[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well robots I think todays the day. Supposed to be moving tomorrow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2681.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2681.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
Well robots I think todays the day. Supposed to be moving tomorrow morning, but nothing is packed, I'm hungover, stressed out, filled with anxiety, and really just dont want to move. Probably should've started taking pills a long time ago. Going to sleep until I wake up and then I'll probably end it. Any suggestions on how to go? Or someone give me a compelling reason not to, but I think I'm too far gone.
>>
Jump off a bridge, a building or a cliff. Itll be peaceful just falling while the wind goes past and once you hit the bottom then you wont feel any pain. Good luck anon
>>
>>38388083
God dammit man. You don't seem too far gone; the fact that you're considering changing your mind means that you aren't.

So please share your story with us - at least have something to go off on.
>>
>>38388139
That's what I was planning on. There's a nice cliff on an old quarry where I used to run a lot back when I was in school. I just hope it's high enough. Either that or just cut my arms.
>>
>>38388214
>There's a nice cliff on an old quarry where I used to run a lot back when I was in school.

So you're prepared to give all those memories up?

>just cut my arms

Don't do this; this is a fucking stupid, painful, unreliable method of suicide.

Still waiting for that story, OP. Can't give you a "compelling reason" if you just sound like a typical depressed cunt.
>>
dont do it

Just live as long as you can
>>
Do it OP
Their is no real point to living if you feel no joy in living
All your doing is cursing yourself to more pain
Besides no matter what you do your going to die anyway
You were born to die
You might as well die on your won terms
>>
Why you moving robro?
>>
File: 1499620549816.jpg (60KB, 637x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499620549816.jpg
60KB, 637x960px
>>38388083
change takes time, work, and feels weird at first, take it from me OP, i was a fat lazy drunk who decided to quit beer (still do vodka occasionally), eat healthier and all that shit, and i actually lost weight and got fitter, but it felt so damned weird at first that i almost relapsed, no one tells you that when you walk straight and fell firm all over and actually feel good about the way you look that it can be such a strange feeling after years and years of misery, good luck anon, don't end it all, just keep trying, have an asian girl (hope you like asian girls!)
>>
Die when your time has come.
>>
Don't listen to the people saying don't do it
If you don't confront your suicide today you'll feel like more shit tomorrow
>>
>>38388299
I'd rather go out with happy memories than the shitty ones. And I probably am just a typical depressed cunt. Isn't everybody a typical depressed cunt? Went to college for a bit because my parents made me. Dropped out a semester away from getting a degree in Chemical Engineering mostly because I just didn't feel like applying for jobs, but also because my best friend died. She was the closest I've ever been to someone and is probably the reason I didn't kill myself back when I was checked into a psych ward. Refused all medication and treatment and basically told the doctors to fuck off. I joined the Coast Guard after being a NEET for about 6 months. I'm training to become a rescue swimmer and getting in pretty good shape besides my drinking. Supposed to report to my first unit in a couple days, but I just don't feel like it. It's not that I don't want to be in the Coast Guard or where I'm going, it's just that I'm tired of myself. Pretty much the only reason I can think of to live is to save other people, but I can't even save myself. I've been a full blown alcoholic for the past 5 years and have had "depression" for as long as I can remember. I just want everything to be done. I have some friends and am a happy person whenever I'm talking to somebody, but the thought is almost constantly on my mind. I just want to end it all. I think the only people who know about my past are my parents because they were the ones who checked me in to the psych ward, but they probably think I'm all better now.
>>
>>38388984
Anon what do you have to live for right now?
>>
>>38389103
Almost nothing. I have a seabag for my military stuff that isn't packed and some people down in Hawaii who are expecting me to show up to my unit. The only other thing I have is a backpack for what little possessions I have. I've just never gotten attatched to people or objects. Just said goodbye to the people I've lived with and been around for the past 4 years and didn't feel a thing. My parents just walked in and I don't feel a thing. I'm always just going through the motions, but I'm pretty good at it. I still try to be around them and interact with them and other people, but only because they want to. I know if I kill myself they will miss me, but if that's the only thing I'm living for then that isn't much. I've never dated and I try not to get close to people because I don't get attatched, but people are just naturally drawn to me and like me. Right now just feels like a good time to end it because I've already said all my goodbyes.
>>
You're considering sudoku because you're moving? Shit, moving isn't that traumatic, I've done it many times.
>>
>>38389434
>some people down in Hawaii

Well the reasons we live for are at the end irrelevant but just wanted to tell you to fuck yourself OP.

>born in shitty eastern europe country which was just getting out of comunism
>abused by schooling system, parents and system
>literally worked my ass off 5 years to earn just a few thousand euros to get the fuck out (thanks EU)
>almost 30's now, feel like all i've done until now was to fight and work hard to leave that dump
>got the fuck out, now I have a house even though I shit in my backyard
>still poor as shit but finally at peace
>just dicovered anime and high quality alcohol(not abusing it)

And you have people waiting for you in Hawaii.

Fuck you.
>>
Welp I'm going to sleep robots. Might post a final goodbye if this thread is still up when I wake up. Wish the best to you all.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.