[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friends invite me out for sushi >one of them complains

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: miku middle finger.png (76KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
miku middle finger.png
76KB, 300x250px
>friends invite me out for sushi
>one of them complains to me about how I should stop dipping my sushi in a soy sauce/wasabi mixture

If I'm paying over $13 for a sushi roll I will do whatever I want with it. It's not like I was submerging the thing in soy sauce.
>>
>>38388679

That's rude. But your friend probably didn't mean it meanly but still.

Rude.
>>
>>38388679
Wew, what a weeaboo your friend is. It's not like you're actually in Japan or anything.
>>
>friends
>out
>edit filename to hide the fact that it's from facebook

yeah oki doki budy i dont think you need to 2 b here in this site? understand? yeah? please go back to where you need to be ok?
>>
>>38388679
Assuming you're American, isn't that what people usually do anyways?
>>
>>38388971

It's considered "poor sushi etiquette" to mix the wasabi and soy sauce, just like it's considered rude to eat sushi with chopsticks or put the ginger on top of the sushi.

Truth is though, absolutely fucking no one gives even an iota of a shit about how you eat sushi outside of Japan.
>>
>>38389120

It's like putting ketchup on steak or hot dogs. No one cares.
>>
>>38389120
Exactly, I'm just really shocked that your friend cared at all
>>
he probably means you shouldn't double-dip the same piece

that or he's a pretentious pseud
>>
File: cracking a smile.jpg (123KB, 753x562px) Image search: [Google]
cracking a smile.jpg
123KB, 753x562px
>>38389376
disregard - reread the OP and realised his buddy didn't like him mixing soy and wasabi

which is dumb

cos it's delicious
>>
>>38389166
>ketchup on steak
get out of my restaurant.
>>
>>38389524

So dipping sushi in soy sauce is fine, but ketchup with steak is not?
>>
>>38389560
Pretty much, one is a mixture of two acceptable things like mustard and ketchup with fries. Ketchup and steak is not okay because they don't belong, that's like mayo and Oreo
>>
>>38389560
one is intended and expected hence the specific dish for said sauce. the other will net you an asskicking and a 35% gratuity to your card while you're out cold.
>>
>>38389120
I-its rude to eat sushi with chopsticks?
>>
>>38389859
nigiri-zushi(fish ontop of rice) is meant to be held in the hand. sashim(slices of fish nothing else) are to be eaten with chopsticks. its rude to vice versa either of these.
>>
>>38390007
https://youtu.be/auLmekEsaak
stupid weaboo stop acting like you know what you're talking about
>>
>>38389376

I can't wait to have enough money to escape newcastle
>>
>>38390128
nice skyline though
>>
>>38390085
learn something new every day. i only know what one of my chefs taught me ages ago.
>>
>>38389859

It's not rude, it's more about how you'll ruin the _____ by picking it up with hand rather than chopsticks.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.