[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American robots, how come you haven't expressed your 2nd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: file.png (63KB, 793x278px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
63KB, 793x278px
American robots, how come you haven't expressed your 2nd amendment rights to purchase a firearm?
>>
Because it's fucking expensive.
>>
>>38388801

>$500 is expensive
>>
too expensive and have to register. like with literally every single other thing with the exact same barriers.

i can't afford precautions yet. my dream home defense weapon is the MpX though.
https://youtu.be/eIKOW67K5RQ
dream gun, you could take it camping with you and drop it in a lake and still fire it.
>>
>>38388783
I'm a little bit worried since I'm on neetbux for a mental illness. I've never been hospitalized, in trouble with the law or have ever been violent. I'm clean. But for some reason I think if I go try to buy a gun legally that runs a background check I will be questioned, bullied, shamed, etc. I really want to go learn to take classes to learn how to properly shoot and maintain a weapon for self defense purposes, mainly home defense since I rarely go out. Do they run background checks if I just go to a gun range and ask about classes and shit?
>>
I live in the middle of farming shit so there is literally nowhere nearby for me to go legally fuck around.
>>
>>38388783
Because I got put in a psych ward once and now am barred from purchasing one legally for 5 years.
Which is probably a good thing. If I had a gun it wouldn't be long before I killed myself.
>>
>>38388783
I have, I own 4 guns.
a ruger ar-15, a single shot shotgun, a a bersa .380 handgun and a ruger .22
>>
I finally have a job that pays decent so I want to get into building. I'll start with a few easy ones, maybe an AR or two with different chambering, an AK, maybe even a STEN for shits and giggles. 1911 is what I really like but that looks hard, a couple practice runs would be needed. Theres a company that does PVD coatings, even on guns. /k/ can go fuck themselves. We going full retard with tacticool rainbow titanium finishes.
>>
File: 1469761900053.png (99KB, 1153x987px) Image search: [Google]
1469761900053.png
99KB, 1153x987px
Trying to pay off my car first because the day I buy one is muh last day. Got my eye on a Taurus 709 for 199 American Dollars.
>>
File: 1489849421301.jpg (85KB, 460x459px) Image search: [Google]
1489849421301.jpg
85KB, 460x459px
>>38388783
I don't have any friends to use as references on my application. Also, no job/no money.
>>
>>38388783
Because even Uncle Sam thinks I'm too crazy to hold a rifle even though I carried one for his ass he needed me.

I'll show you, Uncle Sam. One day I'm going to get those guns you say I can't have.
>>
>>38388783

I have an AR-15 and two Glocks. Will probably buy a couple more ARs in a few months.
>>
I get autismbux so I don't think I can legally own one. I am still gonna try if I ever get enough money, but I'd probably have to go out of state. I just want to use it to kms though.
>>
>>38388783
Lol I have 87,I think I'm good but I always find another I want, My father has 148 and my uncle has 130 ish maybe, My father in law has about 70 when they pass away I will be given them not sure what to do with so many I'll have to buy more safes and get good insurance
>>
>>38389823
Dumb little fuck you can buy them as long as you were never committed to a mental health hospital, if you voluntary went then it's fine but committed nope, also can't buy if felon anyways who cares you stupid sack of shit go on back page or Craigs and buy em
>>
>>38389849
you could get one of those steel sheds they sell on TV and then just hide them under a trap door.
>>
>>38388945
No they don't. I think you should do it, anon. People died for your right to bear arms.
>>
>>38389875
>as long as you were never committed to a mental health hospital
There's actually no law against that federally.
>>
>>38389849
I'll bet your house looks like that guy's basement from Tremors
>>
>>38389875
>craigslist

Yeah people aren't selling guns there, at least not in my state.
>>
>>38388783
guns are useless unless you wanna murder someone
even if my home got invaded id rather lock myself in my room than shoot at the burglar cause he probably has a gun as well so id rather not risk shit
same goes for getting robbed or taken hostage
sure compliance might not always be safe but its safer than a gun more often than not
>>
>>38389940
are you fucking british or something?
>>
>>38388783
BUt I own two guns tho
so your question is pointless
>>
>>38389951
no im german but it doesnt matter cause i could get access to guns if i wanted
they are just expensive and useless
>>
>>38389981
>germans are this cucked now

no wonder you let your shitty chancellor ruins your country and the rest of europe
>>
>>38389885
Lol I have lots of land I could but paranoid of a break in even though that will never happen, almost no one other then a few senpai members knows what I have

>>38389914
Haha good movie I wish it did man they are all in safes so not as cool looking as that son of a bitch I started buying around 16 parents bought em for me till I could do it legal 33 now it's fun hobby reloading too
>>
Plens. I own 5 guns:
A sugar daddy 300K, a bet rifle auto, a machentosh 6, a railway sniper and a token gun. Get on my level plens
>>
>>38388783
Because I don't live in a shithole with niggers who chimp out daily endangerous my way of life

My town is full of white people, there is virtually no crime, feels good man. Enjoy your freedumbs
>>
>>38390024
you sound like a land owner. no one else would be secure with that much property, not on r9k.

i'd paranoid of someone stealing my fucking computer, so i can imagine your paranoia.
no one would think to look for a trap door, no one has time. just to get into the steel shed you'd need a plasma cutter.
basically, professionals would have to be doing this job and i don't see that happening.
>>
My mom is anti-guns and as long as she still allows me to live with her I'm willing to respect that. If all goes according to plan I should be able to move out soon anyway so it shouldn't be a problem much longer.
>>
File: 1496695541203.png (511KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496695541203.png
511KB, 920x720px
>>38388783
I have!
>SF Glock 20
usual carry, because 10mm Hornaday crit defense JHP will fucking destroy the fuck out of someone
>GET ME, .308.
Not the most ergonomic but I wanted a .308 on a tight budget
>Ruger LCP2 .380
Nice and small, fits in my pants pocket without even knowing it's there. Fixed some issues with the first gen models, like slide lock when empty
>muh AR, 5.56
Because like cancer, everyone has it.
>glock 23, .40
Nice gun, but grip is a little small for my hands, even with extended mag
>Pardner pump, 12ga
This was my first gun. Grandfather got it for me on my 18th birthday. It was only $200, and is often ranked in the top 3 of "affordable guns". It's fucking indistructable, and once it's broken in doesn't even need to be oiled. This is a wonderful "beginner gun" for anyome, no matter their budget.
>Mossberg 500, 12ga
Because I wanted sometging with a pistol grip, and I could modify more.
>>
File: divided.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
divided.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
>>38388783
>TFW would like to have an itchaca M37 trenchgun
>Don't have my own place to keep it and secure it
>Haven't taken any safety classes yet either
>>
Guns are gay. I prefer figurines of animu.
>>
File: pepe (22).jpg (7KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (22).jpg
7KB, 286x176px
Because i live in Britistan, i still plan on doing so though when i have a more permanent residence (our laws effectively exclude renters from owning a firearm)
>>
>>38390366
You could just hide it. I'm sure she is against fleshlights and 2d girls too. How is a gun any different? You might not be able to shoot in the backyard like normal people do but that's why ranges are so common, people hiding their toys from fun hating mommies.
>>
File: IMG_0581.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0581.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
I do.

Christian originianaldo
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.