's some kind of facial exercise? Still sounds norman
>>
>>38390862
>He left at 2am every night
Don't they charge thousands of dollars for this shit? He left after a few hours?
>>
>>38390834
Yeah I have a couple cool friends (about 2) who get laid, and they think I get laid too.
>>
>>38390899
Yup, 2k. Pretty bad investment in hindsight but I couldn't not try it
>>
Try talking to girls instead of standing in the corner at parties
>>
>>38389503
>shoe lifts to 6'4
>youre already at least 6 foot
Nigga I'm 5'9 and deep in the puss puss step it up
>>
>>38390901
Tell them you havn't been having much luck lately/are on a dry spell if they're actually your friends they'll help you out.
>>
>>38390936
Where do you live? Lets goout
>>
>>38390690
Well if you're trying to fuck then start going to more parties that's where it's easy. It's not like you will get a package in the mail that says "congrats you are now Chad, here is girl to take virginity"
>>
>>38390964
And what if they try but fail? They'll just think I'm a loser and/or annoying
>>
>>38389503
Get a wife
>>
>>38390992
You're not getting laid because you're an insecure whiney little pussy and people can smell it. Confidence trumps everything and you very obviously from 3 statements have 0. If you're legit too scared about what your friends think of you to ask for help/wingmaning your self confidence issues are beyond fixing through patching up your appearance. See a fucking therapist my dude.
>>
File: 1491087625939.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491087625939.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>38390923
>paying 2k for some chad faggot to tell you to bee urself and then ditch you after a few hours
Fuck me mate
>>
>>38391063
What do i tell a therapist? "I cant get laid"? I dont think not getting laid is considered an actual physical or mental problem, so how would he help me?
>>
>>38389503
Get out of your own head. People can tell when every part of your image is meticulously engineered. Keep doing the shit to improve yourself, but don't assume the pussy will flow like water.
>>
>>38389503

You trying this hard is the reason why you're not getting laid. People are dumb as fuck but their subconscious still picks up on things, incongruities, etc, because humans evolved big brains precisely to 1) lie to each other for personal gain and 2) detect lies to prevent manipulation. They can just plain tell that something is slightly off. That's why the be yourself thing is irritating but true to a certain point, because it's all about addressing the subconscious of the other person, showing them that you're not a manipulative creepo.

Like what you like and be honest with yourself if what you like is actually fucking stupid or not. I've said so much dumb shit about videogames and anime at parties and no one cares because I say it confidently and have nothing to hide.

t. anon who got his dick sucked a week ago
>>
>>38391723
I tried the "talk about anything" meme. In my experience it's much better to talk about something relatable
>>
>>38390539
REEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OFF THIS BOARD CHAD
>>
>>38390008
you mean that chin thing where you clench your jaw and bring your tongue to the roof? Does it really help? And if so, any extra tips?
>>
>>38390539
you need proper clogthes honestly. You look fucking handsome. All you need is a proper suit or something fashionable. Nigga are you even trying
>>
>>38389503
You're forgetting the part where women have to feel comfortable around you.

Women have the adult equivalent of stranger danger drilled into their heads. If you give off bad vibes, they won't want to go anywhere alone with you.

If you're here, you have issues anyway. Go see a therapist and see if you can do anything about them.
>>
>>38389503
not trying
trust me it seems like the harder u work towards its the less you get
>>
>>38393554
Well the times that I was succesful with girls (as in make out) i did try pretty hard, so for me trying hard is a good thing apparently
>>
>>38391230
Oh man the extreme gap between my what I considered to be americanized country and the actual american """culture""" is widening a lot whenever I hear horrid shit like this and the justification of "couldn't not try it". ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE. I'm not a chad by any stretch but damn, kid, these are serious levels of pathetic.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.