[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>started arimidex yesterday >lanklet coworker tries to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: wallpaper 1.jpg (386KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper 1.jpg
386KB, 1920x1200px
>started arimidex yesterday
>lanklet coworker tries to block my path from managers office
>grab his arm and manhandle the shit out of him to get him out of the way

why dont you just kill your estrogen you fucking betas

pic related only pic on my new laptop
>>
File: 1498710679358-r9k.jpg (15KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498710679358-r9k.jpg
15KB, 240x250px
>gonna ask my coworker about some reports I need help with
>he's usually pretty helpful despite being sorta awkward
>"Hey jim I was meaning to ask.."
>"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE FAGGOT"
>everything goes white as my coworkwr shatters my nose with his elbow on accident
>piss myself
>start crying
>file a complaint with HR who assures me he won't be with our company much longer

Have fun being unemployed after alienating all the people you regularly interact with by being a faggot. See you on the downside of this manic hump.
>>
File: IMG_1231.jpg (10KB, 193x199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1231.jpg
10KB, 193x199px
>>38388908
/thread

Lmao at your life OP.
>>
>>38388829
because that shits terrible for basically every aspect of your body. imagine having a dead heart, porous and frail bones with shit structural strength, absolutely shit muscles that could be fucked for life, bad male patterned baldness, early onset ED, ruined testis so normal production of meds is an issue, joint pain leading to early onset arthritis, shit heart, and shit vascular system just to name the basics barring complications like incontinence. you're fine and dandy now because your body has yet to deteriorate but imagine man handling that coworker and the effort almost kills you, breaks your wrist, and makes you wet yourself along with possibly fainting.
>>
>>38388944
oh, almost forgot. these are ALL fairly permanent.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.