[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we wish for love knowing that whatever we end up getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

File: 1499918847624.gif (39KB, 235x244px) Image search: [Google]
1499918847624.gif
39KB, 235x244px
Why do we wish for love knowing that whatever we end up getting will only betray us?
I found what I wanted two months ago
It felt so real
She was everything I could ask for
She was the most sweet, caring, and beautiful woman I've known
She cared about me and we dated
But she dropped me and left
And I found out she felt nothing for me the whole time
She had faked amy interest i me and used me
But she put on a good show and I was too blinded to see what was happening
Don't fall for the gf meme
Have friends for fufillment
Jerk off to satisfy lust
Because all you can get from caring about someone is pain
>>
File: 1499955815464.png (389KB, 513x598px) Image search: [Google]
1499955815464.png
389KB, 513x598px
I think you have to be somewhat detached when dealing with woman, they are heartless when it comes to trading bfs for newer better models. Always know it can end any day so just enjoy it while it last.
>>
File: 88789.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
88789.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
"Seeing the pained expression on him, Love explained: 'I am very foolis, and was never kind to you, nor friendly. I never cared for your great thoughts, or for what was good in you, but perplexed you by leading you up and down the perilous marshes of life. And I was so heartless that, had you perished where I led you, it would have been nought to me, and I only stayed with you because you were good to play with.

'And I am cruel. Because I am so small my strength has been concealed from you, and the evil that I have done. But my power is great, and I have used it unjustly. Often I pushed you from the causeway through the marshes, and cared not if you drowned. Often I mocked you, and caused others to mock you. And often I led you among those that hated you, and laughed when they revenged themselves upon you.

'So do not idealize me, for there is no kindness in met, but only murder and foolishness, and I am no companion for one so wise as you, but am so frivolous and silly that I laughed at your noble dreams and hindered all your deeds.'
>>
File: 1495153825407.jpg (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495153825407.jpg
214KB, 1920x1080px
>>38389040
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc-6ChAKBV4
>>
>>38389040
>teenager gets led on for 2 whole months
>blogs some poetic nonsense where he is suddenly enlightened/damaged by the fact that he failed
like clockwork. maybe you should talk to your dad instead.
>>
File: 1493028164091.jpg (187KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1493028164091.jpg
187KB, 853x1280px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNy5umFAnDo
>>
Women are hardwired to be manipulative. Even if they think they are in "love" they will always have an eye open for something more. The best solution is to just live for yourself. Never put your faith on a human. All humans are trash.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.