[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else here who isn't autistic nor ugly but just too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Anybody else here who isn't autistic nor ugly but just too lazy to be social and work??

I could probably fit in with some "normies" but they kinda piss me off with their pointless talking. I like to eat delicious food, have a nice nap and play some video games.

Also the idea of working sounds too troublesome, it's not fun and it's too exhausting, also you have to deal with dumb people all the time. I don't want to grow up, life with no responsibilities is much better.
>>
That's why I got rich, to escape society.

We'll see if it's worth all the effort
>>
>>38389003
I feel you bro. I'm fairly confident and funny, had a bunch of "friends" in highschool, but I just can't fucking stand being around normies, it's just so exhausting.
>>
>>38389584
how 2 get rich plz teach me
t.miserable wagecuck
>>
>>38390152
The trick is to live like a homeless person, while you save all your money. See, if you don't spend any money, then after a good twenty to thirty years, you'll have enough money to buy a small two bedroom house.
>>
>>38390205
oh jesus that sounds miserable. do I have to beg
for money as well? dont i hafta pay taxes and shit for the house anually too
>>
>>38390205
That's pretty much it. Live small as you can, invest the difference and you'll free yourself.

The higher your savings rate the faster it'll happen.
>>
>>38390243
>>38390205
Worryingly enough I wasn't actually being all that sarcastic.>>38390261
>>
i was born in Alaska.

what's funny is, i wasn't raised there. but i'm almost 30 and i feel like i belong back there.

mainland America's "culture", if you can/want to even call it that, is such a fucking joke, it's hard to comprehend kinda.
everyone is in it for themselves and you cannot fucking trust your neighbors.

i went to take the trash out one morning, looked up and the neighbor across the street was standing in front of her window with her tits out.
then she got all shocked and closed the blinds like i'm the fucking pervert. it's laughable, it honestly is.
>>
File: 20170419_123002.jpg (2MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170419_123002.jpg
2MB, 2048x1152px
>>38390325
I went to Juneau for work for 10 days. It wasn't tourist season so I got to explore by myself
Definitely the nicest place I've ever been to
>>
how is ugly have anything to do with it?
>>
>>38390325
>this irony

original post
>>
>>38390287
Well, you're a bit off on a few things, but I understand you're exaggerating. The timeframe we're talking about realistically is about 10+ years, not 20, but after that you'll do better than just buying a small house, you'll be pretty much done.

This is one of the best articles I've read about the subject:
http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/

With 64% savings rate, you're looking at 10 years
>>
>>38389003
This is my issue right now.

22 years old in university, first time I'm really living on my own and I have avoided so many important tasks that I'm now in a hole. Literally too lazy to care about anything, yesterday I just browsed 4chan and played overwatch (which i literally think is garbage but I played just to pass time).

Constant suicidal thoughts due to chronic boredom. Although I probably won't go through with it until the aftermath of leaving off all my important tasks (failing courses, in debt) truly dawns on me.
>>
>>38389003
you're too scared of failing or still being unhappy when you make it, lazy is a coping mechanism
>>
>>38390618
Not OP but that honestly isn't it at all. I legit hate being around most people, I know calling them sheeple is edgy as fuck, but it honestly describes a good 90% of the population.
>>
At least you care for choji and ino, right?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.